World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Prohormones

Shoutbox

Prohormones Discuss the best ways to cycle prohormones - Legal Steroids Alternatives! Which are the best prohormone supplements? Prohormones are precursors to anabolic steroids

Old 03-27-2015, 04:15 AM
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,623 Times in 1,346 Posts
trip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond repute
I figured it would be elevated estrogen as well as prolactin. Contrary to how it may seem, I did a lot of research on PH before I took them, and I thought I had cycled correctly, but I guess not. I had thought about getting a prolactin inhibitor, but I didn't because it was on backorder and I was anxious to see what the cycle did as far as size and strength gains(which, strength shot up like crazy! 275 bench to a 360 bench in 4 weeks).
In any case, I will post my BW results when I get back home tomorrow from my doctor..

these R DEFINITELY NO PRO-HORMONES RESULTS, imho

bizzness's want repeat customers, 1-2-3 more times, going back eons, first order is laced with real gear, second less, 3 just vitamin c or whatever

so the bizz model is old old old, nothing is new under the sun

much more prevalent on net, buy clicks promise the world, budget 100k, in and out in 2 years collect your few million, wash rinse repeat with different names and addresses etc.

10k orders times avg of 200 per order over 2 years

the repeat part is easy, you already have the set up, mail in 200 bucks for name changes and ur up and running

not saying it is what happened to you, yet, it is as old as the sun, called medicine men, lol
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 03-30-2015, 02:54 AM
Gruntlife0087 Gruntlife0087 Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

Gruntlife0087 is on a distinguished road
Just a quick update... Have a breast ultrasound scheduled for Wednesday, April 1st, 2015.
The day before i went to my doctor i got to hurting and being sensitive to the point that literally anything made me scream. Putting on a shirt, walking(i assume from the movement through my body?), the wind blowing... everything.
Anyway... The night prior to my doctor's visit i thought i had a pimple on my areola(multiple ones on both areolas), which i tried to pop... apparently(from what i was told by my mother, as well as a few other women i know) what i was seeing were milk glands that were swelling up as they would if a woman was pregnant. Back to the story, i tried to pop what i thought were pimples and they just started having odd colored discharge coming out of my nipples(and i mean the actual nipple, not the entire areola). The discharge/lactate was a little yellow, but had black, brown and green as well, as i had previously said... I was super sore for the couple days following that, but now i don't have any sensitivity or soreness at all. If anything it would be like a 1/10 on a soreness and pain scale, if even a full 1.

Just wanted to update you fine people on that, and sloe get input on it possibly? I know you guys are much more experienced than i am on these matters.
Also, in case anyone is wondering, i have not been given any medication and am not currently taking anything at all.
Old 05-07-2015, 01:23 AM
Worldclassbodybuilder

Alright guys, I went to the Breast Care clinic and they did ultrasounds and mammograms. They said I had gyno, but it was minimal at worst. The thing about it is, as I found out, gyno runs in my family naturally, as does male breast cancer... So that worries me quite a bit.

Since my apt at the breast care clinic, I've had a rather large lump form under my nipples, the left one is about 1/4 inch bigger, but they're both at least 1/2 inch or larger. They're also very painful.

Other than that, just waiting to se an endocrinologist next week (on 14 May, 2015).
Old 05-07-2015, 09:18 AM

Thanked 3,364 Times in 2,683 Posts
A1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond repute
I'm glad to see you sought care, sorry to see you have an issue... Hopefully they can get you squared away and that it's just gyno not cancerous... Good Luck!
legaljuicer (05-07-2015)
Old 05-08-2015, 02:51 PM
Worldclassbodybuilder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
Your prolactin is high in that bW. Hopefully the Endo gets you on some caber. Lactating nipples =prolactin gyno

Alright, so I had bloodwork done again lest week and here are the results.

Prolactin: 15.7 Normal range: 1.6-18.8
Test: 382 Normal range: 332-896 (much lower than before)
Estradiol: 38 Normal range:0-56
Protein: 8.0 Normal range: 6.4-8.2
Albumin: 4.4 n Normal range:3.4-5.0
A/G Ratio: 1.2 Normal range: 1.1-2.5
AST: 27 Normal range: 5-37
ALT: 78 Normal range:12-78
Alkaline Phosphate: 89 Normal range: 27-136
Globulin: 3.6 Normal range: 1.5-4.5

They didn't test for LH this time.
Old 05-08-2015, 02:58 PM
Worldclassbodybuilder

Quote:
Originally Posted by A1food4u View Post
I'm glad to see you sought care, sorry to see you have an issue... Hopefully they can get you squared away and that it's just gyno not cancerous... Good Luck!

Thank you. Hopefully they get it straight soon.
I'm hoping the endo will be a lot of help with all of this.
Old 05-09-2015, 10:32 PM

Thanked 1,834 Times in 1,357 Posts
Darkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond repute
Regardless of the "normal range" listed, that prolactin is very high for where should be. Need some caber to bring that down and the active gyno and lactation will stop. It doesn't look like estrogen needs manipulated.
Old 05-11-2015, 11:55 PM
Worldclassbodybuilder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
Regardless of the "normal range" listed, that prolactin is very high for where should be. Need some caber to bring that down and the active gyno and lactation will stop. It doesn't look like estrogen needs manipulated.

Got it. Thanks!!

When I go to the endo in a few days I'll see if they will prescribe me some, that way my insurance will cover it. I'd hate to have to buy it out of pocket, but if that's what it takes I'll do it.

Thanks a ton.