World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Prohormones

Shoutbox

Prohormones Discuss the best ways to cycle prohormones - Legal Steroids Alternatives! Which are the best prohormone supplements? Prohormones are precursors to anabolic steroids

Old 08-21-2015, 08:42 AM
cementpizza

what AI do you prefer?

Trying to decide on what AI to buy, I've read letro isn't the best

What did you run it at? and do you run just the length of the cycle or for a week or two after?
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 08-21-2015, 08:56 AM
Community Veteran

Boomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond repute
why is this in the prohormone section? and stop asking where to buy stuff, this isn't a source board. A Moderator told you once, ya got a cement head to? Read the rules and learn
Old 08-21-2015, 11:59 AM
cementpizza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
why is this in the prohormone section? and stop asking where to buy stuff, this isn't a source board. A Moderator told you once, ya got a cement head to? Read the rules and learn

Do you have a cement head? wasn't sure reading comprehension was so difficult for you. as no where do i ask where to buy an AI as i know sources. I am asking which do the members prefer.

secondly this is in the pro hormone section as typically AI's are used in conjunction with
Old 08-21-2015, 12:01 PM
Community Veteran

Boomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cementpizza View Post
Do you have a cement head? wasn't sure reading comprehension was so difficult for you. as no where do i ask where to buy an AI as i know sources. I am asking which do the members prefer.

secondly this is in the pro hormone section as typically AI's are used in conjunction with
funny for a retard, you spell check all of this? lol
Old 08-21-2015, 12:03 PM
cementpizza

Quote:
funny for a retard, you spell check all of this? lol

Na don't need to waste that much time on someone like yourself that wouldn't be able to read it anyways. And you think i care what some keyboard-warrior on some mediocre website thinks?
Reply With Quote Received Warning
Old 08-21-2015, 12:08 PM
Community Veteran

cute, I hope you enjoy your short stay, mediocre web site? Go start your own then. Keyboard warrior..... lol, if you only knew how many keyboards I have slain, you wouldn't be so brave
The Following User Says Thank You to Boomer For This Useful Post:
q-ball (08-21-2015)
Old 08-21-2015, 12:20 PM
Community Veteran

Bye troll.....
Old 08-21-2015, 12:26 PM
peachfuzz peachfuzz Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

peachfuzz has a brilliant futurepeachfuzz has a brilliant futurepeachfuzz has a brilliant futurepeachfuzz has a brilliant futurepeachfuzz has a brilliant futurepeachfuzz has a brilliant futurepeachfuzz has a brilliant futurepeachfuzz has a brilliant futurepeachfuzz has a brilliant futurepeachfuzz has a brilliant futurepeachfuzz has a brilliant future
Well for what it is worth I prefer Arimidex lol
Old 08-21-2015, 01:02 PM

Thanked 3,382 Times in 2,700 Posts
A1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond repute
I like Exemastane, (aromasin)
Old 08-21-2015, 05:21 PM
q-ball q-ball Is Off Line
Community Veteran

q-ball has a reputation beyond reputeq-ball has a reputation beyond reputeq-ball has a reputation beyond reputeq-ball has a reputation beyond reputeq-ball has a reputation beyond reputeq-ball has a reputation beyond reputeq-ball has a reputation beyond reputeq-ball has a reputation beyond reputeq-ball has a reputation beyond reputeq-ball has a reputation beyond reputeq-ball has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
cute, I hope you enjoy your short stay, mediocre web site? Go start your own then. Keyboard warrior..... lol, if you only knew how many keyboards I have slain, you wouldn't be so brave
Lmfao that was great