World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements HideMyAss
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids

Shoutbox

Anabolic Steroids Up to date Anabolic steroids cycles. The most mature and trusted provider of Anabolic Steroids information

Old 07-17-2017, 02:47 PM
Friggemall Friggemall Is Off Line

Thanked 3,059 Times in 2,212 Posts
Friggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond repute
Tren affects me different...mellows me, but if someone starts some shit, then watch the phuk out. Not often and it really takes a lot to set me off. But a guy called a disadvantaged kid a retard once and was cursing him out. We were workig a short part tiem once a year thing we'd done for 14 years together. My daughter, step son and now ex wife were there...no one knew I was on...but that hit me so wrong...never mess with a kid or a mentally handicapped person...all I did was start cussing him out and telling him to stfu or I would beat the f outa him..and he started backing away scared shitless. My daughter told me later she had never seen me mad and never wanted to again...my daughter said I got twice my sizer turned purple and thought I was going to kill the person. I wasn't thinking anything violence wise in my head I was just bitching him out and meant it. But if he came at me, I was going to hurt him I do know that. That was the last day and last time I ever did that once a year gig job. Sucked because it was $1,500 cash money for 7 days work and i got 6 kids 18 and under helping me and they made a grand in a week cash.

Last edited by Friggemall; 07-17-2017 at 02:50 PM.
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 07-17-2017, 04:11 PM

Thanked 1,668 Times in 1,241 Posts
Darkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Friggemall View Post
That one was harsher than pulling the disposable razer out of your bag and telling the guy to go shave his vagina in the meeting your were telling me about. You are phuking hilarious! I have a meeting next Wednesday at 8 am with a bunch of hot shots...will you come with me and feed me lines? We can go from the meeting straight to retirement and I'll sign my papers, then maybe a little road trip south to see a couple other folks. LOL. You know my current state of mind with my shit, so I honestly wouldn't mind going off on a much needed series of people.
You need to conference me in. I can guarantee they will want rid of you 😀
Old 07-17-2017, 04:47 PM
Community Veteran

blm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond repute
Frigg, that's how I feel as well. I'm typically pretty high strung easy to piss off but on tren I feel calmer. Maybe because I anticipate being stark raving mad and indirectly avoid it. However, the trigger is feather soft and once it's pulled anything and everything I say or do is mentally justified.

I'm about to try a low dose (25 eod)again but with ace this time and see show I feel. First sign of trouble, I'm done.
The Following User Says Thank You to blm For This Useful Post:
Friggemall (07-20-2017)
Old 07-17-2017, 07:33 PM
BUBBA289 BUBBA289 Is Off Line
Community Veteran

BUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond repute
That's why I stopped using it a few years ago. Fighting with your wife bc you've willingly taken a substance that makes you a self-absorbed, self-righteous asshole is bad enough, but catching yourself being a dick to your kid is one step over the line. Frankly I think it has this affect on everyone to varying degrees, some people are just more self-aware than others, and some people are just in a place in life where they can get away with the side effects better- young, single, no kids, no career yet, etc
Old 07-17-2017, 08:39 PM
Community Veteran

Thanked 2,349 Times in 2,073 Posts
Big B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BUBBA289 View Post
That's why I stopped using it a few years ago. Fighting with your wife bc you've willingly taken a substance that makes you a self-absorbed, self-righteous asshole is bad enough, but catching yourself being a dick to your kid is one step over the line. Frankly I think it has this affect on everyone to varying degrees, some people are just more self-aware than others, and some people are just in a place in life where they can get away with the side effects better- young, single, no kids, no career yet, etc
Maybe a lot of people but not me. Not one bit. No compounds I've taken has cause such behavior...
Old 07-19-2017, 04:11 PM
Community Veteran

Big D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond repute
Taking 10,000 iu D3 right now on t.a. only. Calmed me down a bit.
Old 07-19-2017, 09:32 PM
Administrator

Thanked 1,870 Times in 1,445 Posts
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big B View Post
Maybe a lot of people but not me. Not one bit. No compounds I've taken has cause such behavior...
Outside of feeling a little sketchy tempered on my last run of Tbol a few months back, i'm the same. I've used tren on a hypocaloric diet and lots of thermos, starving my ass off getting that last bit of fat off, and I was a prick at times, but that has happened regardless of whatever AAS I was on. lol.

I haven't used tren in many years though...so i'll find out the next time I do end up using it...at a now older age
Old 07-23-2017, 06:43 PM
Community Veteran

Massive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond repute
I have bloodwork coming up for a physical I really would like to lean out a bit and in the past have found tren to be very powerful in low doses but it seems to potentiate even at a lower dose over time with the sides which kinda steer me back away from it.
I still want to look my best but again at the point in my life where I want to feel my best too and sweaty pissed off BP up and lack of sleep take a toll on me.
We'll see where the bloods come in, really didn't want to start it until after the virgin results are in from just sub q test.