World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Off topic > General Chat The lounge

Old 06-01-2020, 07:25 AM
~R~F~G~ ~R~F~G~ Is Off Line

Thanked 4,312 Times in 2,882 Posts
~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard King View Post
They pulled a dude in Dallas out of his truck because he slowed down to not run someone over. Not sure of his status but he was mob stomped and they looted his truck.
The guy being drug by the fedex truck died. Driver lived. Thats a win for the driver otherwise he'd likely be dead.

I'm in a bulk tanker. Nothing they should want. But I seen videos of a few tankers getting jumped on.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~R~F~G~ For This Useful Post:
Genetic Freak (06-01-2020), MR. BMJ  (06-01-2020)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 06-01-2020, 02:06 PM
Administrator

Thanked 2,975 Times in 2,259 Posts
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
I will not know until in the moment, but right now as a tough guy keyboard typer....I just have a hard time wanting to stop. They either get off the road out of my way, or they suffer the consequences. I don't want to run anybody over, but if they start pulling people out of cars in a mob mentality, it's either them or me.

At some point the 'sane' good people of the streets are going to have to start fighting back and defending themselves against these losers.

Seriously, there needs to be some sort of 'gathering' of good people to fight back, like for real serious battle, against these thugs.
Old 06-01-2020, 06:42 PM
Genetic Freak Genetic Freak Is Off Line

Thanked 4,828 Times in 3,734 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. BMJ View Post
I will not know until in the moment, but right now as a tough guy keyboard typer....I just have a hard time wanting to stop. They either get off the road out of my way, or they suffer the consequences. I don't want to run anybody over, but if they start pulling people out of cars in a mob mentality, it's either them or me.

At some point the 'sane' good people of the streets are going to have to start fighting back and defending themselves against these losers.

Seriously, there needs to be some sort of 'gathering' of good people to fight back, like for real serious battle, against these thugs.
Those thugs will not fight if they feel good people can defend themselves. Look at what happened in Snohomish, WA. ANTIFA said they were going to assemble in Snohomish, so a bunch of citizens showed up in arms. ANTIFA seen it and moved on to a softer target.
MR. BMJ  (06-01-2020)
Old 06-01-2020, 07:10 PM
myosaurus myosaurus Is Off Line
Community Veteran

myosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond repute
They should unlock few lions and tigers in those riots.
The Following User Says Thank You to myosaurus For This Useful Post:
MR. BMJ  (06-01-2020)
Old 06-01-2020, 09:50 PM
Deacon Deacon Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Deacon has a reputation beyond reputeDeacon has a reputation beyond reputeDeacon has a reputation beyond reputeDeacon has a reputation beyond reputeDeacon has a reputation beyond reputeDeacon has a reputation beyond reputeDeacon has a reputation beyond reputeDeacon has a reputation beyond reputeDeacon has a reputation beyond reputeDeacon has a reputation beyond reputeDeacon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genetic Freak View Post
There is a lot of wrong all the way around. The police officer was wrong, his fellow officers were wrong, people who watched it and did nothing were wrong, rioting and looting is wrong.

I can say I have placed my knee on the back of people's necks to get them to comply, but once they are cuffed you stop compliance techniques.

I have saved a lot of my buddies from making mistakes that would ruin their lives.

If you can stand by and watch someone die when you could have done something to prevent it then you are weak and part of the problem. I do not care if you were scared there may be repercussions against you. Your true colors shine in the face of adversity and doing nothing shows you are yellow.
very well said
Old 06-01-2020, 11:08 PM
basskiller basskiller Is Off Line
Administrator

Thanked 19,059 Times in 11,098 Posts
basskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond repute
The cop/s were dead wrong.
But what compounds this entire situation is the riots and looting.

If i had a business, my ass would have been at my shop locked and loaded. Because first and foremost.. me nor my shop played any roll in what happened.

Ive been very sick, so i need to play more catching up.

But damn, if you wanted to divide certain sets of people. Looting and beating up on people that had nothing to do with any of it.

Yes, protest against the wrong you see. But beating the shyte out of a person because they share the same skin color is simply ludacris.

W C B B Sponsors
Southern Sarms
Sarms-Peptide Shop
Egg Whites International

.. Any advice given on this board is just an opinion and not to be taken as medical advice. WCBB doesn't advocate or condone use of steroids. Check the laws in your country. WCBB just provides the platform in which to discuss such matters
The Following User Says Thank You to basskiller For This Useful Post:
MR. BMJ  (06-02-2020)
Old 06-02-2020, 06:15 AM
jipped genes jipped genes Is Off Line

Thanked 4,388 Times in 3,359 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
I keep seeing videos of people talking to "protesters" AKA rioters offering $$$ to start shit with police and damage property. Pallets of bricks showing up in riot areas with no construction anywhere near.

Old ....tard george soros loves this shit.

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jipped genes For This Useful Post:
Genetic Freak (06-02-2020), MR. BMJ  (06-02-2020)
Old 06-02-2020, 09:00 AM
The Flannel wearing Catnut!

3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jipped genes View Post
I keep seeing videos of people talking to "protesters" AKA rioters offering $$$ to start shit with police and damage property. Pallets of bricks showing up in riot areas with no construction anywhere near.

Old ....tard george soros loves this shit.

Why is Old George loving this shit? its all 5G fault
Old 06-02-2020, 09:04 AM
The Flannel wearing Catnut!

3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute
Some people want the US to be divided as it is easier to take power and govern when people are divided.

Welcome to Igor Panarin's doctrine 101
Genetic Freak (06-02-2020)