World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements HideMyAss
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Prohormones

Shoutbox

Prohormones Discuss the best ways to cycle prohormones - Legal Steroids Alternatives! Which are the best prohormone supplements? Prohormones are precursors to anabolic steroids

Old 09-21-2017, 08:26 PM
ClearWater ClearWater Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

ClearWater has a brilliant futureClearWater has a brilliant futureClearWater has a brilliant futureClearWater has a brilliant futureClearWater has a brilliant futureClearWater has a brilliant futureClearWater has a brilliant futureClearWater has a brilliant futureClearWater has a brilliant futureClearWater has a brilliant futureClearWater has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
It's an outdated list, however many of today's market on PH's are exact clones of what's provided in the list above. Different names to avoid FDA altercations.
@HawaiianPride, i'm gonna try a cycle of eating different MCT's with my orals to slow absorbtion. i have 30 years of cycling under my belt, and as an old guy, do you think that slowing the absorbtion will marginalize my gains? will it help to prevent dBol 'gut-rot'? As a young guy, grapefruit juice for quick absorb was good, but what's your thoughts for old school?
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 09-24-2017, 04:32 AM
Dawgpound_Hank Dawgpound_Hank Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Dawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant future
Know a couple guys in the gym that tried DMZ recently. They both put on between 12 - 15 lbs in a month, said they got killa strength gains and pumps. The change I seen in them was very noticable.