World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements HideMyAss
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Diet and Nutrition > Product Reviews

Shoutbox

Old 08-06-2016, 04:25 PM

Thanked 3,150 Times in 2,502 Posts
A1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond repute
Benn awhile since the last post so here's an update...
Wifey is sticking to the walking instead of the road work, she's intermittent on the lifting ( I think she could push harder) we have upped her cals to the 17 - 1800 range

She is down 1 # over the last week.....

she has also stopped taking the DHEA, she had read that while it mitigates some of the menopause a high percentage of women taking it reported weight gain, so her hot flashes have returned but she's happier that her weight for the moment seems to be getting back under control.....

Thanks for those who gave advice, as always you guys are on point! Thanks.

I'll post other pertinent info as it occurs

Old 09-14-2016, 11:50 AM

A1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond repute
Update: she has continued to limit the long cardio sessions opting instead for more weights and HIIT style work outs. We continue to work a low glycemic meal plan, she's taking black cohash (sp?) DIM and zinc as suggested by her gyno.... her hot flashes continue but seem less intense to her, her mood is better and she is down 4# since the last post... thanks all who shared their experiences and gave advice.... she feels way less defeated and that means I get more attention.. wink wink.... so thanks

she is considering returning to the biothin regimen to see if it quickens the loss... will keep you posted
Old 09-14-2016, 02:41 PM
-TE- -TE- Is Off Line
Pimpin ain't easy

Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,424 Posts
-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by A1food4u View Post
she is considering returning to the biothin regimen to see if it quickens the loss... will keep you posted
That will stress the adrenals even further if that remains an issue.
The Following User Says Thank You to -TE- For This Useful Post:
A1food4u (09-14-2016)
Old 09-14-2016, 03:13 PM

hadn't thought of that.... thanks for the reminder!