World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Hormone Replacement Therapy

Shoutbox

Hormone Replacement Therapy Learn and discuss more on Testosterone Therapy and Hormone Replacement The role testosterone plays in maintaining youthful Testosterone Levels, alleviating depression, as well as inducing fat loss in those who are unable to reduce body weight regardless of diet and exercise.

Old 04-14-2017, 07:15 AM
acneman acneman Is Off Line
BANNED

Thanked 1,812 Times in 1,421 Posts
acneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by liftsiron View Post
Maybe your test is still to low.
This is why i am not a moderator. Do you see what i mean? if i could make a statement like this in seven words, i would be a moderator as well, not that i particularly want to be a moderator. as it sits it takes me Five Hundred words to say this. oh well, anyway you can be assured that as long as The Acneman is around he will be able to say [SIZE="6"][B]"Thats what i said!" [/B][/SIZE] in no less than ninety four words instead of four words. thank you and good night.
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 04-14-2017, 10:21 AM
Warhead14 Warhead14 Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Warhead14 has a reputation beyond reputeWarhead14 has a reputation beyond reputeWarhead14 has a reputation beyond reputeWarhead14 has a reputation beyond reputeWarhead14 has a reputation beyond reputeWarhead14 has a reputation beyond reputeWarhead14 has a reputation beyond reputeWarhead14 has a reputation beyond reputeWarhead14 has a reputation beyond reputeWarhead14 has a reputation beyond reputeWarhead14 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
Naturally testosterone cycles in a diurnal pattern every day. You do not have that natural pattern with these esters. I think that is related to the problem. You should get your estradiol checked though but at 25 EOD I would be surprised if you are over 30 pg/dL. You can try what Darkness doc has him doing which helped. I think he does something like one week 300 mg and the next 100 mg. Then repeat forever. Your body sees a flux and that can help things to a reset and resume pattern.
I cant do anything Darkness does, he lives in the Darkness and on the edge, lol. I think its just too low. I added two more lines on the slin pin yesterday and was blasting Pantera and rehearsing imaginary conflicts on the way to work this morning. AND, IM HORNY! each line with 250mg test is 5mg, so I upped it 10 and it helped. Thanks for all your help guys!
Old 04-14-2017, 11:57 AM
Pimpin ain't easy

Thanked 2,003 Times in 1,483 Posts
-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute
I've been having the same issue, but I've been doing 250 a week and 12.5mg of Aromasin M-W-F. Maybe I'll try what Darkness does. I pray to God I don't start humping sheep.
Old 04-14-2017, 05:54 PM
BANNED

acneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by -TE- View Post
I've been having the same issue, but I've been doing 250 a week and 12.5mg of Aromasin M-W-F. Maybe I'll try what Darkness does. I pray to God I don't [COLOR="Red"][B][SIZE="6"]STOP [/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]humping sheep.
Hell man i know it was a typo. i fixed it for ya
Old 04-14-2017, 06:37 PM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 4,427 Times in 2,796 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by -TE- View Post
I've been having the same issue, but I've been doing 250 a week and 12.5mg of Aromasin M-W-F. Maybe I'll try what Darkness does. I pray to God I don't start humping sheep.
Just stay away from sheep.
Old 04-15-2017, 07:09 AM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
Just stay away from sheep.
why would you tell him to stay away from sheep when

1: you know he is not going to do that.

2: you post a picture of the most beautiful sheep ive ever seen
The Following User Says Thank You to acneman For This Useful Post:
Glycomann (04-15-2017)
Old 04-15-2017, 08:34 AM

Thanked 2,817 Times in 2,153 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
same here, i have lost "that lovin feeling" to the thankfulness of my wife who would rather clear a vietnam era minefield blindfolded than take care of my man stuff.

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.
It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Old 04-15-2017, 08:44 AM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by jipped genes View Post
same here, i have lost "that lovin feeling" to the thankfulness of my wife who would rather clear a vietnam era minefield blindfolded than take care of my man stuff.
i dont understand this. several guys have said that their women would not have sex with them or at least were shitty about it. I would tell them either i get it from them or i get it from someone else. this is point blank. all they gotta do is bend over for a few minutes for crists sake

first off if the woman is post menopausal you can give her boron as long as she has not had a hysterectomy. Boron causes post menopausal women to produce more testosterone.

if the woman is not too old you can slip her some dbol in her breakfast on the days you want some.
Old 04-15-2017, 11:21 AM

Thanked 4,045 Times in 2,721 Posts
~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute
I had the same issue. Which was why I came off for 4 months. Went back on and felt OK. Didn't want to face bang TE. But I wanted to have sex. The wife is 54. Post menopausal I guess. No period in years. She'll go along with it every few weeks but won't initiate it. Ever. Sucks.

I'm at 500mg test a week and 250 tren e. Will drop back to 250mg of test next week.

I'd be happy with a hand job once a week. That I didn't have to do. That is
Old 04-15-2017, 11:54 AM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~R~F~G~ View Post
I had the same issue. Which was why I came off for 4 months. Went back on and felt OK. Didn't want to face bang TE. But I wanted to have sex. The wife is 54. Post menopausal I guess. No period in years. She'll go along with it every few weeks but won't initiate it. Ever. Sucks.

I'm at 500mg test a week and 250 tren e. Will drop back to 250mg of test next week.

I'd be happy with a hand job once a week. That I didn't have to do. That is
if she hasnt had a full histirectomy get her some boron suppliments. makes old ladies shrivled ovaries produce testosterone, not a lot but enough that she might start thinking about sex now and then. as far as the handjob. tell her she can watch tv during it or what ever as long as she is willing to dedicate one hand to you for a few minutes. my mom had a lot of joint pain. i put her on 50mg of deca a week for 6 weeks. she said she started haveing sex dreams. she was in her 60's