World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids

Shoutbox

Anabolic Steroids Up to date Anabolic steroids cycles. The most mature and trusted provider of Anabolic Steroids information

Old 08-03-2017, 09:50 PM
KOArtist KOArtist Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

KOArtist has a brilliant futureKOArtist has a brilliant futureKOArtist has a brilliant futureKOArtist has a brilliant futureKOArtist has a brilliant futureKOArtist has a brilliant futureKOArtist has a brilliant futureKOArtist has a brilliant futureKOArtist has a brilliant futureKOArtist has a brilliant futureKOArtist has a brilliant future
Best anti-gyno for anadrol?

About to run it for the first time. Toremifene?

Old 08-04-2017, 11:39 AM
Administrator

Thanked 2,144 Times in 1,647 Posts
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
From my experience and users that I've helped in person and over the net for many years.....IMO, drol gyno sucks once the ball gets rolling. IMO, if it does develop, it's best just to drop it out. I've seen guys throw the kitchen sink at anadrol induced gyno, and a lot of times nothing helps. That said, you are asking more for preventative purposes. Assuming you will have test in the mix, if it were me, I'd run a low dose AI (depending on dosages and how you respond to these compounds) and either nolva or Toremifene. If you have access to cabergoline, I'd throw that in too. I don't always get obsessive like this for most compounds, but I've seen anadrol give more people bitch tits that any other compounds, well most compounds. I'd also recommend staying on the lean side to keep aromatase lowered as well. I love drol, but it can be a nasty compound if you are susceptible to side effects. That all being said, I've seen guys who never have a problem with it's use...hopefully you are that guy

Dosages vary individual to individual. It's hard to make it cookie cutter on recommended dosings for AI's. I usually use 12.5-25mg of Aromasin daily as needed and depending on what else I'm taking. I've seen guys who needed way less than this amount. Nolva/Caber are a little more forgiving if you go a little high on the dosing. I hardly ever run caber, but if I had it, I'd run it with drol.

Last edited by MR. BMJ; 08-04-2017 at 11:42 AM.
Old 08-05-2017, 09:28 AM
Community Veteran

BigPapaPumpAF has a reputation beyond reputeBigPapaPumpAF has a reputation beyond reputeBigPapaPumpAF has a reputation beyond reputeBigPapaPumpAF has a reputation beyond reputeBigPapaPumpAF has a reputation beyond reputeBigPapaPumpAF has a reputation beyond reputeBigPapaPumpAF has a reputation beyond reputeBigPapaPumpAF has a reputation beyond reputeBigPapaPumpAF has a reputation beyond reputeBigPapaPumpAF has a reputation beyond reputeBigPapaPumpAF has a reputation beyond repute
Anadrol does not convert to estrogen in the body. If you're getting gyno it could be from something else in the mix. The only thing that might help is novaldex as it is a estrogen receptor antagonist. Letro will combat any and all estrogen too and for some its better. I've never had an issue but I run anadrol with tren and then I'm using caber too.

BPP