World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Bodybuilding Fitness Training > Medical and Physical Therapy questions

Shoutbox

Medical and Physical Therapy questions A place to talk about current and or past injuries and possibly how to deal with those injuries. Any advice should not be considered as medical advice, but rather from one person to another as you might ask a friend.

Old 10-14-2017, 01:55 PM

Thanked 2,630 Times in 2,270 Posts
millenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond repute
Feeling drained

I usually sleep 6 to 7 hours (unless I have one of those nightmares and end up wide awake at 3 am not being able to get back to sleep). I feel drained. Maybe it's the change of season, I don't know but it sucks. When I get back from work around 3pm and sit down in my recliner to relax, I fall asleep for half an hour or so which leaves me more tired and unable to fall asleep at night.

Old 10-15-2017, 03:00 AM
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,703 Times in 1,418 Posts
trip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond repute
The Best I got is Mental Pause, which kind of makes sense to me.

I am 59, and last year was the first time in 45 years I was not up for gym time.

I felt drained also......

Thus my Best Guess, since no one tell's you this stuff, it's our own journey, lol, it's a sign we need a new life plan for whatever comes next.

I have never dreamed of aging gracefully, I have dreamed of living to 100, with a contingency for 128, lol.............sumtin tells me.....probably need to write up an owners manual
The Following User Says Thank You to trip For This Useful Post:
millenium girl (10-15-2017)
Old 10-15-2017, 10:18 AM

millenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond repute
129 views and only 2 replies. Nobody cares obviously.

It is not a typical female condition UXL unless like me they have a poor diet (low in iron among other things) and sleeping issues. Bloodwork was normal (I posted the results a few months ago).

Trip -- I'm just tired all the time. Everything is too much and that's depressing.

Where is Gotgame?

A colleague of mine mentioned a new molecule earlier that is supposed to make you live as long as you want to. It will clear your body of every possible illness and everything. He is going to a meeting in Germany in two weeks. The treatment would cost $15,000 for a whole year.

Last edited by millenium girl; 10-15-2017 at 10:21 AM.
Old 10-15-2017, 12:12 PM
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,703 Times in 1,418 Posts
trip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond repute
cool, good luck
Old 10-15-2017, 08:54 PM

Thanked 3,596 Times in 2,875 Posts
A1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond repute
Didnt mean to be negligent just didnt have any advice to offer. Hope you kick it soon
millenium girl (10-16-2017)
Old 10-16-2017, 10:14 PM

Thanked 1,925 Times in 1,418 Posts
Darkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond repute
That's a pretty shitty post MG saying that nobody cares. I'm going to go ahead and be honest and hard on you and tell you what the truth is.

The truth is is that you've been making posts about all your problems for years now and you don't take anybody's advice when they tell you to knock off the nonsense training that you're doing and to fix your nutrition plan, and training injured body parts. There's absolutely no question in anyone's mind that you overtrain, and based on your diet, you don't eat near enough food for what you're trying to accomplish, especially protein. you have injuries that need to heal yet you continue to pound the shit out of your body in the gym. I will bet $100 that your adrenal system is completely trashed, and you have little to no effective adrenal function because of your approach to this lifestyle. As a result, you feel very drained and will continue to do so until you start taking advice from people. I'm surprised you can even get out of bed in the morning.

If I was your doctor you would be banned from all cardio activity until your adrenal system is fixed. That would probably be six months. I would put you on an adrenal support supplement to expedite the process. You would also be banned from all stressful situations until I said it was OK. You would lose weight in that process and lean out from your couch because your cortisol levels would get to where they're supposed to be. You would eat from a nutrition plan that was built for an active human being, not a bird. You would consume protein and the kind that works. You would weight train some very deliberate exercises about 20 minutes a day four days a week. When something hurt, you would not use it and let it heal.

Now Pumpin... your best thinking got you here and it's NOT gonna get you out. You're not alone: I see women everywhere push themselves into the corner you're in and make it worse by doing more of the same. I've also seen a hand full of these women who were willing to listen end up feeling like a young person again and looking much better too.

I could ramble on about the science behind what I'm discussing but I don't think you're gonna consider it.

Have a nice day.
The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness For This Useful Post:
millenium girl (10-17-2017)
Old 10-17-2017, 03:20 AM
Jester Jester Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,097 Times in 774 Posts
Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
I will bet $100 that your adrenal system is completely trashed, and you have little to no effective adrenal function because of your approach to this lifestyle.
THIS
Old 10-17-2017, 01:55 PM

I can't ditch the cardio. Without it I will never be able to complete my shifts at work. It keeps me going and it also keeps me from going insane (without cardio I will hit people or worse).
Old 10-17-2017, 02:03 PM
Friggemall Friggemall Is Off Line

Thanked 3,363 Times in 2,438 Posts
Friggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by millenium girl View Post
I can't ditch the cardio. Without it I will never be able to complete my shifts at work. It keeps me going and it also keeps me from going insane (without cardio I will hit people or worse).
Well there you go, you got the best advice there is and you are going to ignore it. How can anyone help you if you won't help yourself.

And for what it's worth, I didn't respond because I only had enough time to get on here and send someone a time sensitive message I owed them.

Stop saying "I can't" and start listening and doing what is right. Don't get offended either, if we didn't love you we wouldn't care enough to try to help and tell you.
Old 10-17-2017, 07:09 PM

Thanked 1,925 Times in 1,418 Posts
Darkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond repute
Like I said MG your very best thinking has trashed the system that God installed to protect your body from what you're doing to it and you won't stop because you think it's best.

I don't wanna be any more of a dick than I already have...but... you're another person looking for a magic wand, easy pill solution and unwilling to stop doing things that are HAVING A REVERSE EFFECT ON YOUR DESIRED OUTCOME.

You won't listen so what's the use.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darkness For This Useful Post:
Friggemall (10-18-2017), millenium girl (10-19-2017)