World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements HideMyAss
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Diet and Nutrition > Product Reviews

Shoutbox

Old 06-12-2013, 05:02 PM

Thanked 3,151 Times in 2,503 Posts
A1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond repute
KETO BURN by MR Supps

Impericals.....Start weight 206# end weight 190# (after adding halo into mix weight was harder to drop but I was pleased with a fuller look it provided at only 50 a day)
BF at start 22% BF at end 12% (start number was a visual and estimate end # was caliper tested administered by a personal trainer associate)
BP at start of test at rest 115/70 after work out 128/75 at end of run at rest 121/76 135/ 88
(numbers all administered by cuff at home as work outs were heavy cardio at end the high numbers there are not bothersome to me)
I dosed at 1 cap at wake up and 1 cap about noon

Personal observations..... the Keto burn did not produce the anxious or jittery feelings I have experienced with the other OTC fat burner I tried... I felt in control and worked the heart rates without rappid beats or the "heated" chest feeling of the other burner.

I have tried to lean out several other occasions with some success, however I have never been this close to an actual 6 pak in a very very long time. I did notice a "washed out look in the middle of the experiment, I attributed this to the lowered cals and the macro balance I was using, adjusting the macros helped a bit but I didn't feel or look "full" again until about the 8th day of the halo product

Conclusions..... I found this supplement to do exactly as was promised, I attribute the look I was able to achieve at 50 (turn 50 in 22 days) to the addition of the Keto burn. Because I have recently tried the same style work out and cal/macro balance and achieved the weight of 195 in the same time frame I can say that the additional 7 #'s (I was 188 at my lowest) is clearly attributed to the keto burn. As an aging individual I might assume that a younger person who could get another 30 min cardio session in would probably get super cut. Also, someone upping the dosage might also achieve better results but as I did so well on the minimal dosage (I am always cautious) I can't truely comment on it intelligently.

FWIW.....I'd give this burner a thumbs up....
basskiller  (06-12-2013), MR. BMJ  (07-08-2013)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 07-07-2013, 04:09 AM
Administrator

Thanked 2,024 Times in 1,559 Posts
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
I would never send my money to such shady individuals.

Glad you got results though.