World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements HideMyAss
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Bodybuilding Fitness Training > Medical and Physical Therapy questions

Shoutbox

Medical and Physical Therapy questions A place to talk about current and or past injuries and possibly how to deal with those injuries. Any advice should not be considered as medical advice, but rather from one person to another as you might ask a friend.

Old 08-08-2017, 03:53 PM
WCBB Veteran

StCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond repute
Neck pro 2

So I've had a pinching/knot like feeling between my scapula and spine on my right side for 6 months to a year that was getting progressively worse. I figured it was after affects of my shoulder surgery and would constantly(like several times a day constantly) try to massage it out by leaning back against a tennis ball and grinding it into the spot. It never fixed it but seeed to give me temporary relief. Then I bought this neck pro 2 for general preventative maintenance not thinking it would help this problem but after just a week the pinching in my back is gone! Apparently something in my neck was causing the issue....... anyone else use one of these things? I use it for 15 minutes a night and love how I feel when I'm done.
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL