World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Bodybuilding Fitness Training > Medical and Physical Therapy questions

Shoutbox

Medical and Physical Therapy questions A place to talk about current and or past injuries and possibly how to deal with those injuries. Any advice should not be considered as medical advice, but rather from one person to another as you might ask a friend.

Old 12-18-2017, 02:07 PM
Friggemall Friggemall Is Off Line

Thanked 3,286 Times in 2,384 Posts
Friggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond repute
Hope things turn out okay RFG. (You also Glycomann). Let us know.

Were you talking about your knee that you thought you tweaked? Do you use any sleeves or anything?

Last edited by Friggemall; 12-18-2017 at 11:35 PM.
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 12-18-2017, 03:08 PM
Administrator

Thanked 8,122 Times in 5,311 Posts
Nate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond repute
I’m sure this has something to do with the prolonged wearing of awkwardly out of style hats....
Old 12-21-2017, 02:43 PM

Thanked 4,036 Times in 2,712 Posts
~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate View Post
Iím sure this has something to do with the prolonged wearing of awkwardly out of style hats....
saved that one up didn't ya? Jackwagon.

Ok. Ortho says. I'm old. Lol.

It's a bone callous from a break that was untreated but said not much they'd have done when it was broke. I remember the break. I was doing rack deads and my training partner missed lock.out on 830. We'll we know what I had to do. Just as I was ready to roll my shoulders back it snapped. And I rolled them back to lock out anyway. I assumed it was broke. It hurt a lot. Lol. But I won that deadlift competition a .month later. So. End result.

Steroid injection into the shoulder. If I need another one wait 4 weeks see how I feel. If we do a second one and it don't work it's surgery to cut it all out.
Old 12-21-2017, 04:02 PM
edvedr edvedr Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,092 Times in 855 Posts
edvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond repute
good luck with the shot.
The Following User Says Thank You to edvedr For This Useful Post:
~R~F~G~ (12-22-2017)