World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > New Member Introductions

Shoutbox

New Member Introductions Welcome to the one of the finest online fitness communities. Feel free to start a thread and introduce yourself.

Old 12-06-2018, 04:34 PM
WCBB Veteran

Deadwood is on a distinguished road
New member introduction

Hello all! New member Deadwood here. I'm 31 years old 5'7" 190 lbs. I have always been physically fit, playing several sports at all times from school until now and weight lifting 3-5 days per week. I'm not looking to compete, but have an odd obsession with learning everything out there in regards to body building, strength training, and of course steroids. I have come here to learn and participate in discussion.

My journey: As a teenager I struggled with building muscle mass in comparison to my close friends, despite the fact I always ate more food, cleaner home cooked food, and worked out more regularly. I was always 130-150 lbs and couldn't gain weight despite the several bulking attempts.
At 22, I was diagnosed with celiac disease (autoimmune: effects absorption in intestines) with vitamin D deficiency and unfortunately stopped working out while I managed my new career, family, and celiac disease. After about a year of a strict diet, I found I could gain weight like everyone else, but slow muscle gains. Spent next year lurking bodybuilding boards and trying different work out programs with mild success.
At 24 years old, I become very self aware that I have a very low libido (desire rather than performance) compared to men my age. I spoke with my PCP and followed up with a urologist. Urologist claimed to be the expert and did a TT blood test but no FT E2 or anything else for that matter. Early AM TT result after 8 hours sleep: 386 ng/dl. Urologist says you're in range (275-975) so it's not low T. Lower your stress and no need for a follow up. PCP says the same thing so I trusted them. I looked online at TRT forums and find that although I was in range I was not where I should've been at 24 years old (about 10% BF at the time with athletic lifestyle). Started work out routines and nutrition plans (gluten free) that claimed to raise natural test. Noticed mild success getting to 190 lbs with 17% BF.
At 29 years old with lowest libido yet (sex once a month or less was sufficient) I thought enough is enough. This is affecting my marriage. I go to new PCP and explain symptoms. Sent to another urologist for another TT only blood test. Early AM test result after about 6.5 hours sleep: 340 ng/dl. Despite my concerns urologist says "in range" we will check it again in another year or so but all men have your concerns because of all the low T marketing. Fed up with this runaround I spend the next year scouring forums and reading case studies.
At 30, I tried my first cycle: 10 weeks 400 mg/wk test E with PCT of Nolva and Clomid. As everyone knows, I felt fantastic! Sex every day, strength through the roof, all new bench, rear squat, leg press, and deadlift PRs by 4th week. Very successful cycle. I'm of course hooked now and in second cycle of 14 weeks of 375 mg/wk test E, 400 mg/wk EQ with hopes of recovery and recomp after torn labrum, AC joint compression, and bone marrow edema in clavicle. I read lower test with EQ can improve collagen synthesis and tendon recovery.

I hope to be a welcomed member of this community. Note: I am a firm believer in using the least amount of drugs possible to achieve progress safely.
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 12-06-2018, 05:21 PM
Community Veteran

Pen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome Bro. Nice introduction If you stick with the board here you'll find all kinds of people and all kinds of ages. There's bodybuilders, powerlifters, and people who just train for strength and endurance for their choice of sports (like MMA). No need to lurk, step up and post about anything. Most of my posts are off-topic and it's fun just to get to know the people here. Don't worry if you get teased a little from time to time, that just means people like ya

I've always considered a high libido a curse! Lol. But there's such a thing as too low too... Lol.

I'm 59,been lifting a long time. I am by no means an expert on anything and that's ok

Don't be a stranger. Post often. Join in the fun. Plenty of excellent peeps here. Good to meet you.
Old 12-06-2018, 05:36 PM
Community Veteran

Demigod is a glorious beacon of lightDemigod is a glorious beacon of lightDemigod is a glorious beacon of lightDemigod is a glorious beacon of lightDemigod is a glorious beacon of lightDemigod is a glorious beacon of light
Welcome to the WCBB family....
Old 12-06-2018, 05:44 PM
Community Veteran

Machiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond repute
Great Intro

Welcome to the forum
Old 12-06-2018, 06:10 PM
TommyD TommyD Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,306 Times in 1,057 Posts
TommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond repute
Howdy and welcome
Old 12-06-2018, 06:45 PM

Thanked 3,473 Times in 2,775 Posts
A1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond repute
That's a Grade A intro Dead.... you'll do well here!!! We may not be the most in your face bunch out there but there is a world of quiet knowledge to be shared.. Welcome
Old 12-06-2018, 08:36 PM

Thanked 4,123 Times in 2,774 Posts
~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to WCBB. Glad to have ya.
Old 12-06-2018, 08:56 PM
Community Veteran

blm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond repute
Damn good intro. Sounds like your an intelligent dude that likes to know what he's doing before jumping in. PCPs are notorious for the trt run around. It's obviously not their area of expertise. Stick around, you'll find a wealth of information drinkin previous posts, archives and member knowledge. Welcome to wcbb.
Old 12-07-2018, 02:37 AM

Thanked 2,576 Times in 2,222 Posts
millenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond repute
Great intro. Welcome to the WCBB community
Old 12-07-2018, 02:41 AM
Donating Member

cockswole_gentlemen has a reputation beyond reputecockswole_gentlemen has a reputation beyond reputecockswole_gentlemen has a reputation beyond reputecockswole_gentlemen has a reputation beyond reputecockswole_gentlemen has a reputation beyond reputecockswole_gentlemen has a reputation beyond reputecockswole_gentlemen has a reputation beyond reputecockswole_gentlemen has a reputation beyond reputecockswole_gentlemen has a reputation beyond reputecockswole_gentlemen has a reputation beyond reputecockswole_gentlemen has a reputation beyond repute
Glad to have you!