World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > HGH, Peptides and Insulin Articles

Shoutbox

Old 01-09-2018, 03:50 PM
frankwhite frankwhite Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

frankwhite is on a distinguished road
HGH for anti-aging

Hey guys itís been a while Happy New Year to everyone. Iíve been using Ghrp-6 for over six years now and feel I have gotten great results from it. Mostly I used it for anti aging and keeping bf levels stable. This April Iím turning 37 and this past year or so Iíve noticed a drop in my face and just not as tight as before. At the moment I can get some good priced hgh through a trusted source and am tempted to combine it with my ghrp-6. Now of course Iím not expecting miracles but perhaps a nice boost. Now my question is how many ius is a good dose for only the sole purpose of anti aging. Iíve read up every where and it ranges from 1-4iu a day. Any suggestions would be appreciated 💪🏻💪🏻

Old 01-09-2018, 04:17 PM
Community Veteran

chadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond repute
That question is hard to answer beckase it's difficult to know the quality of HGH you'll be getting. A better way to measure it is it get blood work done. For anti aging you want your igf levels to be around 350. With properly dosed HGH (not knowing what your baseline is) that is going to be around 2.5 iu a day.

You can get your igf tested for about $50. If you need help with this let me know and I can send you an online test you can purchase then take to a lab.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chadd77 For This Useful Post:
frankwhite (01-10-2018), G21 (01-10-2018), pincushn (01-09-2018)
Old 01-09-2018, 05:28 PM
pincushn pincushn Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,380 Times in 1,105 Posts
pincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond repute
Since your going to combine it with the ghrp6 im not sure if 2.5 iu a day would be correct?
But then again I am not up on the peptides.

That's cause clown spunk is made from cotton candy. Its extra sticky.~R~F~G~
Old 01-09-2018, 07:58 PM
Community Veteran

chadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pincushn View Post
Since your going to combine it with the ghrp6 im not sure if 2.5 iu a day would be correct?
But then again I am not up on the peptides.
Ghrp doesn't raise igf levels does it??
Old 01-09-2018, 08:49 PM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 4,512 Times in 2,858 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadd77 View Post
Take a look here http://www.professionalmuscle.com/fo...gh-test-5.html

Alpha ran bunches of combinations and followed up with blood work.
frankwhite (01-10-2018), pincushn (01-10-2018)
Old 01-10-2018, 08:57 AM
Community Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post

So he's saying his serum levels were raised but not his igf correct?
Old 01-10-2018, 09:20 AM
Community Veteran

pincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I was not sure about it at all, reason I stated I wasnt up to date on peps. I was just was throwing it out.

Quote:
So he's saying his serum levels were raised but not his igf correct?
Thats what it looks like to me.

Old 01-10-2018, 01:55 PM
frankwhite frankwhite Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

frankwhite is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post

wow interesting. I might just try that combo of GRF(129) and GHRP2 100/100 a couple of times a day. Alot cheaper. give it a run for a few months and see what happens. So far as far as fat burning I've been on SR9009, ostarine and Ghrp2 for the last 2 and a half months and ive seen amazing results. Stamina up the roof and lost over an inch off my waist. I have read that SR9009 can also possibly have anti aging effects by keeping mitochondria alive and restoring it. I plan on running SR9009 for total of 16 weeks. Thanks all for the info!
Old 01-10-2018, 02:38 PM
Community Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankwhite View Post
wow interesting. I might just try that combo of GRF(129) and GHRP2 100/100 a couple of times a day. Alot cheaper. give it a run for a few months and see what happens. So far as far as fat burning I've been on SR9009, ostarine and Ghrp2 for the last 2 and a half months and ive seen amazing results. Stamina up the roof and lost over an inch off my waist. I have read that SR9009 can also possibly have anti aging effects by keeping mitochondria alive and restoring it. I plan on running SR9009 for total of 16 weeks. Thanks all for the info!
If you do the SR9009 it would be nice to see what the results are for you, if you dont mind posting up.