World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Bodybuilding Fitness Training > Powerlifting Strongman

Shoutbox

Powerlifting Strongman Discussion on powerlifting, strength and more, including the squat, dead lift, and bench press

Old 05-27-2018, 12:46 PM
chicken_hawk chicken_hawk Is Off Line
Community Veteran

chicken_hawk has a reputation beyond reputechicken_hawk has a reputation beyond reputechicken_hawk has a reputation beyond reputechicken_hawk has a reputation beyond reputechicken_hawk has a reputation beyond reputechicken_hawk has a reputation beyond reputechicken_hawk has a reputation beyond reputechicken_hawk has a reputation beyond reputechicken_hawk has a reputation beyond reputechicken_hawk has a reputation beyond reputechicken_hawk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vworacle View Post
Even if you have to travel, find people who know what they are doing with gear to train with for a while.

Do not let the numbers on the bar get in your head and keep you from learning the gear with lighter weight. And by light weight I mean weight that may be considered moderately heavy but manageable raw.

The bar path is different learn it with a weight that you and your spotters can handle. You may fight the groove of your gear until you learn what it is. In a monolift your unrack may be strange and you may tip forward.
I am going to do head down as much as possible once I have my gear as I have dozens of questions such as how often to train in gear and what a session should look like.

Hawk
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL