World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements HideMyAss
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Bodybuilding Fitness Training > Medical and Physical Therapy questions

Shoutbox

Medical and Physical Therapy questions A place to talk about current and or past injuries and possibly how to deal with those injuries. Any advice should not be considered as medical advice, but rather from one person to another as you might ask a friend.

Old 10-25-2017, 01:55 PM
Administrator

Thanked 18,137 Times in 10,504 Posts
basskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond repute
My knee issue

I've been dealing with this on and off for years. It's totally impacted my home life, work and my own health.
One of my biggest problem is putting everyone and everything first over my own health.

Now my knees have progessively gotten worse over the years to the points I mentioned above.
I've tried adequate and aflutop, which did work but my knees weren't quite as bad as they've become.

So now I'm trying something new as a last ditch effort before I give in to total knee replacement.

EUFLEXXA, while it is hyaluronic acid, it's different that most other HA's.
Tuesday was the first of 3 injections. One next week and one in the following week.

My insurance denied it. So this is out of pocket for now.
We're fighting their ruling. They wanted me to take steroids and cortizone shots.. which I aleady been through and they didn't work.. so they must have overlooked that in my med records.
They also mentioned draining my knee.. that right there tells me they don't know shit.. I have bone on bone contact in my knees.. I'll be damned if anyone is going to drain what's left of the little fluid that's in there.. dumb asses

Now I've been told both by my new doc who I really like and others that have had this done.. that it can take better than a week before reaping any rewards.

But I have to say.. I feel the difference today. Big time. First day I slept pretty well and woke up with very little pain.. and that was only after I got out of bed. While in bed, painless.

So to say I'm elated is putting it mildly.

Next Tuesday is my second shot and I'm actually looking forward to it.

I can't wait to get back to the old me!!!

W C B B Sponsors
Species Nutrition
Suppz.com - Supplement Superstore
PrecisionPinz

W C B B Affiliates
PowderCity.com
BulkSupplements.com
HideMyAss Security Proxy<---- Protect your online activity
Home Chemistry Conversions
Egg Whites International <---100% Bio-Available Egg White Protein

Remember... Any advice given on this board is just an opinion and not to be taken as medical advice. WCBB doesn't advocate or condone use of steroids. Check the laws in your country. WCBB just provides the platform in which to discuss such matters
The Following User Says Thank You to basskiller For This Useful Post:
MR. BMJ  (10-25-2017)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 10-25-2017, 02:15 PM
trip trip Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,497 Times in 1,244 Posts
trip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond repute
good luck
Old 10-25-2017, 02:44 PM

Thanked 3,076 Times in 2,449 Posts
A1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond repute
Best of luck and keep us posted on how you feel the results go... My insurance company will pay for all the cortisone I want but won't pay for any of the HAcid alternatives... Evil ....s
Old 10-25-2017, 03:04 PM
Phil Hernon Phil Hernon Is Off Line
BANNED

Phil Hernon is on a distinguished road
Ill get you in free............find a place like this near you. Osteostrong.me
Old 10-25-2017, 03:52 PM
Friggemall Friggemall Is Off Line

Thanked 3,179 Times in 2,298 Posts
Friggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond repute
Hope you continue to improve, then no falling off roofs and stuff.

This age thing is getting to be a pain in the arse, lol
Old 10-25-2017, 04:33 PM
TommyD TommyD Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,154 Times in 933 Posts
TommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck. Constant pain sucks.