World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Hormone Replacement Therapy

Hormone Replacement Therapy Learn and discuss more on Testosterone Therapy and Hormone Replacement The role testosterone plays in maintaining youthful Testosterone Levels, alleviating depression, as well as inducing fat loss in those who are unable to reduce body weight regardless of diet and exercise.

Old 04-06-2021, 05:06 PM
WCBB Veteran

Estrogen Guy has a reputation beyond reputeEstrogen Guy has a reputation beyond reputeEstrogen Guy has a reputation beyond reputeEstrogen Guy has a reputation beyond reputeEstrogen Guy has a reputation beyond reputeEstrogen Guy has a reputation beyond reputeEstrogen Guy has a reputation beyond reputeEstrogen Guy has a reputation beyond reputeEstrogen Guy has a reputation beyond reputeEstrogen Guy has a reputation beyond reputeEstrogen Guy has a reputation beyond repute
I donít know what to say?

We mate looking at new norms in the world today. Anything I donít have answer for I go to biblical scripture. I canít judge but I can pray. Sin is sin. We are far from perfect and donít have answers.

https://na01.safelinks.protection.ou...amp;reserved=0
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 04-06-2021, 08:38 PM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 5,647 Times in 3,588 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
I think theren is some scripture where baphemet joins the two sexes into one in the end times.
Old 04-07-2021, 09:30 PM
Administrator

Thanked 19,276 Times in 11,213 Posts
basskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond repute
Cant have a smoke or drink but we're letting kids change gender.. i just dont get it or agree with it.

W C B B Sponsors
Southern Sarms
Egg Whites International

.. Any advice given on this board is just an opinion and not to be taken as medical advice. WCBB doesn't advocate or condone use of steroids. Check the laws in your country. WCBB just provides the platform in which to discuss such matters
The Following User Says Thank You to basskiller For This Useful Post:
956Vette (04-12-2021)
Old 04-08-2021, 01:35 PM
A1food4u A1food4u Is Off Line

Thanked 4,123 Times in 3,262 Posts
A1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond repute
Just a seriously crazy f'in time to live
Old 04-08-2021, 03:26 PM
Administrator

Thanked 3,419 Times in 2,573 Posts
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
Tucker Carlson drilled him big time on Tuesday.

https://www.facebook.com/TuckerCarls...24765295019626

Then the next day, he pointed this out:
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tuc...nted-him-to-do

Carlson said Hutchinson, who is term-limited, profusely claimed he did not confer with any of Arkansas' mega-corporations or elite, such as the Walton family -- the founders of WalMart, Tyson Foods or Dillard's.

"Tucker, I answered that question, and I said, no I have not," Hutchinson said Tuesday.

Carlson, who characterized the surgery the bill would've prohibited as "chemical castration" said Hutchinson was "quite definitive" in his statement.

"We had to take his word for it. He was very emphatic. It looks like, how do we put this, lying," Carlson continued.

"The day we spoke to him, in fact, the Walton family endorsed his decision to veto the bill that had passed the legislature -- Not just any family, the richest family in the world and of course, the most powerful family in the state of Arkansas. They wanted Asa Hutchinson to know that he had done exactly what they wanted him to do."

"If Walmart is going to sell a lifetime supply of drugs to trans-youth, it would be nice if you could veto legislation and any bills like it," the host commented.

Carlson added that he spoke with a source who claimed that when the governor leaves office, "he would very much like a board seat" at the Bentonville, Ark., corporation.

Next Arkansas Governors election....people of that state need to vote: Sarah Huckabee Sanders!!!

Last edited by MR. BMJ; 04-08-2021 at 03:28 PM.
Old 04-10-2021, 09:34 AM
jipped genes jipped genes Is Off Line

Thanked 5,135 Times in 3,917 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
So they banned the child abuse? That is a good thing.

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."
Old 04-10-2021, 04:05 PM
Administrator

Thanked 3,419 Times in 2,573 Posts
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jipped genes View Post
So they banned the child abuse? That is a good thing.
No, Asa Hutchinson decided it was okay to allow puberty blockers for "trans kids/minors," and it appears his decision may have also been influenced by the owners of Walmart, the Walton family. It was mentioned that Asa, when his term is up as governor, wants to have a seat on the board of Walmart.
Old 04-12-2021, 09:40 AM
Community Veteran

A.B has a reputation beyond reputeA.B has a reputation beyond reputeA.B has a reputation beyond reputeA.B has a reputation beyond reputeA.B has a reputation beyond reputeA.B has a reputation beyond reputeA.B has a reputation beyond reputeA.B has a reputation beyond reputeA.B has a reputation beyond reputeA.B has a reputation beyond reputeA.B has a reputation beyond repute
Just disgusting. I’m old fashioned and just shake my head at the world today. As long as I raise my daughter with common sense I will deem that a success in these times
The Following User Says Thank You to A.B For This Useful Post:
A1food4u (04-12-2021)
Old 04-13-2021, 06:36 AM
jipped genes jipped genes Is Off Line

Thanked 5,135 Times in 3,917 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by A.B View Post
Just disgusting. Iím old fashioned and just shake my head at the world today. As long as I raise my daughter with common sense I will deem that a success in these times
Common sense....BAH! Feelings and virtue signaling are what matters, not common sense and facts.

How can a reasonable person think that a child can make a life altering decision like "deciding" their gender? Well I did say reasonable, nothing reasonable about gender dysphoria and hormone blockers in minors that we do not think should even be able to vote but they can irreparably change their bodies for life because they feel "this gender" at 6 years old.

Fools.

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."
Old 04-13-2021, 09:11 AM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 5,647 Times in 3,588 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
Asa Hutchinson is 70 years old and he wants a cushy job at the expense of many many children's lives. You and I have no friends in government. Seems to me all are sociopaths or worse. Some of the stuff coming out about Trump makes me wonder if he was a willing part of the whole show. Maybe maybe not. Maybe more likely surrounded by shit bags but who knows.