World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids

Anabolic Steroids Up to date Anabolic steroids cycles. The most mature and trusted provider of Anabolic Steroids information

Old 01-04-2022, 09:05 AM

Thanked 5,804 Times in 4,381 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genetic Freak View Post
That stuff is no joke. It is really hard to describe. I guess I feel like a superhero or god during my workouts. I am not really pushing much more weight, but I am super focused almost feel like I just took a shot of adrenaline.

Yes Jipped, it hurts like a bitch. Quads are manageable. Delts... no f**king way. I hit the delt and was nearly in tears. My shoulder felt like it had been pulverized for about 30 minutes post injection.
Damn seems like it is awesome but with a huge price. I used to do test base mixed with B12. It hurt some but not immediately. After a couple of hours it started and got worse. It would take 2 days to lessen. This sounds worse.

never did a shot of adrenaline but did have to get hit with an epi-pen after a bee stung me and I started swelling up. I did not like it.

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 01-04-2022, 01:39 PM
Genetic Freak Genetic Freak Is Off Line

Thanked 6,965 Times in 5,288 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jipped genes View Post
Damn seems like it is awesome but with a huge price. I used to do test base mixed with B12. It hurt some but not immediately. After a couple of hours it started and got worse. It would take 2 days to lessen. This sounds worse.

never did a shot of adrenaline but did have to get hit with an epi-pen after a bee stung me and I started swelling up. I did not like it.
I did test base every day for 6 months. This is way worse.

No one gives a f**k about you once it inconveniences them.
The Following User Says Thank You to Genetic Freak For This Useful Post:
MR. BMJ  (01-15-2022)
Old 01-13-2022, 05:20 PM

Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
I am retaining a ton of water on this cycle. More than I did when I ran 700 mg of test a week and 50 mg of d-bol every day.

Every 3 days
125 mg of test cyp
100 mg of parabolan
.5 mg of caber

Every day
.6 mg of clen bump up to .8 mg next week

I thought parabolan was supposed to dry you out.

MR. BMJ  (01-15-2022)
Old 01-13-2022, 06:33 PM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 6,231 Times in 3,948 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
When I ran Tren E it did that to me but I was running 400 mg/w. When I used parabolin it was like a dry deca.
Genetic Freak (01-13-2022)
Old 01-13-2022, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
When I ran Tren E it did that to me but I was running 400 mg/w. When I used parabolin it was like a dry deca.
Thanks brother. I know I say it all the time, people respond differently to compounds, but I just found it odd. I am only one full week into the cycle and I have put on 6 lbs of water weight. Diet, supplements and water intake remain the same.

MR. BMJ  (01-15-2022)
Old 01-13-2022, 07:52 PM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 6,231 Times in 3,948 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Thanks brother. I know I say it all the time, people respond differently to compounds, but I just found it odd. I am only one full week into the cycle and I have put on 6 lbs of water weight. Diet, supplements and water intake remain the same.
In my case I would put it on inflammation. Once I dropped it the water came right off. I took a month off and did Test, Anavar and IGF-1 LR3 and looked better than I had in years. I wasn't on more than 450 mg/w AAS. Whether the tren built something under the water, i don't really know. Never touched trenbolones at that high a dose again.

In your case, Tren base must be compounded with some pretty nasty solvents. It's probably pretty pro-inflammatory. If it's parabolin I can't imagine why it would be compounded with harsh solvents.
Genetic Freak (01-13-2022)
Old 01-13-2022, 10:49 PM

I am done with the tren base now. I just had the one bottle and it was just something to try pre-workout. I can say the solvents were pretty rough. My wife even said I smelled like tren later in the day. You are likely correct, the solvents causing inflammation is the reason behind the water retention.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Genetic Freak For This Useful Post:
Friggemall (01-14-2022), Glycomann (01-14-2022)
Old 01-14-2022, 10:32 AM
Friggemall Friggemall Is Off Line

Thanked 4,235 Times in 3,021 Posts
Friggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I am done with the tren base now. I just had the one bottle and it was just something to try pre-workout. I can say the solvents were pretty rough. My wife even said I smelled like tren later in the day. You are likely correct, the solvents causing inflammation is the reason behind the water retention.
That is a lot of inflammation though 6lbs
Old 01-14-2022, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friggemall View Post
That is a lot of inflammation though 6lbs
I am pretty much a camel. Back when I was wrestling I could drop 19 lbs in 2 days. I literally had the coach come to me 2 days before a meet to ask me if I could wrestle 172, as we did not have a back up 172 who was out due to a family emergency. I was a 191 lbs heavyweight and we had several back up heavyweights.

Friggemall (01-14-2022)
Old 01-14-2022, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
In my case I would put it on inflammation. Once I dropped it the water came right off. I took a month off and did Test, Anavar and IGF-1 LR3 and looked better than I had in years. I wasn't on more than 450 mg/w AAS. Whether the tren built something under the water, i don't really know. Never touched trenbolones at that high a dose again.

In your case, Tren base must be compounded with some pretty nasty solvents. It's probably pretty pro-inflammatory. If it's parabolin I can't imagine why it would be compounded with harsh solvents.
I took 2400 mg of IB Profen and 400 mg of potassium and pissed out 3 lbs of water weight since yesterday. PIP from the parabolin is gone as well. The parabolin and tren base are both made by the same pharma and each pack a punch, base being far worse than the parabolin. However, the parabolin still has a PIP that is worse than anything else I have taken over the last two years. I have some meloxicam, so I will take it for the remainder of the time I am on parabolin.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Genetic Freak For This Useful Post:
Friggemall (01-14-2022), trip (01-15-2022)