World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements HideMyAss
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Diet and Nutrition > Product Reviews

Shoutbox

Old 03-25-2013, 01:33 PM

Thanked 3,152 Times in 2,503 Posts
A1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond repute
FINAL THOUGHTS

start weight 197 # BF 20 -22%
End weight 205# BF 18 - 20 %

I believe that the Taasterone delivered as promised in this area. I was hungry, I believe that my cals in weren't delivered in optimal fashion. the last two weeks I would grab a protien bar and not get in full cals until 3 hrs after work out. Still, with bad nutrient timing and much less time in the gym I gained a pound.

When I am pressed at work I will "graze" instead of having balance thus I believe I sabotaged myself there a bit as well....

In terms of the product, I did feel I had better focus. Never felt that ache that said take a day off. Also, body feels like mild Halo run. Tight, firm and good pumps. Pumps could last a bit longer but you can't have everything. Perhaps a bit of creatine while on the Taast would help this.

After adding exemastane on day 15 I have been waiting for the dry joint aches. So far they haven't come. I feel good even on leg days which usually turn problematic.

No jitters, anxious feelings or "goofy" mental sides, wifey says I seem a bit more agressive than normal... take that for what it's worth. Also intermittent nighttime wood has increased and was noticed.

HERE IS A HUGE PRO AND CON

I agreed to do this only if I could be completely honest and good or bad here it goes.

I am on day 32 and there is enough taast in the jar to go another 8 days maybe. So I have to ask WTF. Now somewhere in the middle of this I was given advice to make sure the scoops were "heaping" but to my taste and obviously from what's remaining in the jar the dosing isn't clear. I feel that my results may have been closer to what was promised if I wasn't under-dosing. But the blame I feel falls on AndrogenetiX. The scoop provided should be easy to use, it should dose propperly by using a single or evenly divided multiple scoops.....To say use "heaping" scoops in my opinion, leaves too much to chance... This is far from a clinical study but I was asked to critique and so I am...

I am pleased with the overall result. I feel that with higher dosing it would have worked even better. With diet spot on, especially following a more rigid "eat at the right times" regimen I would have benefitted. I think that the best application of this product will be for older lifters who don't want a full blown cycle but are looking to "boost' test and to tighten up a bit. Might be a good PCT product, but without a clinical view of actual test increases i hesitate to suggest it. Certainly it did what I wanted from it. Added good muscle weight without noticible water addition and even leaned a bit.

I think that my previous experience with Halo was beneficial in this review as it gave my a point of reference for what I was feeling and I could relate it to the Taast.

I want to thank Androgenetix for the opportunity. I will try to tighten up a bit first but intend to use the product again before summer...

Thanks also to you who followed and gave comment. It helps me stay focused if I think people are reading and appreciating the effort.....

I will continue to log in the exemastane thread as I continue

Last edited by A1food4u; 03-25-2013 at 02:11 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to A1food4u For This Useful Post:
Drifter (04-09-2013), FATRICH (04-10-2013)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 04-10-2013, 03:28 PM

A1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond repute
An Addendum.....

I actually had enough taastosterone to run at the same dosing for 10 additional days...

So here I log with egg on my face.... That would mean I was under dosing by almost 30%.... had I really heaped the scoop as instructed I believe my gains would have been more substantial.... Running the Taast with the exemastane was interesting... my weight went up 2 more pounds but my waistline is slimmer...not enough to call a pack but looking trim.....

[/IMG]

first is a start pic, swishy middle second is 9# second is 9#heavier but less in the middle
Old 04-10-2013, 03:30 PM

Lemme try that again......[/URL][/IMG]

Drifter (04-10-2013)
Old 04-10-2013, 03:31 PM

Maybe Nate will stumble by and help me out again....
Old 04-10-2013, 04:15 PM
Drifter Drifter Is Off Line
Veteran

Drifter has a reputation beyond reputeDrifter has a reputation beyond reputeDrifter has a reputation beyond reputeDrifter has a reputation beyond reputeDrifter has a reputation beyond reputeDrifter has a reputation beyond reputeDrifter has a reputation beyond reputeDrifter has a reputation beyond reputeDrifter has a reputation beyond reputeDrifter has a reputation beyond reputeDrifter has a reputation beyond repute
post #43 worked. Looks good bro, never would have guessed you are 10 years older than I am with that frame !!
Old 04-10-2013, 04:33 PM

Thanks Man! need to bring up the lats, traps and the chest looks a little washed in the pics but overall not too bad for a pentagenarian.... still a work in progress... wish I'd started earlier...
Old 04-10-2013, 05:09 PM
Drifter Drifter Is Off Line
Veteran

Drifter has a reputation beyond reputeDrifter has a reputation beyond reputeDrifter has a reputation beyond reputeDrifter has a reputation beyond reputeDrifter has a reputation beyond reputeDrifter has a reputation beyond reputeDrifter has a reputation beyond reputeDrifter has a reputation beyond reputeDrifter has a reputation beyond reputeDrifter has a reputation beyond reputeDrifter has a reputation beyond repute
Hell, \i wish I started earlyer.
I kinda started off as an early teen, then my first big accident gave me a seriouse set back. Then I picked up again when I was 18, but just dabled. I wish I would have taken it more seriouse then though. My natural test was in its peak and it would have done me some seriouse good.
but from that pic, neck down, you look like mid 30's
Your definitly on the right track !!
Old 04-10-2013, 07:36 PM
FATRICH FATRICH Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

FATRICH has a brilliant futureFATRICH has a brilliant futureFATRICH has a brilliant futureFATRICH has a brilliant futureFATRICH has a brilliant futureFATRICH has a brilliant futureFATRICH has a brilliant futureFATRICH has a brilliant futureFATRICH has a brilliant futureFATRICH has a brilliant futureFATRICH has a brilliant future
I fully agree with you about the scoop! I was way off on my measuring in the beginning they should have done a larger scoop or said 3 scoops instead of 2.
Old 11-30-2015, 07:06 AM
jawadk jawadk Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

jawadk will become famous soon enoughjawadk will become famous soon enough
cool man quiet strong hunk huh