World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements HideMyAss
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Diet and Nutrition > Product Reviews

Shoutbox

Old 11-11-2011, 01:32 AM
htnlasers007 htnlasers007 Is Off Line
Knuckle Dragging Infidel

htnlasers007 is on a distinguished road
Pre Workout with less caffiene

Anybody have any Ideas the Caffiene makes me sick to my stomach I am assuming this is what does it. I have tried most of them

Thanks
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 11-11-2011, 04:17 AM
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,528 Times in 1,266 Posts
trip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond repute
have you tried green tea?

what time do you workout at?

pre-workout, imho, is one of those things that people get "sold" early on, and the facts are not neccesarily true

any stimulant will give you a boost, there is always a dependency issue, and central nervous system issue............too much and over long time frames six months years, it is why on every eca or stim product they have a time limit, bad things can happen with too much use, mainly depression, and central nervous system overload, ie, adrenal fatigue

if you eat a good clean diet, you should be energized thru-out the day

you can also do pre-workout stuff thru rituals, taking five minutes to meditate, 20 minutes to stretch, sticking to a schedule

i am 53 and my pursuit started at 15, i've done every which way but loose

think things thru, whey protein, you can just buy milk for 2/3 rd's of the cost
The Following User Says Thank You to trip For This Useful Post:
htnlasers007 (11-11-2011)
Old 11-11-2011, 11:00 AM
FATRICH FATRICH Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

FATRICH has a brilliant futureFATRICH has a brilliant futureFATRICH has a brilliant futureFATRICH has a brilliant futureFATRICH has a brilliant futureFATRICH has a brilliant futureFATRICH has a brilliant futureFATRICH has a brilliant futureFATRICH has a brilliant futureFATRICH has a brilliant futureFATRICH has a brilliant future
The new Cellucor No3 black chrome is stimulant free if you wanna give that a try but its a little on the pricy side..
The Following User Says Thank You to FATRICH For This Useful Post:
htnlasers007 (11-11-2011)
Old 11-11-2011, 11:04 AM
Knuckle Dragging Infidel

evenings 7:00

We work pretty much 12 hr days 7 days a week diet is hard when you eat at chow hall we dont get a whole lot of fresh vegitables

I like the pump I get but caffiene is not my thing it doesn't give me any energy almost the opposite I tried arginine but its not the same

I am at the end of my cycle and need to go natural for a few months til I rotate back home. Just looking for something that will help me get thru the cardio and get thru the work out.

Thanks
Old 11-11-2011, 11:31 AM
Community Veteran

Thanked 3,891 Times in 2,606 Posts
~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute
Watch the OTC stims like super pump and the like. I drank one 4 hours before my heart attack. And the bitch is I rarely used it. I used efedra and never had an issue. Are the two linked? Probably not. But. It's a thought.
Old 11-11-2011, 11:38 AM
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,528 Times in 1,266 Posts
trip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by htnlasers007 View Post
We work pretty much 12 hr days 7 days a week diet is hard when you eat at chow hall we dont get a whole lot of fresh vegitables

I like the pump I get but caffiene is not my thing it doesn't give me any energy almost the opposite I tried arginine but its not the same

I am at the end of my cycle and need to go natural for a few months til I rotate back home. Just looking for something that will help me get thru the cardio and get thru the work out.

Thanks
i take it your in the service, thanks for your service

u might be a little burned, out, when i get that way i continue training, i just do very light days for a week, or over two weeks, i won't go crazy

green tea might work for you, alot of products have it in them it soothes and smoothes out the stimulant, while giving a milder boost

u might also try fruit, or upping multi-vitamin and doubling up on vitamin c

there are all kinds of combo's that may work,
Old 11-11-2011, 11:46 AM
captainbicept captainbicept Is Off Line
Donating Member

captainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond repute
1) may I move your post to the propper section so it may possibly get more attention and you can receive more answers?

As far as stimulant like alternatives, start taking a B-complex twice daily.
Then as far as pre-wo, you may want to look into:
Geranium extract
Green Tea Extract
piracetam
Hawthorn
A-AKG
BCAAs
sulbutamine (I personally really do not like this one substance, however others love it, it is derived from one of the B-vitamins)

But what exactly are you looking for from your Pre-wo drink or mix of pills and powders?
More endurance?
better short term bursts of energy?
more focus?

The more info you can give us the better we can help.
Also Happy Veterans Day. Thank you for your service.

If you are not ready to give it all; give up.

I'll never do steroids to get stronger. I only do them for the roid rage.
Old 11-15-2011, 09:09 AM
Knuckle Dragging Infidel

That is fine

But I think I have some Ideas I will try in a couple of weeks when I start my PCT thanks for all your help
Old 11-15-2011, 10:41 AM
strongarm strongarm Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Thanked 27,935 Times in 12,551 Posts
strongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond repute
CytoSport puts out a nice preworkout supplement called " Fast Twitch ". Theres one with stims and caffiene and one with out. A buddie of mine doesnt like any caffiene or stims in his workout supplements and loves using the Fast twitch without any.
htnlasers007 (11-25-2011)
Old 06-03-2013, 11:48 AM
chiefpapa chiefpapa Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

chiefpapa is on a distinguished road
The thing with pre workout supplements is that the primary drive for most people taking them are the stimulants, so if you want a stimulant-free pre workout supplement than don't expect it to give you energy.

I suggest trying ON amino energy, it has green tea caffeine in it, plus full spectrum aminos, taurine, and L-Citrulline.