World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Hormone Replacement Therapy

Shoutbox

Hormone Replacement Therapy Learn and discuss more on Testosterone Therapy and Hormone Replacement The role testosterone plays in maintaining youthful Testosterone Levels, alleviating depression, as well as inducing fat loss in those who are unable to reduce body weight regardless of diet and exercise.

Old 12-28-2016, 03:04 PM
Gotclen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbar View Post
Ok that being said... it's the pharmacists that can be total assholes. I've had them try to pressure me into accepting tiny one use vials rather than the multi use vials. They even claim the multi use vials are illegal. Total lies just so they can make more money. If they try to pull that shit don't argue with them, simply transfer your script to a different pharmacy. You'll be happy once you have the right pharmacist. Hell... they are even glad to help.
That happen to me once. I got to my truck and open the box and thought WTF
what is with this tiny 1ml vial. Went back in and told the counter this should be a 10ml vial. She said they were out and would fill it with 9 more/. Then back to my 10ml bottle. I later talked to the Pharmacist who is a powerlifter. He just shook his head and said it wont happen again. It has not.

The End
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL