World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements HideMyAss
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Diet and Nutrition > Product Reviews

Shoutbox

Old 03-06-2013, 07:35 PM
FATRICH FATRICH Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

FATRICH has a brilliant futureFATRICH has a brilliant futureFATRICH has a brilliant futureFATRICH has a brilliant futureFATRICH has a brilliant futureFATRICH has a brilliant futureFATRICH has a brilliant futureFATRICH has a brilliant futureFATRICH has a brilliant futureFATRICH has a brilliant futureFATRICH has a brilliant future
Today was not the best workout I went in for shoulders and my wrists and shoulder felt very dry and stiff, I have previous shoulder injuries but the past 2 weeks have been pretty painful. I started taking some bi flex stuff last week hopefully it helps out.
Could this dry joint feeling be from the taastosterone?
I was still able to do all of my delt fly movements fine it was only on the presses, I had to use the seated cable to get em knocked out. I couldnt even seated press 50lb db's today.

My weight was at 219 this am, but my girl keeps asking me what fat burners im taking because im certainly leaning out more and shapping up nicely.
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 03-06-2013, 08:15 PM
ANDROGENETX ANDROGENETX Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

ANDROGENETX is a splendid one to beholdANDROGENETX is a splendid one to beholdANDROGENETX is a splendid one to beholdANDROGENETX is a splendid one to beholdANDROGENETX is a splendid one to beholdANDROGENETX is a splendid one to beholdANDROGENETX is a splendid one to beholdANDROGENETX is a splendid one to beholdANDROGENETX is a splendid one to beholdANDROGENETX is a splendid one to behold
It is unlikely the joint pain/ dry feeling is from the TAASTOSTERONE. DAA increases test and DHEA has the affinity to convert to some estrogen, so this would be considered a "wet" compound.
If you were taking an anti-estrogen or a stronger androgen the dry joint pain would be a concern.
The Following User Says Thank You to ANDROGENETX For This Useful Post:
FATRICH (03-06-2013)
Old 03-06-2013, 08:50 PM
Worldclassbodybuilder

FATRICH has a brilliant futureFATRICH has a brilliant futureFATRICH has a brilliant futureFATRICH has a brilliant futureFATRICH has a brilliant futureFATRICH has a brilliant futureFATRICH has a brilliant futureFATRICH has a brilliant futureFATRICH has a brilliant futureFATRICH has a brilliant futureFATRICH has a brilliant future
I didnt think it would cause anything like this, was just throwing it out there. Im not on any other compounds just this with multis and the bi flex and a preworkout. I guess its just the shoulders yelling at me to give em a break.
Old 03-06-2013, 08:57 PM
Community Veteran

Thanked 3,891 Times in 2,606 Posts
~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FATRICH View Post
I didnt think it would cause anything like this, was just throwing it out there. Im not on any other compounds just this with multis and the bi flex and a preworkout. I guess its just the shoulders yelling at me to give em a break.
Fish oil, Flax oil, avocados, extra virgin olive oil (fresh not heated)

Should help.
The Following User Says Thank You to ~R~F~G~ For This Useful Post:
FATRICH (03-13-2013)
Old 03-13-2013, 09:31 PM
Worldclassbodybuilder

Like RFG recommended I started taking fish oil again and upped my olive oil intake a little. Im really hoping this helps out.
This morning I woke up at 220.6 and feeling great! Im certainly leaning out still and have gotten alot more solid. My waist is down from 36" to 34.5" and am able to see alot more definition all around. I was pretty excited this weekend to pick up 110lb db's for incline press and get 4 solid reps out of it, I havent done that in a quite some time!

Im sorry I have been slacking on the log a little bit I have had alot of stuff going on the past week and just havent had the time.
The Following User Says Thank You to FATRICH For This Useful Post:
A1food4u (03-14-2013)
Old 03-14-2013, 09:25 AM
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,528 Times in 1,266 Posts
trip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond repute
movitavting, cool
The Following User Says Thank You to trip For This Useful Post:
FATRICH (03-14-2013)
Old 03-19-2013, 07:29 PM
Worldclassbodybuilder

Im sad to say I only have a few scoops left. Im feeling great right now im looking lean and still sitting at 220lbs and without a doubt I am looking alot harder. Like I said earlier I cant wait to stack this with a good PH to see how it helps with that. Since being on taastosterone I have not had a bad gym day. Even those days when I would go in after sleeping like crap or sore after a few minutes I was 100%.
Since I only have a few scoops left Im changing my workouts to slightly higher rep and more negatives.
Its going to be 4 sets per exercise and 3 exercises per body part 1min rest after each set and do 3 count on my negatives. So each set will be around 45 secs to a min.
Old 04-03-2013, 07:01 PM
Worldclassbodybuilder

Its been about 2 weeks off of Taast. and I have lost a decent amount of water weight I went from 221 to 215 in a week, and I certainly didnt loose muscle Im looking alot more cut now and almost an inch off the waist. Its not like coming off dbol and getting flat and feeling like sh*t. I feel great and havent missed a beat. I did notice after a little loss in drive at first but that only lasted a day or two. All in all this product is a new favorite for me!!
Thanks Again for letting me try your product!
The Following User Says Thank You to FATRICH For This Useful Post:
Drifter (04-09-2013)
Old 04-09-2013, 01:36 AM
Drifter Drifter Is Off Line
Veteran

Drifter has a reputation beyond reputeDrifter has a reputation beyond reputeDrifter has a reputation beyond reputeDrifter has a reputation beyond reputeDrifter has a reputation beyond reputeDrifter has a reputation beyond reputeDrifter has a reputation beyond reputeDrifter has a reputation beyond reputeDrifter has a reputation beyond reputeDrifter has a reputation beyond reputeDrifter has a reputation beyond repute
Nice log !!
looks like this stuff is worth a try. I am going to go check out A1's log now and see how that went for him.