World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements HideMyAss
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids

Anabolic Steroids Up to date Anabolic steroids cycles. The most mature and trusted provider of Anabolic Steroids information

Old 04-20-2017, 08:06 AM
Darkness Darkness Is Off Line

Thanked 1,576 Times in 1,180 Posts
Darkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond repute
Most of you are.

I am.

Have a nice day.
The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness For This Useful Post:
ozzy69 (04-20-2017)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 04-20-2017, 08:32 AM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 3,937 Times in 2,449 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
Just use PEDs to enhance an already well established system of training, rest and nutrition. If you can't get those things in a row for whatever reason then get off or just get on your HRT, get to the gym, get your diet as good as you can, rest when you can and pick up the PEDs when you can establish a time frame that you can get it done right. Otherwise it's just going to be a crutch and a shit addiction to something that will eventually hurt you. Look at all our longtime bros with health issues right now and over the last 5 years.

Think of the stash like cases of fine wine. You can sit in your basement and drink it all down in 10 days and get all crappy and liver stressed. Or you can dole it out on weekends to serve to your favorite woman over a nice meal and ending the evening in great love making. In the end the wine is life enriching and probably healthy used that way rather than the last.
Warhead14 (04-21-2017)
Old 04-22-2017, 08:46 PM
bigtex bigtex Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

bigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond repute
Been using for 37 year now........nope, no addictions here.
Old 04-23-2017, 09:56 AM
Worldclassbodybuilder

Dlolson35 has a brilliant futureDlolson35 has a brilliant futureDlolson35 has a brilliant futureDlolson35 has a brilliant futureDlolson35 has a brilliant futureDlolson35 has a brilliant futureDlolson35 has a brilliant futureDlolson35 has a brilliant futureDlolson35 has a brilliant futureDlolson35 has a brilliant futureDlolson35 has a brilliant future
I agree with Millennium Girls post most strongly. I've never been " addicted " to AAS but definitely agree that a person can become so if you don't have an extremely good workout ethic prior to ever using them. Training naturally for many years makes one realize the effort and rewards from doing so are something to be very proud of. Without that drive a person can easily fall prey to the lure of AAS and become addicted, IMO. But, like any addiction, this will ultimately lead to more failures than achievements, especially in the long run.

With that being said, my little cycle, after being off for 16 yrs, is going great and am loving the results. The gains are coming slowly after almost 5 weeks and have been tempted to "up" the dose. So, even I can easily be seduced by lusting for more, quicker gains. But after a reality check I came to my senses and will continue with my original dose and be extremely grateful for the slow and steady gains that I can enjoy at a liesurely pace.
Old 04-23-2017, 11:14 AM

Thanked 1,942 Times in 1,474 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
i can stop any time i want. but i prefer to keep on with TRT...........forever.

--Thomas Jefferson

if ignorance is bliss than i am very blessed.

Tact is for people who are not witty enough to use sarcasm.

“Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws.”
Plato