World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Prohormones

Shoutbox

Prohormones Discuss the best ways to cycle prohormones - Legal Steroids Alternatives! Which are the best prohormone supplements? Prohormones are precursors to anabolic steroids

Old 05-02-2015, 09:29 PM

Thanked 1,844 Times in 1,364 Posts
Darkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
It's not on cycle that gyno can occur with this compound. It is after when there is estrogen rebound.
Quote:
Originally Posted by flboyforlife120 View Post
But as long as i run nolvadex or clomid for pct it should stop the potential for gyno to occur, right? or am i missing something?
Prolactin is controlled by prami or caber.

Really bro the methyl sten isn't necessary
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 05-03-2015, 04:21 PM
flboyforlife120 flboyforlife120 Is Off Line
Hi! I'm New Here!

flboyforlife120 is on a distinguished road
@ darknesss moderator, why do u say that about the methyl sten? Im stacking that with the havoc bc from what ive read its great for mass gains nd thats what im looking for.... Naturally i already slighty suffer from gyno its not bad at all but my dad has it bad but hes really fat. should i get an AI to be safe? or do u think ill be fine with just some nolva?
Old 05-03-2015, 09:34 PM

Thanked 1,844 Times in 1,364 Posts
Darkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by flboyforlife120 View Post
@ darknesss moderator, why do u say that about the methyl sten? Im stacking that with the havoc bc from what ive read its great for mass gains nd thats what im looking for.... Naturally i already slighty suffer from gyno its not bad at all but my dad has it bad but hes really fat. should i get an AI to be safe? or do u think ill be fine with just some nolva?
Look little buddy... I'm sure M sten makes lots of good quality mass gains if you say so. But what I'm trying to tell you is that this is a very harsh compound. I've seen threads and also know peeps in real life at the gym that took this shit and were left with pea sized testicles and yellowish shit squirting out of one titty. Therefor I suggested you don't use it. If you want to anyway.... Have at it.

And if you already have gyno... Geeez bro it's a crap shoot. Havoc will do cool shit to you if you eat right and train hard. Run the Nolva for pct with this.

Today's PH are not like they used to be. I'll spare you a lament from the good old days