World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Off topic > Friends Remembered

Shoutbox

Friends Remembered Friends and members that paved the way for these forums. Friend that we have come to love and respect . Gone, but not forgotten

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-03-2013, 03:30 PM
Administrator

Thanked 18,790 Times in 10,906 Posts
basskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond repute
RIP DoubleJ

DoubleJ was a mod here pretty much the entire time he was here, Towards the end, he was even made administrator .. Thats the trust I had in him.. .. He also Modded with me at other boards.
I just found out this today that he passed away almost two years ago on Apr. 4, 2012. It's strange how time just slips by as we run this gambit we call life. We get caught up in many different things and time slips by.
DoubleJ came to mind and I was asking if anyone has heard from him. You see, DJ had been going through a rough time with both his health and his life. His family apparently has heart issues. From grandfathers, to father, brother had all suffered with heart related illnesses.

We can only hope that he now suffers no longer and is at peace looking down on us.

If you knew DJ, you knew he really didn't pull punches and had a heavy hand when it came to banning. But if you handled yourself like a man, then he would be your best friend. Always willing to help out where he could.
So it really hurts me to have to find this out so long after he had passed.

I think what I have learned today is catch up with those you haven't seen in awhile and try to make sure that these "awhile" don't happen.
Keep in touch with your friend and family for all that matter... cause you never know..

Rest easy my friend
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to basskiller For This Useful Post:
Akira (02-16-2014), BigBody (02-08-2014), Chemical Evolution (11-22-2013), cowboy198 (11-09-2013), Friggemall (11-04-2013), legaljuicer (11-04-2013), MR. BMJ  (11-04-2013), ozzy69 (01-04-2014), skwood (01-09-2014), Willis  (11-05-2013), Zengarini (11-24-2013)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL