World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements HideMyAss
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Diet and Nutrition > Product Reviews

Shoutbox

Old 02-13-2013, 12:52 PM
FATRICH FATRICH Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

FATRICH has a brilliant futureFATRICH has a brilliant futureFATRICH has a brilliant futureFATRICH has a brilliant futureFATRICH has a brilliant futureFATRICH has a brilliant futureFATRICH has a brilliant futureFATRICH has a brilliant futureFATRICH has a brilliant futureFATRICH has a brilliant futureFATRICH has a brilliant future
AndrogenetX Taastosterone Log

Thanks again to Chris at Androgenetx for letting me try out their new product forumla.
So I got the package today and everything was very professional and clean. The container came with a nice long handled scoop and was full to the brim!
I took my first dose this am and the taste want bad for a unflavored supp powder, it was just a little on the bitter side.
To back up a little bit I am a few weeks off my pct from a sdrol run. Im feeling good but my sex drive is still a tiny bit down so Im hoping this gets me going and then some! I am going to be dosing the Taastosterone am and pre workout every day for 30 days and be logging as much detail as I can.
I have taken a DAA supp before to no effect so we shall see how this goes..

My starting stats: I am trying to lean up right now so I have made my diet spotless for the past few weeks.
height-6'1"
weight-220lbs
Bodyfat-around 18%

Last edited by FATRICH; 02-15-2013 at 02:06 PM. Reason: added stats
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 02-15-2013, 02:02 PM
Worldclassbodybuilder

FATRICH has a brilliant futureFATRICH has a brilliant futureFATRICH has a brilliant futureFATRICH has a brilliant futureFATRICH has a brilliant futureFATRICH has a brilliant futureFATRICH has a brilliant futureFATRICH has a brilliant futureFATRICH has a brilliant futureFATRICH has a brilliant futureFATRICH has a brilliant future
So a little update after a few days at 2 scoops twice per day, Valentines day was good to say the least my sex drive is up big time! I honestly didnt expect to notice this as much as I am. The past 2 days workouts have been a little better as well just a little bit more drive in the gym.
I forgot to note this in the first post but thank you for the extra earbuds androgenetx threw in the box as well as a nice decal!
Old 02-18-2013, 03:30 PM
ANDROGENETX ANDROGENETX Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

ANDROGENETX is a splendid one to beholdANDROGENETX is a splendid one to beholdANDROGENETX is a splendid one to beholdANDROGENETX is a splendid one to beholdANDROGENETX is a splendid one to beholdANDROGENETX is a splendid one to beholdANDROGENETX is a splendid one to beholdANDROGENETX is a splendid one to beholdANDROGENETX is a splendid one to beholdANDROGENETX is a splendid one to behold
Looking good so far... I'm subbed
Old 02-18-2013, 03:35 PM
Worldclassbodybuilder

A little update from the weekend Im feeling great all around. My weight is at 220lbs as of this am but thats mostly from my birthday eatathon. I was a little bit on the sloppy side of what went in my mouth this weekend but i thought i would have put a little more weight on than that.
The only complaint I have so far is it bothers my stomach for about 10-15 minutes after I take it with or without food. Its not bad just feels a little uneasy.
I was also kinda shocked when I hopped on the bike saturday and got a NRB which hasnt happened for quite some time haha

btw NRB = no reason bo##er
Old 02-19-2013, 08:15 PM
Worldclassbodybuilder

Well im a day shy of a week on taast. and everything is going great Im feeling good strength is good and I have been able to beast those last few reps out easily. I dont have any kind of an "ON" feeling with this product but I certainly have a little more drive in the end of my sets. So far this seems to be a great bridge type supp for PH cycles or even as a mild test base for PH's that normally shut you down really hard.
Im thinking after I get done this and take a few week break Im going to grab another container of this and run it with sdrol to see what happens.

This stuff has done more for me in a week than the daa pure crap I ran did in a month!
Old 02-21-2013, 05:03 PM
Worldclassbodybuilder

Workouts have been great this week everything is feeling full and solid. Strength is slightly up while endurance is up very noticably.
Im really happy to see A1 is logging this product as well so we can get a good feel for the product in multiple people not just what one person experiences.

Today at my normal weight time im sitting at 221lbs
The Following User Says Thank You to FATRICH For This Useful Post:
A1food4u (02-21-2013)
Old 02-25-2013, 01:55 PM
Worldclassbodybuilder

Sorry I forgot to post on friday but I went in for back day and everything felt great my morning weight was 220 and im feeling awesome lifts went smooth and strong.
Im not getting any massive gains but i certainly have good drive and aggression under the weights.

Saturday I hit chest real hard and when last week I did incline 100lb db's for 4 I was able to do 105's for 4 and it felt like the 100's so Im pretty dam happy about that!
Also the upset stomach feeling I was getting before hasnt popped its head up in a few days, not sure if my stomach is getting used to it or what but im sure happy!!
Old 02-28-2013, 07:18 PM
Worldclassbodybuilder

Im sorry I have been behind this week but ive had a damn cold that wont leave my head. I somehow have still been able to get under the weights heavy. The past few days ive told my self going in the gym "this is gonna blow" and half way through each workout I feel great!

This am I came in a 218lbs and my girl said im looking leaner and fuller. My bodyfat is certainly down from 2-3 weeks ago.
I did start to notice my elbows and shoulders are feeling a little on the dry side and is causing a little pain but that could be just old injuries showing their face again. I just grabbed a msm chon. supp to see if it helps at all.
Old 02-28-2013, 07:46 PM
Community Veteran

Thanked 3,891 Times in 2,606 Posts
~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for keeping up on the log Rich. Looks good.
The Following User Says Thank You to ~R~F~G~ For This Useful Post:
FATRICH (02-28-2013)
Old 03-04-2013, 07:50 PM
Worldclassbodybuilder

Everything has been going great with this supp at this point I honestly dont have any negative things to report. All of my lifts have stayed the same or gone up a little bit, nothing insane but im certainly getting stronger. I have really noticed my pumps have gotten stronger and come about much faster in my workouts.
The Following User Says Thank You to FATRICH For This Useful Post:
A1food4u (03-05-2013)