World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Bodybuilding Fitness Training > Boxing

Shoutbox

Boxing Boxing forum with discussions on the latest boxing news, upcoming fights, results and boxing history

Old 03-07-2018, 06:27 AM

Thanked 2,775 Times in 2,121 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Canelo got popped for PED

Looks like he got tapped for clen

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/3/5...lovkin-rematch

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.
It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 03-07-2018, 06:29 AM
Community Veteran

Location: with dogs, goats, donkeys, chickens and a miniature pig...
Thanked 2,610 Times in 2,294 Posts
Big B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond repute
Yep, he’s the only one in today’s Boxing league to touch PED. Well, let’s say of all sports....
Old 03-08-2018, 06:29 AM

Thanked 2,775 Times in 2,121 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big B View Post
Yep, heís the only one in todayís Boxing league to touch PED. Well, letís say of all sports....
HAHAHA, nice sarcasm. like it.

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.
It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Old 04-05-2018, 07:04 AM
Triple D Star Triple D Star Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

Triple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond repute
The sad part about the whole thing is that while I believe that PED use is prevalent in boxing, I am almost certain that Canelo did not knowingly take clenbuterol.

The tainted meat issue is well documented. Several Mexican olympic athletes tested positive right before the Rio Olympics but after the doping agency investigated more they determined it was the meat served at the Mexican training facility. The USADA even issued a warning about it. Patrick Peterson & other NFL players tested positive after they played a game in Mexico City & had it overturned after the NFL did itís investigation & several others have had it overturned when they tested positive after vacationing in Mexico. They have a standing warning about it & remind the two teams who play the yearly game in Mexico but there is only so much a team or player can do to prevent it.

The Mexican Olympic Team since then carefully selects itís meat provider & brings itís own food wherever they go train or compete & if they canít bring it with them they only eat fish & vegetables.

For those saying that Canelo is at fault because he should have been checking everything he eats, I guess you have a point but really think about it & how hard that would be to do.

I am sure his camp carefully monitors what he eats & selects the meat providers but what about when he goes out? Are they supposed to test every steak or piece of meat he is going to eat before they cook it? Or I guess they are expexting Canelo to eat only fish & vegetables.

That doesnít sound reasonabale to me & the NFL & USADA agrees because while they issued warnings about eating meat in Mexico, they never ever said donít eat any meat at all.

Furthermore, the test Canelo tested positive on was a voluntary test because the official camp was only just now starting & no mandatory test had taken plave yet. If Canelo was really doping do you think he would submit himself to a voluntary test?

I donít understand how the boxing commisions canít see that & let the fight go on. I love boxing but I hate the politics that are part of it as well. I lost respect for GGG for saying that he thinks Canelo has been doping his whole career because he has always had a muscular physique & because he saw him take some pills right after the weigh in for the first fight. Really? Donít you think if they where illegal, Canelo would wait till he is in his hotel room to take them & not out in the public where you & others could potentially see him? Why didnít you say something then & oh wait there is always a mandatory test after the fight so I am sure it would have shown up there if it was illegal.

I understand that Canelo is boxings biggest PPV draw & Golovkin wants that spot but damn, I didnít expect that vile from Golovkin. I expect it from loudmouth idiots like Stephen A Smith & Chip Bayless but not Golovkin. No wonder ESPN is going broke itís basically TMZ sports gossip & ignorant opiniated debates by unimformed ďexpertsĒ. Canít they at least hire a full time retired ex boxer? They only bring Bradley & Atlas in on fight days. How the hell is Stephen A Smith a ex basketball beat writer & Max Kellerman your boxing experts?

& then thereís the expert analysis on the advantages of clenbuterol. Apparently Clenbuterol is the reason for Caneloís muscular physique. Itís the reason for his punching power, hand speed & overall boxing technique. Basically if you take clenbuterol it makes it really easy to whoop some ass.

I donít know but I will guess that it was probably a trace amount of clen they found. I literally donít see how Clen would help Canelo & think the risk of side effects are not worth using it. Maybe if Canelo was one of those fighters who hits the buffet right after fights & pigs out till the next camp where he has to lose a absurd amount of fat in a short amount of time to make weight, maybe then I could see the advantages of clenbuterol but Canelo stays in pretty good shape year round & again, the fight was over 2 months away.

If I where a boxer Iíd take EPO or maybe some Winny. Or even better, Canelo made over 50 million the last fight so Iím sure that if heía taking something itís probably some new expensive ass designer compound or variation of an old compound that canít be accurately tested for yet.