World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Bodybuilding Fitness Training > MMA and UFC Discussions

MMA and UFC Discussions MMA Forum is a mixed martial art forum dedicated to the different arts of MMA and the UFC results & The Ultimate Fighter discussion.

Old 04-02-2021, 10:26 AM

Thanked 5,136 Times in 3,918 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
UFC on ABC 2 04/10

Middleweight Marvin Vettori vs. Kevin Holland After Darren Till dropped out due to a broken clavicle, Holland, who fought on 03/20 stepped in after loosing to Dereck Brunson. Vettori is more of a wrestler than a striker, his last striking finish was 6 years ago. He has never been finished. Tough as nails. But he is not the polished top level wrestler that Brunson is. Holland may have learned when you have someone hurt, don't rush in and get put on your back. I think this one will be a good fight with a more patient Holland who is one of the most entertaining fighters in the UFC and maybe the world. Vettori is tearing through the division with his last loss to the MW GOAT Izzy. Holland is the underdog but I think it will be a competitive fight.

Featherweight Arnold Allen vs. Sodiq Yusuff This is a great match. Sodiq is a 100% striker with good TD defense. he has a 50% stoppage rate with only 1 loss in 2017. Allen has one loss as well from back in 2014! both guys are eyeing a win here to put them in the elite. Allen has a is well rounded with 5 KO/TKO, 4 subs and 7 decisions. This one is a pick em fight

Middleweight Kyle Daukaus vs. Aliaskhab Khizriev You might know Kyle from grappling comps back in the day. he is a monster on the ground. 10 wins and 8 by sub with just 1 loss. Khizriev is good everywhere and has a pretty even ratio in his 13 wins with 0 losses. His ground game is less technical than Kyle's but he is freak strong. Like grappling? Watch this one as Kyle has to get it down and once down we will see high level ground work...maybe. Sometimes two grapplers get all stalemated.

Middleweight Sam Alvey vs. Julian Marquez Here is your rockem sockem robots fight. Alvey is one who will go out on his shield with a smile on his face. He has lost 4 of his last 5 and his last fight being a draw. A warrior to the end this guy does not have bad fights. Marquez is hard nosed striker with a couple subs and has never been finished.

Women’s Strawweight Nina Ansaroff vs. Mackenzie Dern Nina is a cardio machine. It is her best weapon. She had some finishes early on but has beaten so top gals by decision. Shge lost her last to a real monster in Tatiana Suarez who is unbeaten but before that was on a nice winstreak. Dern has 6 subs, 4 decisions and 1 loss by decision. She will strike but wants this on the ground. Once there she will use her size and strength to go for a sub and probably get it. On the feet, Nina will pick at her with shots. Dern will take them, She is tough as nails, had a broken nose in her last fight and won.

Welterweight Mike Perry vs. Daniel Rodriguez Mike Perry is gatekeeper but don't tell him that. He has 14 wins and 7 losses. He will put himself in back situations to land a KO shot and has been KO'd because of it. But a fun fighter and that is why he has a job. Rodriguez has lost 1 time in the UFC in his last fight and looks to rebound and get a name under his belt. He is mostly a striker but has a SLICK ground game with great back control. Perry is in deep shit if D-Rod gets his back. Should be a fun fight.

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 04-02-2021, 01:50 PM
Administrator

Thanked 3,419 Times in 2,573 Posts
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
I thought Sadiq died last season?
Old 04-03-2021, 06:35 AM

jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Unless it is a corporeal ghost I think the rumors of his demise are premature.

Old 04-03-2021, 02:10 PM
Administrator

MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
I'm pretty sure he was killed by Dante?
Old 04-04-2021, 10:14 AM

Am I missing a joke? Remember I am a wee bit "special".

Old 04-05-2021, 01:06 AM
Administrator

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siddiq...20his%20secret.
Old 04-05-2021, 06:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. BMJ View Post
Ahhhh, I think I gave up prior to him being on the show.

The Following User Says Thank You to jipped genes For This Useful Post:
MR. BMJ  (04-05-2021)
Old 04-09-2021, 05:20 PM
Administrator

Just a heads up that not only is this tomorrow and on ABC (Free), but it will start at 12 noon pacific time, or 3pm eastern time.

I just set me DVR in case I forget, lol.
Old 04-12-2021, 06:24 AM

Middleweight Marvin Vettori def. Kevin Holland Decision (unanimous) (50–44, 50–44, 50–44) 5 5:00 Holland made no adjustments. Got taken down and controlled. Vettori is a legit top guy with that wrestling.
Featherweight Arnold Allen def. Sodiq Yusuff Decision (unanimous) (29–28, 29–28, 29–28) 3 5:00 Allen was patient and even though Sodiq landed more, when Allen landed it was obvious he had a SIGNIFICANT power advantage. Sodiq weathered the storms and got hurt bad a few times but is tough as nails.

Middleweight Julian Marquez def. Sam Alvey Technical Submission (rear-naked choke) 2 2:07 Marquez was on point. Alvey is awesome to watch but he loads up and guys see his punches. If he could learn to modulate. throw 6 quick shots then load up. Every shot does not have to be 100%.

Women’s Strawweight Mackenzie Dern def. Nina Ansaroff Submission (armbar) 1 4:48 Dern is a powerhouse on the ground. She powered into that armbar. It was crush jiu jitsu. Nina did it all right but Dern is so strong and so good on the ground.

Welterweight Daniel Rodriguez def. Mike Perry Decision (unanimous) (30–27, 30–27, 30–26) 3 5:00 D-Rod has a smashing jab and a heavy cross and technical skills to go with it. Perry is tough but cannot win a fight on toughness alone. Look out for D-Rod, he has incredible timing. He is not particularly fast but his punches are accurate and hit hard. Perry's face looked like hamburger meat. That beating was BAD.

Old 04-12-2021, 01:03 PM
Administrator

It will be interesting to see what they do with Vettori next.

This was the first time i've seen Arnold Allen fight, I like the guy, he is solid. If he continues to improve, he will be pretty damn good. It was a good fight though.

Marquez has some power behind his punches. Alvey did well, but the power of Marquez got to him.

Dern dominated. Took it to the ground and it was over.

Perry got picked apart in this fight. I can't see him being in the UFC much longer. Rodriguez looked pretty good. He only has 1 loss, so it will be interesting to see how he does from here.