World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements HideMyAss
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Diet and Nutrition > Product Reviews

Shoutbox

Old 07-01-2015, 06:24 PM
joe1313 joe1313 Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

joe1313 has a reputation beyond reputejoe1313 has a reputation beyond reputejoe1313 has a reputation beyond reputejoe1313 has a reputation beyond reputejoe1313 has a reputation beyond reputejoe1313 has a reputation beyond reputejoe1313 has a reputation beyond reputejoe1313 has a reputation beyond reputejoe1313 has a reputation beyond reputejoe1313 has a reputation beyond reputejoe1313 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jipped genes View Post
thanks brother good info. may have to find some powder and cap em myself. i have taken far too many blows to the head
If you are interesting in Noopept, I can do "Buy a Noopept XT and get a free Huperzine A."
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 07-02-2015, 01:43 PM
Triple D Star Triple D Star Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

Triple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jipped genes View Post
thanks brother good info. may have to find some powder and cap em myself. i have taken far too many blows to the head
I've had 3 really bad concussions, 2 of them from car accidents and one when I slipped on ice and the back of my head landed a concrete curb.

Always wondered if that's affected me lol

I still get the vertigo feeling every now and then.
Old 07-02-2015, 01:47 PM
WCBB Veteran

Triple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond repute
Hey guys I've had a crazy couple of weeks but started taking them again today. Will keep updating.

I can tell you this, when I was off I definitely noticed a difference.

The main one being, the good/confident feeling Noopept gives you. It calms my anxiety and allows me to be more confident at work.
Old 07-06-2015, 07:40 PM
Administrator

Thanked 2,020 Times in 1,556 Posts
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
Keep us updated, dude
Old 07-07-2015, 02:44 PM

Thanked 3,148 Times in 2,500 Posts
A1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond repute
I'm hoping he gets back to it... have a friend with an adht kid gonna go off to college, was watching this on
Old 07-07-2015, 08:45 PM
WCBB Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by A1food4u View Post
I'm hoping he gets back to it... have a friend with an adht kid gonna go off to college, was watching this on
Update, I've been taking it 5 days in a row now.

And here are the main things I have noticed.

My everyday interactions with people have improved, and dealing with difficult clients is not near as painful as it used to be. I feel like I'm a better listener, and am able to empathize and see problems from their point of view while offering solutions more fluidly and effectively. All things I normally would try to do, but sometimes didn't when I was stressed, overwhelmed or flustered. I feel like it's made me more charming lol both at work and at home. I'm able to decipher problems/ situations quicker and say the right things.

As far as ADHD.... I'm not sure. I think it would definitely help but it depends on what all he has problems with.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Triple D Star For This Useful Post:
A1food4u (07-08-2015), joe1313 (07-08-2015)
Old 07-08-2015, 05:20 PM

Thanked 3,148 Times in 2,500 Posts
A1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the perspective... I appreciate the log!
Old 07-08-2015, 08:19 PM
joe1313 joe1313 Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

joe1313 has a reputation beyond reputejoe1313 has a reputation beyond reputejoe1313 has a reputation beyond reputejoe1313 has a reputation beyond reputejoe1313 has a reputation beyond reputejoe1313 has a reputation beyond reputejoe1313 has a reputation beyond reputejoe1313 has a reputation beyond reputejoe1313 has a reputation beyond reputejoe1313 has a reputation beyond reputejoe1313 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Star View Post
Update, I've been taking it 5 days in a row now.

And here are the main things I have noticed.

My everyday interactions with people have improved, and dealing with difficult clients is not near as painful as it used to be. I feel like I'm a better listener, and am able to empathize and see problems from their point of view while offering solutions more fluidly and effectively. All things I normally would try to do, but sometimes didn't when I was stressed, overwhelmed or flustered. I feel like it's made me more charming lol both at work and at home. I'm able to decipher problems/ situations quicker and say the right things.

As far as ADHD.... I'm not sure. I think it would definitely help but it depends on what all he has problems with.
Great update
Old 07-14-2015, 01:18 PM
WCBB Veteran

Update:

I recently went to a Texas Rangers game and noticed some of the benefits of Noopept. I went with some friends, our seats where 8 rows back left center field, right about where they where the last time I went to a game.

The last few years I've noticed that my eyesight wasn't what it used to be, I had to focus and strain to see things from long distances, something I've never had to do.

I've never needed glasses or anything, so this was a little strange for me but I basically dismissed it to me aging.

Last time I went to the game, I remember having a difficult time paying attention to the game and paying attention to my friends when ever they talked to me, as well as my surroundings.

As if my brain had to focus and strain so hard to keep up with the game, that it limited everything else.

This time around my perception was significantly better, my vision was clear and I was fully aware of my surroundings and could keep up with all the details of the conversation while still keeping up with the game.