World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Off topic > General Chat The lounge

Shoutbox

Old 08-17-2019, 09:01 PM
Administrator

Thanked 2,520 Times in 1,936 Posts
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
Avengers End Game w/ SPOILERS

So I thought this was a real good movie, but not as good as the first one and Infinity War. I feel the first half was dragged out too long, and there was not enough Thanos,or enough action. Not saying it was bad, it was real good. Not sure how they will be able to top a harder villain than Thanos for future movies, as well as making a better Avengers than this one and Infinity War.

I was disappointed in the Hulk character, for the most part. I didn't mind the fusion of Banner and Hulk becoming more peaceful as one, but was kind of disappointed that Hulk lost his...."smash" attitude. We didn't even get to see one fight scene from him. He played important roles in this Avengers, but he was a disappointment for fighting. And wtf....he has a shrunken arm now? I would have liked to have seen a Hulk and Thanos 2 match, but one where there was rage and smartness from Hulk combined to put a whoopin' on Thanos, short of a killing.

I feel like Thor lost his man-card in this one. Yea he was funny, but he lost his badass and kickass toughness. I was not a fan of him getting fat and out of shape. He was much tougher in all the other movies. Is he going to now be part of the crew in future movies for Guardians of the Galaxy?

I thought Captain America was good in this film, and he put up the best fight to Thanos. He was whoopin' Thanos for awhile with both the shield and Thor's hammer. Of course, Thanos recovered being the badass he is. Which bring me to the question....in the comics, did Captain America ever have the part of holding Thor's hammer? Man, it sucks seeing him fade away as Steve Rogers, but I guess it was fitting and he got to see his old GF and marry her. I'm really going to miss him as Captain America, he was my favorite

Iron Man, good performance, it was sad to see him die at the end. It feels weird when a super hero really does die Very good performance, and was that special effects, or did he diet/starve himself down to play the starving Tony Stark at the beginning? That was pretty cool to see.

Thanos…..is he really dead? Is that it for him?
I love the Thanos character, they nailed him in my opinion. He is such a badass. I wanted to see more fighting with him. Maybe they'll make a solo movie on Thanos, and his upbringing?

So is Gamora and Natasha Romanoff really dead? Like no more and done?

All the characters that came back to life from Infinity War were good, the short parts they played at the end. With all the Avenger Super Heroes, I think they could have taken Thanos and his army of there were no gauntlet and stones...just a straight up war between both parties? Thoughts?

Captain Marvel....I thought she did well, I just don't like the snootiness of her character that much. She is a for sure badass, it's just her character rubs off the wrong way. She almost had Thanos until he threw her twice like a ping pong. That move by Thanos to take out the stone and use it on her was brilliant by him. Overall, she had 2 important parts in this movie, but was only a small part of the overall movie volume. I have to imagine they are saving her presence for a more important role in future movies...and for guys like Iron Man and CA to have bigger roles since they are leaving?

Ant Man....had a big role in this movie. I thought he was real good and hilarious. He fit in real well, and he lived up to the character.

Thoughts from everybody????

Last edited by MR. BMJ; 08-17-2019 at 09:03 PM.
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 08-18-2019, 01:00 AM
Pen Sillman Pen Sillman Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Pen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond repute
I agree with everything you said.

First half of the movie not very exciting. I've seen the whole movie 3 times and just fast forwarded and watched the final battle like 20 times.

Didn't get to see angry hulk except for one f'in hillarious part in the past.. when all the avengers pile into an elevator and tell hulk he has to take the stairs. He's totally pissed.. "NO STAIRS!" and has to go down about 100 floors
.. Lmao.

I've read comic books since I was 4 yo. NOBODY is ever really dead if they want to bring them back, they always find a way.

Cpt Marvel is a dyke. Not that there's anything wrong with that...

I noticed how skinny T Stark was after being rescued from space too. Did he diet down for that scene only or did RDJ just get bony in real life?

It WAS sad seeing fat Thor, but all in all I liked the twist. I thought it added realism and it fit the story since he was all weepy and PTSD. But that's the last time I want to see Fat Thor!

The final battle scene was so badass it's my new favorite movie. Or close to it. Wish the fighting lasted longer.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pen Sillman For This Useful Post:
MR. BMJ  (08-18-2019)
Old 08-18-2019, 04:33 AM
paramuscle paramuscle Is Off Line
Crusader by Choice

paramuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond repute
I think the same things you do. I hated seeing Ironman die and I don't think Captain America will be back. He may be as they often jump around with the timelines so who knows. I thought it could have been better but I did enjoy it. I thought the same as you about the Hulk.

~PM
MR. BMJ  (08-18-2019)
Old 08-18-2019, 01:11 PM
Administrator

MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
There seems to be discussion that Gamora will be back, but whether it is the original Gamora or the one brought into the future in EndGame seems to be what everybody is questioning. If she is able to be brought back, then maybe Natasha will come back?

I also wonder (and I was not a comic reader ) if Thanos is so hard to kill, how did his race of people die off? Maybe it is explained somewhere? I'll have to do a search.

Just read that there will be a Thor 4 in 2021, and that Chris Hemsworth will be in it, but he will not be Thor...WTF. I guess Natalie Portman will take over as a female Thor....uhhh, okay. She played Jane Foster and Thor's girlfriend in the other Thor movies. So there will be a female Thor....fukking gay. And speaking of gay, Valkylrie, the female friend that Thor gave permission to me Queen in EndGame, will be in Thor 4 as a Queer. This movie sounds like a big ass political mess to me.
Old 08-18-2019, 01:35 PM
paramuscle paramuscle Is Off Line
Crusader by Choice

paramuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. BMJ View Post
There seems to be discussion that Gamora will be back, but whether it is the original Gamora or the one brought into the future in EndGame seems to be what everybody is questioning. If she is able to be brought back, then maybe Natasha will come back?

I also wonder (and I was not a comic reader ) if Thanos is so hard to kill, how did his race of people die off? Maybe it is explained somewhere? I'll have to do a search.

Just read that there will be a Thor 4 in 2021, and that Chris Hemsworth will be in it, but he will not be Thor...WTF. I guess Natalie Portman will take over as a female Thor....uhhh, okay. She played Jane Foster and Thor's girlfriend in the other Thor movies. So there will be a female Thor....fukking gay. And speaking of gay, Valkylrie, the female friend that Thor gave permission to me Queen in EndGame, will be in Thor 4 as a Queer. This movie sounds like a big ass political mess to me.

Yeah that sounds messed up for sure.

~PM
Old 08-18-2019, 01:53 PM
Administrator

I had to just turn off my search. The more I read into the future of comic movies, the more I think we may have seen the best of them. To me they are trying real hard to try and make it political on certain groups in the future....so that it is "reflective" of our world now.