World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Bodybuilding Peptides and Insulin

Shoutbox

Bodybuilding Peptides and Insulin Discuss peptide cycles, doses, how to mix HGH, IGF-1, MGF, Insulin and many other anabolic Peptides

Old 10-27-2018, 08:42 PM
WCBB Veteran

Dakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond repute
Bridging LR3

OK Guys, like all the nuts on these boards we are always devising the new and improve cycle that will be better than anything prior.

Here is my question. I have some research grade LR3 coming. I stopped using LR3 in favor of DES because there is no need to cycle off, it doesn't stay in your system long enough. I love the stuff, awesome pumps and gains but lately I can't find reliable DES that is anything like I have used in the past (incredible). Hence LR3

So I am going to do prop or cyp with some tren ace and maybe a little var. I finally found some great var. First time ever and I have been around awhile.

To the point, I want to run LR3 with it but during the cycle off periods with LR3 how about bridging with some left over DES that I have? It clears the body rapidly and would allow for the receptors to recover right? That is my theory anyway. This way I can jump right back into the LR3 after a week or 10 days of DES.

2nd Question. Do you think there would be any point to running hgh simultaneously with this cycle while using LR3 or DES or is that redundant?

And for fun: You have a shitload of Enan, cyp, prop, Tren ace, winny, var, hgh, LR3, hcg, clomid, dex and t3 and a little DES. What do you choose to build your cycle?
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 10-27-2018, 08:44 PM
WCBB Veteran

Dakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond repute
Oops Mods help

Sorry guys wrong place to post this.
Old 10-28-2018, 06:46 PM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 4,509 Times in 2,855 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
I did something recently that worked pretty good. I've been on just TRT for 11 weeks. I was getting a bit flat. My diet was pretty on point. I did a three phase experiment. It started by accident when I came on some GHRP6 that was high potency. I added that in for 10 days and I filled in and leaned out a lot. I dropped about 4 lbs and almost 2% fat and it happened fast. Then I switched to GHRP2 with 200 mcg LR3 mixed in and did that for 10 days. The leaning continued and the pumps were great. I pretty much looked like I was on cycle again. Then I switched to GH and GHRP2. I did the GHRP2 2-3 times a day and on training days I di 3 iu GH post workout. My diet suffered a bit but I filled in like crazy and put on 6 lbs. I'll take a brak from the peptides for a while and might repeat that cycle again. Steroid wise, I'm trying to stay on just test at 100 mg/w until next summer. Also using hCG 1000 iu a week shot day before test and exemastane to curb E spikes.
Dakota (10-28-2018)