World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Prohormones

Shoutbox

Prohormones Discuss the best ways to cycle prohormones - Legal Steroids Alternatives! Which are the best prohormone supplements? Prohormones are precursors to anabolic steroids

Old 04-29-2015, 01:17 AM
flboyforlife120 flboyforlife120 Is Off Line
Hi! I'm New Here!

flboyforlife120 is on a distinguished road
Need PH Cycle Advice

For my cycle i will be stacking Anabolic Technologies Xtreme Mass with RPN Havoc

On Cycle Support:
Damage Control (Contains Tudca and organ support for a cpl different oragms)
Multivitamin
Fish oil
Omega 3's
Whey Protein
BCAA's
NOS Pump (Bc i do nt like prework out mixes)

PCT:
M.E.G.A. Formulation Protek (it contains TESTOSTERONE BLEND
Bulgarian Tribulus, Fenugreek, Eurycoma longifolia 380MG; LIVER CARE
NAC (N-Acetyl-Cystiene), Milk Thistle 250MG; ESTROGEN BLOCKER
6, 17 keto etiocholeba-3-ol-3, 17-ketoetiochol-triene 200MG;
CARDIOVASCULAR SUPPORT
Red Yeast Rice (Monascus Purpureus) CoQ10 120MG; PROSTATE GUARD
Saw Palmetto, Stinging Nettle 100MG; ARIMISTANE
Androst 3,5-diene-7,17-dione 45MG) (It has 2 AI's and heps maintain cortisol levels also)

Is there nething else i should look into for on cycle support or pct? Just looking for a little extra advice thanks. Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks,
Alex
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 04-29-2015, 07:38 AM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 4,510 Times in 2,856 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
Could you please post some of your stats?

weight
height
Lifting experience
roughly your diet macros
Old 04-29-2015, 08:04 AM

Thanked 3,019 Times in 2,314 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
moved this thread to the proper forum flboy.

glyco is a guru, add the info and get great advice.

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.
It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Old 04-29-2015, 09:32 PM
Hi! I'm New Here!

I mean is there ne other products that i should take on cycle or on pct? Or will all of the products i have now cover all of my bases. I'm not talking about weight, lifting exp, height, etc. I am strictly talking about the products that i am using.(if i have ever thing i need or is there ne thing else you guys would recommend.) From my understanding i can replace a serm with a good AI. ( serms block your body from converting test to estrogen but AI's stop ur body from making estrogen all together.

I'm just looking for some helpful advice.

Thanks,
Alex

But here are my stats

180lb.
6'0 ft
male
22 yrs old
2 yrs lifting exp (This will be my 2nd cycle)
I consume about 2000 to 2500 calories a day. (When i start my cycle it will be ne where from 3000 to 3500 cals. a day.

Plzz no negative comments or saying im to young to try them. I am a grown man nd it is my decision. I am simply just looking for advice and positive feedback
Old 04-29-2015, 09:42 PM
Lumpy Moderator

Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
Honestly the best thing you can do right now is build a solid base naturally. Learn your body. Find the foods that work best for you as in help you to grow whilst staying relatively lean. Find the trianing style that works for you... high volume, less volume heavier weight etc. At only two years in the gym a good place to start is ion the big three, Bench, squat and deadlift. Those three in the presence of 200 g/d of quality protein will be more anabolic than any designer steroid or "pro-hormone".

Honestly, you don't need to go out and purchase a bag full of supplements. What you need at this point is to work on your nutrition and training regimen. The third best thing would be to get a good training partner to push you. one you find the nutrition and training that work for you and you build your base you will be ready to enhance. You have to have something to enhance, meaning a system that works.
Old 04-29-2015, 10:22 PM
Hi! I'm New Here!

I appreciate the advice man but im running the cycle regardless. Ive already bought all the supplements that i posted. Im just asking for advice on whether or not there ne more supplements i need to add to my ON CYCLE SUPPORt or my PCT.
Old 04-30-2015, 07:41 AM
Lumpy Moderator

You have a lot of guys here at this board with more than 25 years in the gym. Frankly I don't think you need all the items on your list. Both of the AAS you are planning to use do not aromatize at all so you do not need any anti estrogen. In fact if you add one you will likely have joint soreness and could have libido issues. Havoc is a good steroid. the methyl sten I don't know about. That is comes with NAC, milk thistle etc in the produce might say it's a little toxic. Personally I would rather use something that has gone through FDA approval in the past like Anavar, Turinabol, Dianabol etc.

As you ahve it set up the best PCT would be 50 mg of Clomid a day for 4 weeks starting 3-4 days after your last dose of AAS. The health store pharma stuff is really hit or miss and based on shotty science with no or almost clinical studies. Clomid is cheap and effective and has been used for 40 years and is well tolerated. You can add Nolvadex the last week of Clomid and use that for a total of 3 weeks, which will guard against post cycle estrogenic rebound effects.

Other than that read read read all you can on what you are about to or will in the future put into your body. There is a great library here. That is a good place to start with some fascinating reading from a range of well respected authors. http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.co...play.php?f=355
Old 04-30-2015, 08:49 AM

Thanked 1,872 Times in 1,384 Posts
Darkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond repute
Ok mr. Grown man fboy I'll give you my opinion:

As far as the cycle goes I like the havoc. A lot. The other compound I wouldn't give to a dying rat.

The PCT is horrible because there's nothing in it that actually performs what we need to do in a PCT, which is restart the HPTA and block some estrogen at the receptors temporarily while that process unfolds. Get some nolva or clomid for gods sake. Cost will be about a tenth of what you spent on all those gimmick products marketed to kids that should not be phucking with compounds like this anyway. You said you were a grown man so let's use grown man PCT products.
Old 04-30-2015, 08:13 PM

Thanked 3,476 Times in 2,778 Posts
A1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond repute
Hate to pile on..... at 22 your test is pretty high, the havoc alone would suffice if you must. But remember your only into this for two years, you haven't even scratched your non-enhanced potential. move forward carefully .... and I think a nolva/clomid pct is far superior to what you listed... remember keep it simple, if something goes bad it's much easier to determine a cause if your only working one compound, if your taking a cocktail you can't single out cause and effect...my two cents
Old 05-01-2015, 08:42 PM
Hi! I'm New Here!

I really appreciate guys. You've all been helpful. But where can i get clomid and nolva? I've googled and googled. Nd from my understanding u have to buy it from a research chem lab or have it prescribed nd i don't know which ones are reliable?? Could u guys give me a reliable site or let me know where i can actually get some at? Its the only thing i'm missing it would really help. Thanks.

Nd @ Darkness Moderator why do u say that abt Xtreme Mass. Its basically just another brand of m-sten.. I was jw...thanks