World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Bodybuilding Fitness Training > MMA and UFC Discussions

MMA and UFC Discussions MMA Forum is a mixed martial art forum dedicated to the different arts of MMA and the UFC results & The Ultimate Fighter discussion.

Old 11-14-2021, 09:12 AM

Thanked 5,693 Times in 4,306 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
UFC Fight Night: Vieira vs. Tate 11/20

Women's Bantamweight Ketlen Vieira vs. Miesha Tate Great fight. Both gals want it bad. Miesha is coming off a dominant win over Marion Reneau who's record does not show how good she is. Viera is 1-2 in her last three but has beaten a whos who of the BW division. Should be a great fight. Cupcake does not mind getting hit to land a strike and Vieria will look for TDs where Miesha is also good off her back.

Welterweight Michael Chiesa vs. Sean Brady Chiesa's gameplan is TD and sub. He is a wet blanket on the ground. Chiesa lost his last fight via sub but won 4 in a row before that. He will face a really good smash BJJ guy in Brady. Where as Chiesa has never KO/TKO'd anyone, Brady has 4 on his record in 14 fights with no losses.

Bantamweight Rani Yahya vs. Kang Kyung-ho Another one for the BJJ guys. Yahya has gotten subs in 21 of his 27 wins. Kang has 11 subs in 17 wins. It will be no doubt this one will go to the ground. because heither guy will want to stand. Well maybe Kang who has 2 TKOs but Yahya has 0 in 37 fights

Women's Flyweight Joanne Calderwood vs. Taila Santos Jojo will take late replacement Taila Santos who has more KO/TKOs than decisions and subs combined. Jojo is more well rounded and will look to take it down. Taila is on a 3 fight win streak while Jojo is 50% in her last 10. Should be a good one.

Bantamweight Davey Grant vs. Adrian Yanez 5 decisions between these two men in 36 pro fights. Both guys have 3 losses each and Grant is more of a sub guy but will bang and Yanez is a striker but can sub. Might be fight of the night.

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 11-19-2021, 10:05 PM
StCLineman StCLineman Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

StCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond repute
I want Jojo to win so I can hear her talk and I want to see Misha’s boobs..... oh yeah and watch some fights.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StCLineman For This Useful Post:
jipped genes (11-20-2021), MR. BMJ  (11-19-2021)
Old 11-20-2021, 09:10 AM

jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by StCLineman View Post
I want Jojo to win so I can hear her talk and I want to see Misha’s boobs..... oh yeah and watch some fights.
Yeah Jojo's voice does not fit her but I love it. and Miesha's boobs are epic. as is her butt.

The Following User Says Thank You to jipped genes For This Useful Post:
StCLineman (11-20-2021)
Old 11-20-2021, 03:50 PM
WCBB Veteran

StCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jipped genes View Post
Yeah Jojo's voice does not fit her but I love it. and Miesha's boobs are epic. as is her butt.
I agree and can’t believe I left her butt out, Meisha is built very nicely
Old 11-21-2021, 01:37 AM
Administrator

Thanked 3,858 Times in 2,842 Posts
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
Miesha is fricken' HOT! I'd let her choke me out....hopefully between her legs, but anyway is cool.
The Following User Says Thank You to MR. BMJ For This Useful Post:
blm (11-21-2021)
Old 11-21-2021, 09:40 AM

Women's Bantamweight Ketlen Vieira def. Miesha Tate Decision (unanimous) (48–47, 48–47, 49–46) 5 5:00 What a fight! Miesha is as tough as any man in the UFC. She never got shy about engaging and pushed the fight even though Vieria was MUCH bigger and piecing her up with the jab. If Vieria had Miesha's heart she would be champ. It was a competitive fight and close. Respect to both gals.

Welterweight Sean Brady def. Michael Chiesa Decision (unanimous) (29–28, 29–28, 29–28) 3 5:00 Man, I have gained a lot of respect for Chiesa. When his corner told him he was behind that he needed a finish he left it all in the cage. he went for it like a warrior should. Brady looked befuddled by Chiesa's boxing. He just could not engage but was the superior grappler. and that is how he won.

Women's Flyweight Taila Santos def. Joanne Wood Submission (rear-naked choke) 1 4:49 Quick night for Santos. Dammit but she is a fireball.

Bantamweight Rani Yahya def. Kyung Ho Kang Decision (unanimous) (29–28, 29–28, 29–28) 3 5:00 If you like grappling and want to see incredible control then this was your fight. Yahya took a beating but kept coming back with his far superior grappling and got it done.

Bantamweight Adrian Yanez def. Davey Grant Decision (split) (27–30, 29–28, 29–28) 3 5:00 Great fight. These guys went to war. Respect to both. Amazed at the hands of Yanez. that dude is a sniper. Grant is fun to watch for sure too. He throws the kitchen sink and never slowed down. Close fight could have gone either way with a slight edge to Yanez who marched down Grant like the terminator with no facial expression.

I thought Ketlen Vieira vs Miesha Tate deserved a bonus.
Fight of the Night: Adrian Yanez vs. Davey Grant
Performance of the Night: Taila Santos

The Following User Says Thank You to jipped genes For This Useful Post:
StCLineman (11-21-2021)
Old 11-21-2021, 02:39 PM
WCBB Veteran

Wow, I just saw a picture of Meishas face after the fight..... I’ve got to find time to watch these later today
Old 11-21-2021, 11:46 PM
Administrator

Thanked 3,858 Times in 2,842 Posts
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
Grant is a good fighter. He almost beat Chito in his last fight. He died out in the 3rd round, which is how he lost the fight. I didn't realize it was him on this card until I looked at his fight history afterward.

I missed this card, so i can't comment on anything. Would have liked to have watched and stared at Miesha's ass and tits in her fight....oh well.
The Following User Says Thank You to MR. BMJ For This Useful Post:
jipped genes (11-22-2021)
Old 11-22-2021, 06:19 AM

woops

Last edited by jipped genes; 11-28-2021 at 09:06 AM.