World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Bodybuilding Fitness Training > Bodybuilding and Fitness Training Journals

Shoutbox

Bodybuilding and Fitness Training Journals Keep track of your daily training routine. An interactive way to track your progress. Have others follow and help with your progress

Old 08-07-2018, 01:41 PM

Thanked 3,437 Times in 2,741 Posts
A1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond repute
here's from yesterday....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20180806_164341.jpg (61.2 KB, 13 views)
cockswole_gentlemen (08-09-2018)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 08-07-2018, 02:16 PM

Thanked 2,562 Times in 2,209 Posts
millenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by A1food4u View Post
here's from yesterday....
Wow it's the first time I see a pic of you and I didn't imagine you like that
A1food4u (08-16-2018)
Old 08-07-2018, 06:32 PM

A1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by millenium girl View Post
Wow it's the first time I see a pic of you and I didn't imagine you like that
um..ok..... is that good or bad???

I know I'm supposed to be a little round butterball chef but that's not cool
Old 08-08-2018, 06:47 AM

Thanked 2,919 Times in 2,233 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Lookin good brother. hard work pays off.

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.
It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
The Following User Says Thank You to jipped genes For This Useful Post:
A1food4u (08-16-2018)
Old 08-08-2018, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jipped genes View Post
Lookin good brother. hard work pays off.
Thanks brother... I have to admit that this is the hardest I've worked on it... but the summer festival season is such a damn temptation... beer and crappy food everywhere... I'm not that disciplined when it comes to tasty treats...
Old 08-09-2018, 02:03 AM
cockswole_gentlemen cockswole_gentlemen Is Off Line
Donating Member

cockswole_gentlemen has a reputation beyond reputecockswole_gentlemen has a reputation beyond reputecockswole_gentlemen has a reputation beyond reputecockswole_gentlemen has a reputation beyond reputecockswole_gentlemen has a reputation beyond reputecockswole_gentlemen has a reputation beyond reputecockswole_gentlemen has a reputation beyond reputecockswole_gentlemen has a reputation beyond reputecockswole_gentlemen has a reputation beyond reputecockswole_gentlemen has a reputation beyond reputecockswole_gentlemen has a reputation beyond repute
My pants moved a little 😏
The Following User Says Thank You to cockswole_gentlemen For This Useful Post:
A1food4u (08-09-2018)
Old 08-09-2018, 06:48 AM

Thanked 2,919 Times in 2,233 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by A1food4u View Post
Thanks brother... I have to admit that this is the hardest I've worked on it... but the summer festival season is such a damn temptation... beer and crappy food everywhere... I'm not that disciplined when it comes to tasty treats...
damn that sounds like heaven to me. I LOVE beer, it is a hobby, and a love affair.

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.
It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
The Following User Says Thank You to jipped genes For This Useful Post:
A1food4u (08-09-2018)
Old 08-09-2018, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jipped genes View Post
damn that sounds like heaven to me. I LOVE beer, it is a hobby, and a love affair.
There is some really tasty stuff being brewed... I had a walnut stout.... then a raspberry lager that wasn't sweet but kinda tangy... a coriander Mexican lager.. a citron Ipa all from small local three vat brewers
Old 08-09-2018, 07:22 PM

Testerdays meals... back on it

20 gram protein
3 eggs over easy, slice of low salt ham 2 oz. 2 oz belavatano local cheese maker
5 oz tuna steak, spinach, boc choy wasabi vinaigrette tangerine
apple, celery
6 oz chicken breast, mixed greens, grilled tomato lemon and oil
6 oz salmon, quinoa with black beans, roasted eggplant salsa
3 oz peanut butter, almonds

Back - 19 sets

Meadows row/One arm barbell row superset – Do a few warm up sets. # 50 Do the one arm barbell row first, then on the same arm do the Meadows row. Rest for a sec then do the other side. Pressed weight to #75. Do 6 reps on everything here. This should be very tough. 4 total work sets.

Dumbell Shrugs – Do 4 sets of 12 with 3 second pauses at the top. 4 total work sets. #80

Parallel grip pulldowns– Really stretch your lats at the top on these and drive your elbows down hard. I actually did these with a Swiss bar, The key is to use a neutral grip, stretch, and keep your arch while you drive your elbows down. Do 4 sets of 10 reps. 4 total work sets. started at #110 worked to #130 finding the sweet spot

Rows on incline utility bench – The main thing is that you are keeping your elbows up and flaring out to the side as you row to engage rhomboids. You can use dumbells on these if you don’t have chains. I used DB's Also, be sure to allow your rhomboids to “open up” by stretching really good at the bottom. Do sets of 10 here. 3 total work sets. # 60

Banded hyperextension – I prefer you do reverse hypers, but if you don’t have that machine you can do these. Hit 4 sets of 15 with as much band tension as you can handle! 4 total work sets. #50 bands
Old 08-10-2018, 03:58 PM

Yesterdays meals

20 gram protien
6 oz oatmeal, raspberries, almonds
apple, 3 oz cashews, milk w/ protein 10
ground sirloin 6 oz. diced potatoes, corn, onion, sour cream
6 oz halibut, jasmine ginger rice 3 oz, sugar snaps, roasted red pepper, Japanese egg plant, soy sauce
2 oz peanut butter, banana
6 oz chicken, roasted sweet potato, mixed peppers and onions in olive oil and garlic

On the program this was an off day but I'm feeling good, other than the knee I have no joint soreness or overwork fatigue as yet. This has been a very good clean run....

so today I did a simple circuit with flat bench flys, military presses, some rows, a couple sets of curls, and pull downs just to feel tight and solid...