World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids

Shoutbox

Anabolic Steroids Up to date Anabolic steroids cycles. The most mature and trusted provider of Anabolic Steroids information

Old 01-12-2018, 08:04 PM
Community Veteran

Massive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond repute
Any Old Timers remember this

Liquid Research was the first company that I can remember - sponsored on anabolex.com late 1990's. I was a Mod on the forum and they sent free stuff to the mods - the guy would send me triple of what I asked and even more stuff stuffed in they even supposedly had that aussie IGF-1 you had to mix with acetic acid BAH20...they closed up cause the cops raided them and found personal stash of marijuana- think it was a set up by the neighbors or some kind of dispute that had nothing to do with the research chem business.

The very first research products I got were liquid clomid and Liquid nolvadex in 50 ml bottles from a company called Pump n Pose. I think they sold the MCT oil used like synthol but I only used the liquid research limited chems they had.

That shit kicked my ass...was crying for days after it kicked in LOL. Good times.

Last edited by Massive G; 01-13-2018 at 06:57 AM.
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 01-13-2018, 06:31 AM

Thanked 2,511 Times in 2,161 Posts
millenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond repute
I remember both Liquid Research and Anabolex .... Good old times
Old 01-13-2018, 07:01 AM
Community Veteran

Demigod is a glorious beacon of lightDemigod is a glorious beacon of lightDemigod is a glorious beacon of lightDemigod is a glorious beacon of lightDemigod is a glorious beacon of lightDemigod is a glorious beacon of light
I remember all of those...it's been awhile.
Old 01-13-2018, 09:48 AM
Worldclassbodybuilder

Dlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond repute
Ha!! Pump and Pose selling synthol. Man that was long ago. Remember seeing their ads in the back of M&F and Iron Man.

Crap, I'm getting old. How come nobody told me this would happen?!!!
Old 01-13-2018, 10:11 AM
Akira Akira Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Akira has much to be proud ofAkira has much to be proud ofAkira has much to be proud ofAkira has much to be proud ofAkira has much to be proud ofAkira has much to be proud ofAkira has much to be proud ofAkira has much to be proud ofAkira has much to be proud ofAkira has much to be proud ofAkira has much to be proud of
Damn that was a long time ago, when I was in the NPC and APF... and I had hair back then and only one divorce.
A veteran is someone, who at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to the United States of America for an amount of "Up to and including my life." Thank you to those who have and do serve!
Old 01-13-2018, 01:45 PM
Administrator

Thanked 2,144 Times in 1,647 Posts
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
That pnp guy made a lot of money before he was busted. He was pretty brash and cocky, they had a huge house from the pictures posted in their busted news links. I never used any of his liquid products.

IIRC, I think it was Zyglamail that was selling pill forms of Aromatase Inhibitors for awhile. Those were real good. It was right around the same time, or just after Slopain et al was selling Liquidex (4mg/ml).

I never used any Synthol throughout all my years of using different things.

I do know that Raupp was selling his form of Synthol when he owned Anabolex back in the 90's. I remember him stating it was just MCT in a private forum. He was using Clark's version for himself IIRC. It was so long ago, I'd have to go back find that.

Last edited by MR. BMJ; 01-13-2018 at 01:48 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to MR. BMJ For This Useful Post:
Littleguy1 (01-15-2018)
Old 01-13-2018, 07:11 PM
Elite275 Elite275 Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Elite275 has a brilliant futureElite275 has a brilliant futureElite275 has a brilliant futureElite275 has a brilliant futureElite275 has a brilliant futureElite275 has a brilliant futureElite275 has a brilliant futureElite275 has a brilliant futureElite275 has a brilliant futureElite275 has a brilliant futureElite275 has a brilliant future
All good stuff. I still remember when real pics were posted of the Hulk guy and he was small as shit. Lol.
Old 01-13-2018, 07:13 PM
Lifetime Member

buck is on a distinguished road
Couple of names I haven't thought of in a long time.
Old 01-13-2018, 08:39 PM

Thanked 3,302 Times in 2,629 Posts
A1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond repute
Love that this thread got a bunch of 2004 guys posting! that's awesome!
Old 01-14-2018, 12:07 AM
Administrator

Thanked 2,144 Times in 1,647 Posts
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite275 View Post
All good stuff. I still remember when real pics were posted of the Hulk guy and he was small as shit. Lol.
Wasn't he doing like a pull-up or something in the picture?

I remember reading a post from Pig Vomit a few years back saying that Gary Becker was living back in the USA. I think it was Chad's board.