World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids

Shoutbox

Anabolic Steroids Up to date Anabolic steroids cycles. The most mature and trusted provider of Anabolic Steroids information

Old 12-05-2018, 04:08 PM
Community Veteran

Massimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant future
Lowest practical dosages?

Most guys ask how much can they take. I am looking the other way. Normally, I run this sort of cycle for gaining: bold 600mg/wk, test 300-500mg/wk, tren 300mg/wk. That doesn't give me dramatic results, but they are noticeable and I'm happy with that. I used to go way higher but didn't really get that much more out doing that. Lately, I've been wondering if Ican do well enough (a relative term, to be sure) with less, assuming correct diet (for gaining). Like bold 300/wk, test 250/wk, tren 150/wk. Or is that just too low?
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 12-05-2018, 08:11 PM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 4,509 Times in 2,855 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
They work best after you've been off for at least 8 weeks, longer is better. Seems that you have to crash for full restore of sensitivity. When my joints were still good he harder I trained the more I grew. And the cleaner I ate the better I grew. And starting with lowish BF the better I grew. Also grew best with 200-300 G protein a day. Unfortunately my GI can't take much more or I'm pretty sure things would have worked better. AAS seems to work best for 8-10 weeks then plateaus. I seem to do best at that point to take a 3-4 week break and then start up again giving a mini resensitization. Then the drugs are changed. I like this format:

Test/EQ/NPP ~ 1000-1200 mg
break hCG/Clomid
Test/Primo/Var ~ 1000-1200 mg
break hCG/Clomid
Test/Tren/Mast or Primo 200/150/600
A1food4u (12-05-2018), Big B (12-06-2018)
Old 12-06-2018, 08:20 AM
Community Veteran

chadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond repute
I agree with Glyco. Come off for a couple months and then start out with a low dose and see how your body responds. I havenít ran test higher than 350mg/wk in a very long time. Somthing that has really helped me is running a lower dose of GH with my test. Itís pretty incredible that you can still make gains off running such a low dose of test.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chadd77 For This Useful Post:
Big B (12-06-2018), Glycomann (12-07-2018)
Old 12-06-2018, 12:36 PM
Community Veteran

Location: with dogs, goats, donkeys, chickens and a miniature pig...
Thanked 2,712 Times in 2,377 Posts
Big B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadd77 View Post
I agree with Glyco. Come off for a couple months and then start out with a low dose and see how your body responds. I havenít ran test higher than 350mg/wk in a very long time. Somthing that has really helped me is running a lower dose of GH with my test. Itís pretty incredible that you can still make gains off running such a low dose of test.
Yes sir. HGH makes compounds more affective. Test and HGH works very well together. Adding slin would make the best trio one can do...
Old 12-06-2018, 12:36 PM
Community Veteran

Location: with dogs, goats, donkeys, chickens and a miniature pig...
Thanked 2,712 Times in 2,377 Posts
Big B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
They work best after you've been off for at least 8 weeks, longer is better. Seems that you have to crash for full restore of sensitivity. When my joints were still good he harder I trained the more I grew. And the cleaner I ate the better I grew. And starting with lowish BF the better I grew. Also grew best with 200-300 G protein a day. Unfortunately my GI can't take much more or I'm pretty sure things would have worked better. AAS seems to work best for 8-10 weeks then plateaus. I seem to do best at that point to take a 3-4 week break and then start up again giving a mini resensitization. Then the drugs are changed. I like this format:

Test/EQ/NPP ~ 1000-1200 mg
break hCG/Clomid
Test/Primo/Var ~ 1000-1200 mg
break hCG/Clomid
Test/Tren/Mast or Primo 200/150/600
Couldn't have been more clear...
The Following User Says Thank You to Big B For This Useful Post:
Glycomann (12-07-2018)
Old 12-06-2018, 01:03 PM

Thanked 1,201 Times in 904 Posts
liftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Massimo1 View Post
Most guys ask how much can they take. I am looking the other way. Normally, I run this sort of cycle for gaining: bold 600mg/wk, test 300-500mg/wk, tren 300mg/wk. That doesn't give me dramatic results, but they are noticeable and I'm happy with that. I used to go way higher but didn't really get that much more out doing that. Lately, I've been wondering if Ican do well enough (a relative term, to be sure) with less, assuming correct diet (for gaining). Like bold 300/wk, test 250/wk, tren 150/wk. Or is that just too low?
It's hard to say each person has different reactions to different drugs and dose. That would not be enough test for me, but perhaps may be enough for you. Each individual must experiment to find their sweet spot.
Old 12-07-2018, 01:06 AM
WCBB Veteran

Deadwood is on a distinguished road
What matters most is what are your expectations and goals. You sound like you may be thinking long term. I'm also a fan of using low doses as long as you're still making progress. I'm currently on 375 mg Test E with 400 mg EQ to accomplish my goal of noticable strength increase, maintainable gains, and hopefully stronger right shoulder tendons (week 2 of 14). At 250 test and 300 EQ you MAY see increases collagen synthesis. Higher test will decrease collagen.
Old 12-07-2018, 07:24 AM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 4,509 Times in 2,855 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
I'm hoping here that my 20 weeks TRT will set me up for some progress on 100 mg test C and 600 mg Masteron. It worked nicely last year.
Old 12-07-2018, 10:48 AM
Wallyd Wallyd Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

Wallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
I'm hoping here that my 20 weeks TRT will set me up for some progress on 100 mg test C and 600 mg Masteron. It worked nicely last year.
I would like to hear more about this cycle. What was the end result?
Old 12-07-2018, 02:15 PM
Community Veteran

Massimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant future
To continue my OP, I don't see why I can't stay on a really long time. I started at double that, but now I am using what I said ((bold @300mg, test @200mg, tren @150mg) and in week 12, still seeing strength increases and - I think - small mass increases (diet is way off).