World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Peptide Profiles

Shoutbox

Old 07-30-2014, 12:17 PM
basskiller basskiller Is Off Line
Administrator

Thanked 18,378 Times in 10,667 Posts
basskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond repute
Ipamorelin

Ipamorelin

Ipamorelin or NNC 26-0161, a polypeptide hormone, is a growth hormone secretagogue and ghrelin mimetic and analog developed by Novo Nordisk[3]. Ipamorelin belongs to the most recent generation of GHRPs from the mid 1990s and causes significant release of growth hormone by itself, due both to its suppression of somatostatin (an antagonist to GHRH) and stimulation of release of GH from the anterior pituitary, similar to GHRP-2 and GHRP-6 which are compounds from the same class (growth hormone releasing peptides).[1] The cells that produce and release GH are known as somatotropes.[2] Like GHRP-2 and GHRP-6, ipamorelin does not have ghrelin’s lipogenic properties. Like GHRP-2 and unlike GHRP-6 ipamorelin never induces hunger in mammals. Ipamorelin acts synergistically when applied during a native GHRH (growth-hormone releasing hormone) pulse or when coadministered with GHRH or a GHRH analog such as Sermorelin or GRF 1-29 (growth releasing factor, aminos 1-29).[1] The synergy comes both due to the suppression of somatostatin and the fact that ipamorelin increases GH release per-somatotrope, while GHRH increases the number of somatotropes releasing GH.[1,2]

There is also a secondary effect of neuronal excitation in the hypothalamus caused by ipamorelin, which lasts for approximately 3 hours after application, similar to GHRP-2 and GHRP-6.
Ipamorelin has a unique property among the GHRP class of peptides. That property is known as selectiveness. Raun et al demonstrated the selectiveness of ipamorelin for GH release only in a study:
The development and pharmacology of a new potent growth hormone (GH) secretagogue, ipamorelin, is described. Ipamorelin is a pentapeptide (Aib-His-D-2-Nal-D-Phe-Lys-NH2), which displays high GH releasing potency and efficacy in vitro and in vivo. As an outcome of a major chemistry programme, ipamorelin was identified within a series of compounds lacking the central dipeptide Ala-Trp of growth hormone-releasing peptide (GHRP)-1. In vitro, ipamorelin released GH from primary rat pituitary cells with a potency and efficacy similar to GHRP-6 (ECs) = 1.3+/-0.4nmol/l and Emax = 85+/-5% vs 2.2+/-0.3nmol/l and 100%). A pharmacological profiling using GHRP and growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH) antagonists clearly demonstrated that ipamorelin, like GHRP-6, stimulates GH release via a GHRP-like receptor. In pentobarbital anaesthetised rats, ipamorelin released GH with a potency and efficacy comparable to GHRP-6 (ED50 = 80+/-42nmol/kg and Emax = 1545+/-250ng GH/ml vs 115+/-36nmol/kg and 1167+/-120ng GH/ml). In conscious swine, ipamorelin released GH with an ED50 = 2.3+/-0.03 nmol/kg and an Emax = 65+/-0.2 ng GH/ml plasma. Again, this was very similar to GHRP-6 (ED50 = 3.9+/-1.4 nmol/kg and Emax = 74+/-7ng GH/ml plasma). GHRP-2 displayed higher potency but lower efficacy (ED50 = 0.6 nmol/kg and Emax = 56+/-6 ng GH/ml plasma). The specificity for GH release was studied in swine. None of the GH secretagogues tested affected FSH, LH, PRL or TSH plasma levels. Administration of both GHRP-6 and GHRP-2 resulted in increased plasma levels of ACTH and cortisol. Very surprisingly, ipamorelin did not release ACTH or cortisol in levels significantly different from those observed following GHRH stimulation. This lack of effect on ACTH and cortisol plasma levels was evident even at doses more than 200-fold higher than the ED50 for GH release. In conclusion, ipamorelin is the first GHRP-receptor agonist with a selectivity for GH release similar to that displayed by GHRH. The specificity of ipamorelin makes this compound a very interesting candidate for future clinical development.[3]

Whereas GHRP-6 and GHRP-2 cause a release and increase in cortisol and prolactin levels, ipamorelin only selectively releases GH at any dose. Further, a mega-dose of ipamorelin results in a concomitant mega-release of GH (up to the entire amount present in the pituitary), whereas GHRP-2 and GHRP-6 have limits of approximately 1mcg/kg in humans for their maximal GH release.[4,5]

Save on it by using the discount in my signature and you must go click through my banner

W C B B Sponsors
Southern Sarms

Beyondsupplements
Myprotein.com
Strength.com
i-Supplements
A1Supplements.com
PowderCity.com
BulkSupplements.com
Egg Whites International <---100% Bio-Available Egg White Protein

Remember... Any advice given on this board is just an opinion and not to be taken as medical advice. WCBB doesn't advocate or condone use of steroids. Check the laws in your country. WCBB just provides the platform in which to discuss such matters
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to basskiller For This Useful Post:
AlphaMale (11-30-2017), Bicepts101 (06-21-2018), Big D (06-12-2018), HUMONGOUS (07-31-2014), wanabe (06-05-2018)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 06-04-2018, 08:50 PM
WCBB Veteran

Bicepts101 is on a distinguished road
Love this stuff
Old 06-05-2018, 09:10 PM
WCBB Veteran

wanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond repute
Nice info Bassman
Old 06-06-2018, 06:40 AM

Thanked 2,852 Times in 2,180 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
I need to get some.

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.
It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
The Following User Says Thank You to jipped genes For This Useful Post:
Big D (06-12-2018)
Old 06-06-2018, 08:49 AM
edvedr edvedr Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,119 Times in 873 Posts
edvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond repute
my favorite stuff
The Following User Says Thank You to edvedr For This Useful Post:
Big D (06-12-2018)
Old 06-12-2018, 11:25 PM
Big D Big D Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Big D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond repute
I stay fully stocked up on ipam. Ghrps give me 10lbs water weight with chronic use. Though using it alone vs the classic ghrp and cjc combo I dont feel a "dump" of gh or extreme hunger even at high doses. Ipam and tb500 are the 2 peptides I've slowly whittled down to, from my vast array I use to do
Old 06-13-2018, 08:10 AM
WCBB Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big D View Post
I stay fully stocked up on ipam. Ghrps give me 10lbs water weight with chronic use. Though using it alone vs the classic ghrp and cjc combo I dont feel a "dump" of gh or extreme hunger even at high doses. Ipam and tb500 are the 2 peptides I've slowly whittled down to, from my vast array I use to do
Please explain "Dump."

Also ipam doesn't stimulate hungar thats one of the pluses of it if your cutting.

Personally i think ipam is by far the best in its class. No effect on cortisol or prolactin alone should make people want to use it. Also there is no ceiling dose. I think its the only ghrp you should take at bed time for both reasons i just mentioned.

If we could somehow figure how to get these things to last longer it would be great. Havinf to inject 5 to 6 times a day is sometimes difficult.
Old 06-13-2018, 09:34 AM
Big D Big D Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Big D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond repute
Why I said I prefer it. No hunger feeling. On it's own it is quite mild compared to the combo I started above, where as the dump or shall I say release, isnt as big or felt even when I was boom dosing ipam solo. Which was proven via labs on other forums and my submitted lab work on this site a long time ago when I was working with maxim pep. Les prolactin, cortisol, and water retention is why I like ipam. Combined with cjc no dac it was great.
Old 06-13-2018, 12:43 PM
WCBB Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big D View Post
Why I said I prefer it. No hunger feeling. On it's own it is quite mild compared to the combo I started above, where as the dump or shall I say release, isnt as big or felt even when I was boom dosing ipam solo. Which was proven via labs on other forums and my submitted lab work on this site a long time ago when I was working with maxim pep. Les prolactin, cortisol, and water retention is why I like ipam. Combined with cjc no dac it was great.
Ok good stuff

Hey im going to be adding in hex 1 or 2 times daily to give me a more potent pulse. Hoping to see a difference. I know this one has the worste sides but i lf i only use it once or twice a day for a few weeks at a time sides shouldnt be bad. Using prami already
Old 06-17-2018, 12:03 PM
bigtex bigtex Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

bigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bicepts101 View Post
Ok good stuff

Hey im going to be adding in hex 1 or 2 times daily to give me a more potent pulse. Hoping to see a difference. I know this one has the worste sides but i lf i only use it once or twice a day for a few weeks at a time sides shouldnt be bad. Using prami already
You can avoid the sides by just taking a day or two off each week. EG....Monday - Friday. Weekends off.
The Following User Says Thank You to bigtex For This Useful Post:
Bicepts101 (06-17-2018)