World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Prohormones

Shoutbox

Prohormones Discuss the best ways to cycle prohormones - Legal Steroids Alternatives! Which are the best prohormone supplements? Prohormones are precursors to anabolic steroids

Old 08-17-2015, 10:33 PM
Trapology Trapology Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

Trapology has a brilliant futureTrapology has a brilliant futureTrapology has a brilliant futureTrapology has a brilliant futureTrapology has a brilliant futureTrapology has a brilliant futureTrapology has a brilliant futureTrapology has a brilliant futureTrapology has a brilliant futureTrapology has a brilliant futureTrapology has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by cementpizza View Post
run msten and Pmag in past.

26 yrs old
lifting for many years
6"1
170lbs at 8% Was around 185, but I have UC and a fast metabolism and due to moving ate only around 1500 calories a day so lost a good deal of weight over 2 week period.

My last cycle few months back was Msten and EPI-Andro gained about 10lbs, maybe kept 4-5lbs as mentioned before lost a lot of fat on this cycle.

Usually eat around 4000 calories a day
You ever just consider using test by itself?
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 08-19-2015, 09:39 AM
cementpizza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trapology View Post
You ever just consider using test by itself?

Like an injectable?

I have and i may go down the road at some point, but before the ban i stocked up on some stuff so want to use that before i go down that road.

I actually had very low test at one point and dr. actually considered putting me on test in addition to help me gain weight/muscle. but he ended up not wanting to because of unknown long term effects :/

But I am thinking either for this cycle just do
Msten
4-Andro

and possibly add in Stano
Old 08-19-2015, 11:16 AM
Community Veteran

Boomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond repute
Here it is: any cycle without a test base is setting yourself up for a hard road later. I can't be any clearer than that.... you will hate life with a bottomed out test level
Old 08-19-2015, 11:26 AM

Thanked 3,437 Times in 2,741 Posts
A1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cementpizza View Post
Like an injectable?

But I am thinking either for this cycle just do
Msten
4-Andro

and possibly add in Stano
I think This is a mistake!!! Three orals of this nature, all at the same time, is going to crap out your liver.... If you must do a first cycle of any of these compounds then do it as a stand alone, that way, if a side develops you will have accurate tracking of the dosage, when the side appeared and what you did to reverse it...that will mean keeping a detailed log... if you run multiples on a first run you won't know which compound is responsible for the side, you won't know for sure how your body tolerates each compound only what you achieved with the blender chemistry your trying..... slow down, take your time and really really research these compounds thoroughly. don't ask buddies, don't ask strangers... do the research then come back with pointed questions instead of general ones...dosing affects each of us differently, I had great results on 50 mg of something other guys were taking at 150 mg, unless you do this slowly and methodically you won't know for sure what works best and is safest (using the least amount you can to achieve good results). If you aren't willing to educate yourself on the subject and log diligently... this isn't for you

Last edited by A1food4u; 08-19-2015 at 11:30 AM.
Old 08-19-2015, 08:04 PM
cementpizza

Quote:
Originally Posted by A1food4u View Post
I think This is a mistake!!! Three orals of this nature, all at the same time, is going to crap out your liver.... If you must do a first cycle of any of these compounds then do it as a stand alone, that way, if a side develops you will have accurate tracking of the dosage, when the side appeared and what you did to reverse it...that will mean keeping a detailed log... if you run multiples on a first run you won't know which compound is responsible for the side, you won't know for sure how your body tolerates each compound only what you achieved with the blender chemistry your trying..... slow down, take your time and really really research these compounds thoroughly. don't ask buddies, don't ask strangers... do the research then come back with pointed questions instead of general ones...dosing affects each of us differently, I had great results on 50 mg of something other guys were taking at 150 mg, unless you do this slowly and methodically you won't know for sure what works best and is safest (using the least amount you can to achieve good results). If you aren't willing to educate yourself on the subject and log diligently... this isn't for you

No I agree, I guess ill just give the Msten and 4-andro an attempt if i can't find trest.