World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Off topic > General Chat The lounge

Shoutbox

Old 03-14-2019, 05:51 AM
Crusader by Choice

paramuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond repute
YouTube Rants......

I think I should make a video... I am a people person as you all know... A social butterfly would be a good way to describe me.

I think my video would detail all the stupid stuff people do and why you should do it..... Playing your music without headphones, walking around in a t-shirt with the sides cut out when you have moobs, men wearing tights, walking around the gym with a gallon of kool-aid in your hands, not racking your weights, dropping the dumbbells and bending the damn things......

There are sooo many things I could point out...

What kind of things rub you the wrong way.. Help me find some topics for my rants....

~PM

Old 03-14-2019, 06:22 AM

Thanked 3,323 Times in 2,554 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Letting your kid watch videos on their phone while at dinner with the volume turned up.

I seriously tell them to turn it off or put some headphones on the kid. Amazing how many folk get real defensive and say "it's just kid's music" I say, "Yeah I like death metal, want to hear that while you try to eat?"

Going slow in the passing lane. Enough said, burn in hell you ....ers.

"I wish I had your metabolism" Work out like me and eat like me you fat ....!

Wash your goddamned hands when you finish up in the bathroom. No one want to shake your hand after you touched your dong with your booger pickers.

Cover you cake hole and beak when you sneeze or cough you shitty typhoid Mary, or Jerry.

Anyone who goes by the name Kenneth instead of just shortening it to Ken. Don't make me say both syllables you asshole and Kenneth is pretentious. (Clayton is #2)

I swear to Jesus himself, if you use the last of the toilet paper and do not put a new roll on...........medieval torture is too good for you. I should not have to do a yoga move to keep my ass over the toilet and bend like a pretzel to get another roll from under the sink.

Guys who listen to bubble gum pop. I hear a guy in his car, windows down listening to that top 40 shit and you might as well just drive around with a dick in your mouth.

Sorry guys, I have had a stressful few days, several of my cases went to court, you know lawyers and prosecutors and court overall strict courtroom etiquette. I hate writing citations even though these folk deserve it, then think they can beat my case.......

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."
The Following User Says Thank You to jipped genes For This Useful Post:
paramuscle (03-14-2019)
Old 03-14-2019, 06:30 AM
Crusader by Choice

paramuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond repute
I heart you bro..... Awesome !!

~PM
Old 03-14-2019, 09:43 PM
Genetic Freak Genetic Freak Is Off Line

Thanked 3,710 Times in 2,941 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
People who pretend to know what they are talking about when you know they pulled their information from a blog.
Old 03-14-2019, 10:32 PM
WCBB Veteran

Dakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond repute
I just read a post about training that was a copy and paste from a good search. Totally generic nonsense. I won't mention the handle.
Old 03-15-2019, 12:40 AM
Community Veteran

Pen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
I just read a post about training that was a copy and paste from a good search. Totally generic nonsense. I won't mention the handle.
Lol... Pretty sure I know who. Every single post from him is the same. Number one hit off a google search on all of them. Ya, it's one of my pet peeves too.
Old 03-15-2019, 05:42 AM
Crusader by Choice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
Is this the jerk in the nutrition section? Every single post is copy and paste babble.....

~PM
Old 03-15-2019, 08:08 AM

Thanked 3,323 Times in 2,554 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry I was a grumpy mofo yesterday. I am back to my happy self

But I will add one more.

Guys who look like a they are made of a bunch of bags of mashed potatoes in the shape of a human who say "I used to be buff, and I could bench 315, and I had an 8 pack"

Don't.......just don't man. HAD is the operative word. You ain't got that no more joe fat body. Keep your mouth shut because you are a quitter.

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."
Old 03-16-2019, 01:25 AM
Honorable Deviant

Rebel Yell has a reputation beyond reputeRebel Yell has a reputation beyond reputeRebel Yell has a reputation beyond reputeRebel Yell has a reputation beyond reputeRebel Yell has a reputation beyond reputeRebel Yell has a reputation beyond reputeRebel Yell has a reputation beyond reputeRebel Yell has a reputation beyond reputeRebel Yell has a reputation beyond reputeRebel Yell has a reputation beyond reputeRebel Yell has a reputation beyond repute
Get the skinny guy with the ILS ( Inflated Lat syndrome ).

The guy with the ski hood on a 75 degree weather day.

The bunch of guys who work out in packs who are all of the same religion or from the same country abroad ( no offense with that ). I'm not a bigot. But when they assume they are the Alphas - because of their number - and lean towards a silent inclusion.
Hmmm. OK

The girls looking their "look at me best" with sweats that say Pink on their behinds and do a lot of good mornings in front of you as their BF who's clandestinely working out next to me all of a sudden walks up to her and shows PDA.
Make me think of that ole movie line.
"I'm here to kick some ass and chew gum, and I'm all out of gum."
Turn up the Pantera!

Last edited by Rebel Yell; 03-16-2019 at 01:31 AM.
Old 03-16-2019, 02:32 PM
Community Veteran

Pen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond repute
Inflated Lat Syndrome.... Haha... That's a good one.