World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Hormone Replacement Therapy

Shoutbox

Hormone Replacement Therapy Learn and discuss more on Testosterone Therapy and Hormone Replacement The role testosterone plays in maintaining youthful Testosterone Levels, alleviating depression, as well as inducing fat loss in those who are unable to reduce body weight regardless of diet and exercise.

Old 07-19-2017, 05:59 AM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 4,406 Times in 2,781 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
Optimizing health

Say you just wanted to optimize health and stop all the PED ramping. What would you do? Blood work would have to guide in this along the way but jut speaking in general. I'm thinking in the winter I may jut optimize for a good long while. Maybe for 6-8 months. Say from about November until about next July. I figure at my stage in this my joints and organs are going to need a break.

I'm thinking about dropping weights all together for the whole time and just do yoga 5 days a week and see how much joint function I can regain. You know, see how restorative I can make it. Back, knees, hips, shoulders and neck are pretty rough around the edges. Not really that concerned about losing muscle because it always comes right back. Besides doing all those poses will hold a lot of tone.

Exercise
Yoga 5 days a week
working toward advanced stuff
additional cardio as needed

Diet
dropping protein down 30 % (~100-130 g/d)
increasing plant based foods
shooting for a BW of about 185
Eliminate as many toxins as possible, alcohol, preservatives etc..

Rest
looking to capitalize on rest as much as possible

Hormonal support
Test 35 mg 3x a week
hCG 250 iu ETD
GH 1-1.5 iu 3-5 days/w
GHRP2 100-150 mcg 3-5 days/w
Adjust with blood work every 90 days

Thoughts?

Old 07-19-2017, 06:17 AM

Thanked 2,725 Times in 2,076 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
wow I think you will find you feel amazing. I cut protein to 25-30% years ago. all my stomach woes went away.

best of luck. if you cut weights and stick with yoga I think you will miss the weights?

maybe a full body circuit once a week? Also some vigorous low impact cardio like intervals on the elliptical?

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.
It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Old 07-19-2017, 06:28 AM
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,615 Times in 1,339 Posts
trip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond repute
yeah, know what you mean, i am starting to think i need a 30 year plan now, lol

if you think back to when you were a kid, not even knowing it you used every muscle all the time because you were very active, in play and sports

as time went on, you specialized in certain endevors

it's like you see it in everyone, almost all my friends over 40 ish, no longer play softball, vollyeball, etc......we all know what happened, a few injuries, a new season, you pass, and then don't go back to it

and you end up in this mode where old simple things, like bending at the knee's for 3-4 minutes to fix or clean something, seems like a friggin workout

even though you can still lift well
Old 07-19-2017, 02:56 PM
BUBBA289 BUBBA289 Is Off Line
Community Veteran

BUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond repute
That looks great IMO, only if I were going as far as dropping weight training and protein intake I wouldn't bother with the test, GHRP and GH injects. I went for like 2yrs on HCG alone and was fine. You could probably use a break from the act of pinning itself and from whatever random stuff is in the peptides and test like solvents. I would love to do Yoga several days a week, I just don't make the time. Whatever free time I get that could be spent doing yoga is usually spent in meditation instead. Try the Downdog app if you're wanting to do some yoga at home. My wife uses it all the time and brags on it.
Old 07-19-2017, 03:19 PM

Thanked 1,165 Times in 869 Posts
liftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond repute
I need 45-50% protein. I like a lighter bodyweight these days. I maintain 175lbs from my highest weight of 225lbs years ago. I like higher aas and some hgh. I get bloodwork at least every 90 days.
Old 07-19-2017, 05:10 PM
Lumpy Moderator

Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jipped genes View Post
wow I think you will find you feel amazing. I cut protein to 25-30% years ago. all my stomach woes went away.

best of luck. if you cut weights and stick with yoga I think you will miss the weights?

maybe a full body circuit once a week? Also some vigorous low impact cardio like intervals on the elliptical?
I haven't mised more than 2 weeks in the weight room since I was 15.
Old 07-19-2017, 05:12 PM
Lumpy Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by liftsiron View Post
I need 45-50% protein. I like a lighter bodyweight these days. I maintain 175lbs from my highest weight of 225lbs years ago. I like higher aas and some hgh. I get bloodwork at least every 90 days.
I like the idea of lower BW and lower BF. Differnce between you and I lifts is I suffer sides from AAS a lot more than you. Plus when I go off my joints feel way better and my cardio gets a lot better.
Old 07-19-2017, 05:14 PM
Lumpy Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUBBA289 View Post
That looks great IMO, only if I were going as far as dropping weight training and protein intake I wouldn't bother with the test, GHRP and GH injects. I went for like 2yrs on HCG alone and was fine. You could probably use a break from the act of pinning itself and from whatever random stuff is in the peptides and test like solvents. I would love to do Yoga several days a week, I just don't make the time. Whatever free time I get that could be spent doing yoga is usually spent in meditation instead. Try the Downdog app if you're wanting to do some yoga at home. My wife uses it all the time and brags on it.
I was just off for 14 weeks but did have some SARMs in there but went off peptides for most of that time. It was nice not to pin for a few month.
Old 07-19-2017, 05:16 PM
Lumpy Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip View Post
yeah, know what you mean, i am starting to think i need a 30 year plan now, lol

if you think back to when you were a kid, not even knowing it you used every muscle all the time because you were very active, in play and sports

as time went on, you specialized in certain endevors

it's like you see it in everyone, almost all my friends over 40 ish, no longer play softball, vollyeball, etc......we all know what happened, a few injuries, a new season, you pass, and then don't go back to it

and you end up in this mode where old simple things, like bending at the knee's for 3-4 minutes to fix or clean something, seems like a friggin workout

even though you can still lift well
Most likely I have another 20 years in me, 25 tops.
Old 07-20-2017, 02:59 AM
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,615 Times in 1,339 Posts
trip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond repute
well, you see, I don't believe that

I can't remember the guys name, but, one of the John Hopkins or Harvard dudes on life extension fully believes the body has a 900 year design live span, kid you not

Main problem, similar to a car engine is build up of gunk and not being able to rid itself of it

Then ye old merry stress plays a part and that damned pituitary has a clock with an early stop time

Way I look at it, is we are the guinea pigs of the future.......

For me, personally, I think 100 is easily doable, with a max of 128 as of today