World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Bodybuilding Fitness Training > Medical and Physical Therapy questions

Medical and Physical Therapy questions A place to talk about current and or past injuries and possibly how to deal with those injuries. Any advice should not be considered as medical advice, but rather from one person to another as you might ask a friend.

Old 09-15-2022, 05:21 AM

Thanked 6,749 Times in 4,976 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Went to the doc yesterday everything is good. Got to see it without the bandages. I am fascinated by stuff like this. Her doc is awesome!

Like I said she is a trooper. Totally off pain meds.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg foot2.jpg (58.5 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg foot1.jpg (36.6 KB, 11 views)

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jipped genes For This Useful Post:
Friggemall (09-15-2022), Multislacking (09-15-2022), trip (09-16-2022)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 09-15-2022, 08:08 AM
Swellin Swellin Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Swellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond repute
Holy cow.
Old 09-15-2022, 08:46 AM
Friggemall Friggemall Is Off Line

Thanked 4,874 Times in 3,400 Posts
Friggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond repute
Off pain meds? Sh*t, I need them just seeing the pics brother!

Wow...just wow. I had pins in my finger from getting hit by a pitch and it hurt like a biotch, especially when I hit it and bent the pins straight back....but this...dayum!!
Such a trooper going through this. huge praise.

Although you may have just ruined Jesters foot fetish...or maybe excited him even more.
The Following User Says Thank You to Friggemall For This Useful Post:
jipped genes (09-16-2022)
Old 09-15-2022, 02:45 PM
WCBB Veteran

Thanked 1,072 Times in 688 Posts
Multislacking has a reputation beyond reputeMultislacking has a reputation beyond reputeMultislacking has a reputation beyond reputeMultislacking has a reputation beyond reputeMultislacking has a reputation beyond reputeMultislacking has a reputation beyond reputeMultislacking has a reputation beyond reputeMultislacking has a reputation beyond reputeMultislacking has a reputation beyond reputeMultislacking has a reputation beyond reputeMultislacking has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jipped genes View Post
Went to the doc yesterday everything is good. Got to see it without the bandages. I am fascinated by stuff like this. Her doc is awesome!

Like I said she is a trooper. Totally off pain meds.
That'll draw your milk up.
Old 09-16-2022, 07:51 AM
trip trip Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Thanked 2,838 Times in 2,312 Posts
trip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond repute
jessus....looks horrible, yet, healing seems going well

wish her the best
Old 09-16-2022, 07:56 AM

jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Friggemall View Post

Although you may have just ruined Jesters foot fetish...or maybe excited him even more.
Showed that to her. Forst she acted offended then she busted out laughing! She said maybe she should start a foot onlyfans and make some $$$.

She is such a good sport and is the coolest woman in the world. I am just glad she has bad taste in men so she stays with me. Mostly to do manual labor, cook and open jars but hey, I will take it.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jipped genes For This Useful Post:
Friggemall (09-16-2022), Kluso (09-25-2022), trip (09-26-2022)
Old 09-16-2022, 11:57 AM
Friggemall Friggemall Is Off Line

Thanked 4,874 Times in 3,400 Posts
Friggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Showed that to her. Forst she acted offended then she busted out laughing! She said maybe she should start a foot onlyfans and make some $$$.

She is such a good sport and is the coolest woman in the world. I am just glad she has bad taste in men so she stays with me. Mostly to do manual labor, cook and open jars but hey, I will take it.
slam yourself all ya want but it takes two brother and you two are the glue for each other its obvious.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Friggemall For This Useful Post:
jipped genes (09-17-2022), Kluso (09-25-2022)
Old 09-16-2022, 01:44 PM
Jester Jester Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,385 Times in 902 Posts
Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute
I am beyond excited and full on impressed. I cry like a baby and take a week off from work when I step on a Leggo Block.

I always knew jipp's wife was awesome (she puts up with him)... I didn't know she was legendary.
jipped genes (09-17-2022), trip (09-26-2022)
Old 09-24-2022, 06:42 AM

Update, Mrs. Jipped is doing great. The stitches are out and she is healing great. Took her out last night to see a friend's band play then had a nice dinner. Makes me happy to see her happy.

She has been pretty much house bound only getting out when I take her as she is in that boot with pins sticking out of her right foot. Can you imagine smacking those on the brake pedal? HAHAHA

Thanks for the kind words fellas. We both wish things were different with her and our boy but this is our lot in life and one must be thankful for what they have and not focus on the bad. People who do that are miserable. We will not be miserable people.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jipped genes For This Useful Post:
Multislacking (09-26-2022), trip (09-26-2022)
Old 09-25-2022, 03:33 PM
Kluso Kluso Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

Kluso has a reputation beyond reputeKluso has a reputation beyond reputeKluso has a reputation beyond reputeKluso has a reputation beyond reputeKluso has a reputation beyond reputeKluso has a reputation beyond reputeKluso has a reputation beyond reputeKluso has a reputation beyond reputeKluso has a reputation beyond reputeKluso has a reputation beyond reputeKluso has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Update, Mrs. Jipped is doing great. The stitches are out and she is healing great. Took her out last night to see a friend's band play then had a nice dinner. Makes me happy to see her happy.

She has been pretty much house bound only getting out when I take her as she is in that boot with pins sticking out of her right foot. Can you imagine smacking those on the brake pedal? HAHAHA

Thanks for the kind words fellas. We both wish things were different with her and our boy but this is our lot in life and one must be thankful for what they have and not focus on the bad. People who do that are miserable. We will not be miserable people.
That’s awesome man! Definitely feel for her. Wow. She’s lucky to have you!
Or lucky to have each other rather.