World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Hormone Replacement Therapy

Hormone Replacement Therapy Learn and discuss more on Testosterone Therapy and Hormone Replacement The role testosterone plays in maintaining youthful Testosterone Levels, alleviating depression, as well as inducing fat loss in those who are unable to reduce body weight regardless of diet and exercise.

Old 04-11-2020, 04:47 PM
flexappeal flexappeal Is Off Line
Community Veteran

flexappeal has a reputation beyond reputeflexappeal has a reputation beyond reputeflexappeal has a reputation beyond reputeflexappeal has a reputation beyond reputeflexappeal has a reputation beyond reputeflexappeal has a reputation beyond reputeflexappeal has a reputation beyond reputeflexappeal has a reputation beyond reputeflexappeal has a reputation beyond reputeflexappeal has a reputation beyond reputeflexappeal has a reputation beyond repute
Last year I ran some Test D that was 200mg/ml and ran 1cc every 2 weeks and I felt ok on that. I know some that will pin that every 10 days as well.
The Following User Says Thank You to flexappeal For This Useful Post:
Roughrydr (07-14-2020)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 04-11-2020, 04:57 PM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 5,171 Times in 3,290 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
I like frequent subQ injects of my scripted T cyp these days.
Old 04-15-2020, 05:39 AM

Thanked 4,504 Times in 3,442 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
I like frequent subQ injects of my scripted T cyp these days.
That is what I do Glyco, but why are frequent injections better. Just trying to figure out why test C is better than D or UD?

I understand as the ester gets longer the actual test amount gets slightly smaller as the ester takes up room on the molecule. But then why not pin P ED?

I just do not get it.

Granted UD is only what 4ish days longer in half life than C but shoot every 10 days rather than a week?

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."
Old 04-15-2020, 12:48 PM
rawdeal01 rawdeal01 Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

rawdeal01 has a reputation beyond reputerawdeal01 has a reputation beyond reputerawdeal01 has a reputation beyond reputerawdeal01 has a reputation beyond reputerawdeal01 has a reputation beyond reputerawdeal01 has a reputation beyond reputerawdeal01 has a reputation beyond reputerawdeal01 has a reputation beyond reputerawdeal01 has a reputation beyond reputerawdeal01 has a reputation beyond reputerawdeal01 has a reputation beyond repute
The goal with trt, cruising, or blasting is to minimize the "sawtooth" effect of plotting serum hormone levels vs. time, i.e. the peaks and valleys.

One way to do that is to choose the longest half life ester available to you for a given aas. IF you could only inject (whatever) once a week, EQ would be a better choice than Bold Cyp, Deca would be better than NPP, Tren or Mast E better than the Ace versions. With Test there are more esters, but the theory holds; Test U is a way better choice for infrequent shots than Prop is, with all the other Tests falling in between the two.

The OTHER way to smooth out the sawtooth is to do smaller, more frequent shots of whatever ester you've chosen, while keeping the same long range (weekly, e10d, bi-weekly, whatever) dose at the one you think is best for your goal ... and remembering different esters means different actual amounts of the active.

If you're on true trt or even a somewhat higher cruise and sticking pointy things in you is getting old, then shot INfrequency is your goal, and Test U beats them all. If you're scripted and Cyp is what you have, you use that. I am a poster child for OCD and tend to worry too much about what's theoretically ideal rather than what's practical and still works. Tinkering with the ester and/or the frequency lets the user smooth things out as much as you like. Hell, you could even inject tiny levels of TestU ed, but even I'm not that OCDish.
The Following User Says Thank You to rawdeal01 For This Useful Post:
jipped genes (04-17-2020)
Old 06-16-2020, 06:47 AM
HonestRep HonestRep Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

HonestRep is on a distinguished road
Sus was invented for TRT. I believe the reason Cyp is more prescribed cause when test was first being given Cyp was the ester used by American companies and Enthate was used by overseas companies.
Old 06-20-2020, 11:10 PM
Druss Druss Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

Druss has a reputation beyond reputeDruss has a reputation beyond reputeDruss has a reputation beyond reputeDruss has a reputation beyond reputeDruss has a reputation beyond reputeDruss has a reputation beyond reputeDruss has a reputation beyond reputeDruss has a reputation beyond reputeDruss has a reputation beyond reputeDruss has a reputation beyond reputeDruss has a reputation beyond repute
dont forget though the longer the ester is, the lower the actual test content is, so unless the doc modifies the dose you lose out, eg. you trt is 200mg per week, you get switched from cyp to undec still injecting 200mg per week you lose around 30% of the test to the longer ester.

i dont remember the numbers but its something like this
test suspension in water 100% test in dose 200mg is 200mg test
cyp and ethan around 8% lost to ester so 200mg =184mg test
undec around 30% lost to ester so 200mg= 140mg test

so unles doc corrects for ester your losing out

Last edited by Druss; 06-20-2020 at 11:12 PM.
Old 07-11-2020, 02:55 AM
migelr migelr Is Off Line
BANNED

migelr is on a distinguished road
That is truly our life.