World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Survivalist Prepper Area > All About Fishing

Shoutbox

All About Fishing For all your fishing needs, knowledge, and stories.

Old 04-25-2019, 06:11 AM

Thanked 3,528 Times in 2,724 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
This guy has some great gar vids.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 04-25-2019, 08:41 AM
Genetic Freak Genetic Freak Is Off Line

Thanked 3,869 Times in 3,065 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
That is a big fish.
Old 04-26-2019, 08:32 AM

jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genetic Freak View Post
That is a big fish.
Yeah, the gar (And carp) are spawning now. I went out last night on the yak. Carp and gar were all over. No bass though. And no gator gar. all appeared to be longnose gar about 2-3' long.

At least there was little wind and it felt great to be out.

Old 04-26-2019, 04:46 PM

Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
I always loved the light wind days when it is 68-72 degrees. I do not even care if I am catching anything.
Old 04-27-2019, 09:01 AM

Quote:
I always loved the light wind days when it is 68-72 degrees. I do not even care if I am catching anything.
Agree. rode out to the lake to take a look last night. Nothing moving. I will watch the weather and maybe catch a good day with a front close to moving through.

Old 04-28-2019, 09:27 AM

Went yesterday. caught a nice 12" keeper crappie and a 15# buffalo fishing for cats. That was a fun fight. I love going to my buddies boat slip. He has 2 slips together. One has his boat on a lift the other is for fishing and he has PVC trees in it for crappie. It is nice to sit on a couch, put your brew on a coffee table and fish like you are in a living room with a grill and a refrigerator and all.

Old 04-28-2019, 08:49 PM

Awesome! I caught an 11 lbs buffalo when I was crappie fishing. I had 4 lbs mono on, but the Pflueger President did not disappoint. Took me about 15 minutes to get it in the net. I threw him on the bank for the raccoons.
Old 04-29-2019, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Awesome! I caught an 11 lbs buffalo when I was crappie fishing. I had 4 lbs mono on, but the Pflueger President did not disappoint. Took me about 15 minutes to get it in the net. I threw him on the bank for the raccoons.
Buffs not so much but carp are good eating if they are fresh and if you eat them while still hot. Do not try to eat it left over. tastes like the bottom of a shoe at the end of a shift at a fish cannery.

The Following User Says Thank You to jipped genes For This Useful Post:
Genetic Freak (04-29-2019)
Old 05-15-2019, 11:23 AM

Went out yesterday from sun up to sun down. Caught 10 dinks to every 1 legal crappie and ended up with 16, so yeah we caught about 160+ crappie total. I also caught a couple 3 lbs bass and one 5 lbs blue cat on crappie rigs. Good times!
Estrogen Guy (06-05-2019)
Old 05-16-2019, 06:11 AM

Quote:
Went out yesterday from sun up to sun down. Caught 10 dinks to every 1 legal crappie and ended up with 16, so yeah we caught about 160+ crappie total. I also caught a couple 3 lbs bass and one 5 lbs blue cat on crappie rigs. Good times!
Damn that is a helluva day there. I have not had time to go back to the lake. Plus the water is damn close to the spillway and they are releasing water like crazy out of the dam. All the rain made the lake look like creamed coffee.

Hard fishing.