World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Other Supplement Profiles

Shoutbox

Old 08-21-2011, 07:52 PM
Administrator

Thanked 18,571 Times in 10,771 Posts
basskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveRaything View Post
aahhh- don't worry bout it guys. It's no differant than pinning my shoulder !
he's talking about the fact that one of the forms is urethral suppositories. I've had a catheter placed in me a couple times.. It's definitely on my list of thinsg to avoid..:P:

W C B B Sponsors
Southern Sarms
Precision Pinz

Beyondsupplements
Myprotein.com
Strength.com
i-Supplements
A1Supplements.com
BulkSupplements.com
Egg Whites International <---100% Bio-Available Egg White Protein

Remember... Any advice given on this board is just an opinion and not to be taken as medical advice. WCBB doesn't advocate or condone use of steroids. Check the laws in your country. WCBB just provides the platform in which to discuss such matters
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 08-21-2011, 08:30 PM
EveRaything EveRaything Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

EveRaything is on a distinguished road
I did know what he meant when he said donowant. Hell no,i wouldn't go that route either.
What this thead was meant to do-- was to tell peeps that i also use it in any small muscle groups bi's , tri;s , calfs , traps. and pin on the days i work them . What a pump !! and how the drug is used the day of a compitition. ! Explosive results the day someone competes !
Old 09-16-2011, 04:44 AM
Stylus2.0 Stylus2.0 Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

Stylus2.0 is a glorious beacon of lightStylus2.0 is a glorious beacon of lightStylus2.0 is a glorious beacon of lightStylus2.0 is a glorious beacon of lightStylus2.0 is a glorious beacon of lightStylus2.0 is a glorious beacon of lightStylus2.0 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by basskiller View Post
he's talking about the fact that one of the forms is urethral suppositories. I've had a catheter placed in me a couple times.. It's definitely on my list of thinsg to avoid..:P:
Um yeah... gonna pass on this one. A little too intense, for me!!! Good luck!!!

Last edited by Stylus2.0; 09-16-2011 at 04:59 AM.
Old 12-19-2017, 06:22 AM
TommyD TommyD Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,306 Times in 1,057 Posts
TommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond repute
Go away spammer
Old 12-19-2017, 11:28 AM
WCBB Veteran

Heady Muscle has a reputation beyond reputeHeady Muscle has a reputation beyond reputeHeady Muscle has a reputation beyond reputeHeady Muscle has a reputation beyond reputeHeady Muscle has a reputation beyond reputeHeady Muscle has a reputation beyond reputeHeady Muscle has a reputation beyond reputeHeady Muscle has a reputation beyond reputeHeady Muscle has a reputation beyond reputeHeady Muscle has a reputation beyond reputeHeady Muscle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by henryv View Post
If it wasn't a steroid it wouldn't be called fembolone. the "bol" and "one" (or "ol" and "one") parts are commonly used when naming AAS to indicate the 17b-hydroxy and 3-ketone functions common to most anabolic steroids. See also nandrolone, oxandrolone, stenbolone, etc.
Is henryv still around?
Old 12-19-2017, 02:25 PM

Thanked 1,200 Times in 903 Posts
liftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond repute
This is what your looking for was used pre contest to increase muscles size via inflammation. I used to get the Italian amps.
From steroid com.
Although technically Esiclene (formebolone) is a steroid, not many bodybuilders use it for any sort of muscle building property. Formebolone is yet another form of methandrostenolone (Dianabol). Its basically the same structure, with an attachment of a 2-carboxaldehyde group and an 11-hydroxyl group. The 11-hydroxyl-group keeps the steroid from aromatizing (converting to estrogen), and from what I can see, the 2-carboxaldehyde group keeps it from being highly androgenic or anabolic. Another thing, which is actually more important for our purposes here that the 2-carboxaldehyde group does, is make Esiclene very irritating to inject. Thats exactly what made the injectable version of this drug very popular with competitive bodybuilders, especially after Bill Phillips wrote about it. Basically its a very weak steroid, no real anabolic/androgenic activity, in a vial at only 2 mg/ml, and it hurts like hell to inject. Theres also no virilization (3) possible, and its also 17-alpha-alkylated and thus toxic to the liver. No anabolic effects, it hurts to inject, and is liver toxic... sign me up!

Its no wonder that Esiclene is only popular with bodybuilders, and not athletes. Its purely a cosmetic enhancer for all intents and purposes. Maybe Im being too hard on Formebolone though. Lets take a look at it from an anabolic point of view. Medically, Esiclene was mostly used on kids with growth deficiency. Its basically a mild and non-aromatizing methandrostenolone, which at first, sounds great. There is an absence of an estrogenic component which could potentially stunt growth, and it was found that ultimate height was not affected by the increases in bone age caused by Formebolone treatment, and a very mild anabolic effect was all that was noted (1). Unfortunately, another study only indicated that same very mild anabolic activity (2). Also, unfortunately, Formebolone can increase nitrogen retention only slightly (3).

Anyway, you can clearly see why Esiclene is really a bit of one-trick-pony. Its really only injected by precontest bodybuilders into lagging body parts prior to a competition, to take advantage of the localized swelling it causes. Swelling caused by Formebolone should subside in 3-4 days, roughly the same as with injectable Winstrol or Testosterone Suspension, after which the injected muscle will return to its original size.

This also comes in oral form, but I can only imagine that it wont really do much, as injectable versions of given steroids are often much more effective, and in this case, the oral version of Esiclene doesnt offer us the one thing the injectable version is used for, which is irritation at the injection site.

References:

Cuatrecasas Membrado JM, Bosch Banyeres JM. Study of non-hypophysiary growth retardation treated with formebolone. An Esp Pediatr 1985 Jan;22(1):27-32
Esposito R, Pluvio M, Giordano D. Anabolic agents in kidney disease: the effect of formebolone on protein synthesis in patients with renal insufficiency or nephrosis. Curr Med Res Opin 1975;3(1):43-5
Cerutti S, Forlani A, Galimberti E. Anticatabolic action of formebolone in the castrated rat treated with dexamethasone. A
Boomer (12-20-2017), Nate  (12-19-2017)
Old 12-20-2017, 09:04 PM
strongarm strongarm Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Thanked 27,976 Times in 12,561 Posts
strongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond repute
My buddy objects this into his penis before sex and swears it's the best thing on earth.
Old 12-21-2017, 04:52 AM

Thanked 1,200 Times in 903 Posts
liftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by strongarm View Post
My buddy objects this into his penis before sex and swears it's the best thing on earth.
Cava ject, not Esiclene.
strongarm (12-21-2017)