World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Bodybuilding Fitness Training > Boxing

Shoutbox

Boxing Boxing forum with discussions on the latest boxing news, upcoming fights, results and boxing history

Old 10-30-2018, 07:49 AM

Thanked 3,001 Times in 2,302 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Heavy weight bought you can get exited about

Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder!

Tyson is the boxer/mover and Wilder the puncher. When Fury fights a boxer it is boring but when he fights a puncher his heart comes out and he still uses that beautiful movement but can bang.

Deontay has epic power that can sleep anyone but finds himself out of shape sometimes when he misses. Look for Fury to capitalize on this when he can. Slip the big punch and come back with his own lower power but more precise punches. He just has to stay the hell away from Wilder's right hammer of thor. Wilder 40 fights, 39 by KO, TKO or RTD. only one single decision. That is SCARY power my friends.

Fury has 19 finishes and 8 decisions. That is really good. He has had 3 tune up fights since beating Klitschko who was on a 22 fight win streak. He outboxed the boxer. This was back in 2015. I do not know if Fury took this fight too soon. He says he is in shape but he was 450 before this camp and all strung out on drugs and booze.

I watched this yesterday. Fury seems confident but how many times has a confident fighter gotten starched. I have wilder on this one. I think Fury will be the underdog. But it is a compelling match. 2 undefeated HW boxers go at it. When was the last time that happened? Anthony Joshua has been ducking Wilder. He is going to have to step up for the winner of this one. He will loose to either I think.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.
It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
The Following User Says Thank You to jipped genes For This Useful Post:
Dawgpound_Hank (11-04-2018)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 12-02-2018, 08:34 AM

jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Split draw! This was an old school HW boxing match. Boxer/ counter puncher vs thunderous power. How Fury got up in the 12th after that devastating knock down I have no idea. I watched it on youtube first thing this morning. went back to post the link and it was already removed. Fury got knocked down in the 6th and came cack to take the round as well but Fury landed the more telling blows and outlanded Wilder. I did not watch it. I want to though.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/deontay-w...061353693.html

Old 12-02-2018, 12:56 PM
Community Veteran

Pen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond repute
6'9" vs 6'7"? Giants. Lol @ a match on a cruise ship... Lol.
Old 12-02-2018, 01:13 PM
Community Veteran

Machiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jipped genes View Post
Split draw! This was an old school HW boxing match. Boxer/ counter puncher vs thunderous power. How Fury got up in the 12th after that devastating knock down I have no idea. I watched it on youtube first thing this morning. went back to post the link and it was already removed. Fury got knocked down in the 6th and came cack to take the round as well but Fury landed the more telling blows and outlanded Wilder. I did not watch it. I want to though.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/deontay-w...061353693.html
Don't know if you ever saw the undertaker from WWE back in the day, when he would just sit up when he looked unconscious. Someone made a video of tyson sitting up to his theme song this morning, shit cracked me up.

I have no idea how he got up and even when you see wilders face when he looks and see's him on his feet.... he's like wtf? I didn't see the fight but my buddies said tyson should have taken the victory.
Old 12-02-2018, 03:39 PM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 4,506 Times in 2,853 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
Great fight and good post fight interviews especially Fury.
Old 12-03-2018, 07:02 AM

Yeah I watched it, I think Tyson got the edge. Never saw the undertaker but Tyson literally came back from the land of death.

Both guys put it out there. Wilder was respectful and showed mostly class. Fury is a hoot.