World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Steroid Profiles

Shoutbox

Old 08-15-2018, 12:03 PM
Biter Biter Is Off Line
Hi! I'm New Here!

Biter is on a distinguished road
I must be one of the lucky ones with EQ - I run 600 mg and see good results from it, albeit slow. Solid muscle gain.
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 08-15-2018, 12:24 PM
WCBB Veteran

snowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biter View Post
I must be one of the lucky ones with EQ - I run 600 mg and see good results from it, albeit slow. Solid muscle gain.
How sure can you be the 'slow' results wouldn't happen with just testosterone, though?
Old 08-15-2018, 08:50 PM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 4,451 Times in 2,815 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowpatrol View Post
How much EQ do you typically use?

I'm not afraid to run a gram, I think I tried 900 and 1200 respectively the two times I used it and honestly felt it had zero impact...I remember telling a buddy that I thought bumping my test from 750 to 1000 would've been more noticeable.

I'm not disputing that it works for you, but it really doesn't seem to do much for me
Lots of factor. We're not all the same. Could be I'm part horse. Works for horses. I remember back in the 80s I used it as a stand alone. I only put on 10 lbs but leaned out, hardened up and got a lot more vascular. It has it's place. It's not goingt o be as aggressive as trenbolone and it does seem like it works for some guys and not others. When I went from 195 to 230 I had been off for a good long while so my sensitivity was up... a lot.
Old 08-16-2018, 10:48 AM
Community Veteran

Location: with dogs, goats, donkeys, chickens and a miniature pig...
Thanked 2,655 Times in 2,333 Posts
Big B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
How sure can you be the 'slow' results wouldn't happen with just testosterone, though?
gains from testosterone wears off unless you keep increasing it thru the cycle. EQ, once gains start, it keeps going as your body doesn't get accustomed to the same dosage. 18 weeks longest I've been on EQ so I can't say what happens after that...
Old 08-16-2018, 10:54 AM
Community Veteran

Location: with dogs, goats, donkeys, chickens and a miniature pig...
Thanked 2,655 Times in 2,333 Posts
Big B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
How much EQ do you typically use?

I'm not afraid to run a gram, I think I tried 900 and 1200 respectively the two times I used it and honestly felt it had zero impact...I remember telling a buddy that I thought bumping my test from 750 to 1000 would've been more noticeable.

I'm not disputing that it works for you, but it really doesn't seem to do much for me
we all respond differently to each compounds and Eq may not be as affective for you like it would to another (I know you heard this zillion times but maybe a reminder?). A local buddy of mine only uses test and insulin (growth pre contest) and he grows by the day. He says test all he needs as his body absorb it better than most. Yes, you can say insulin is why he's packing on slabs at his older age of 52, or really, he responds so well to just test. Also, could it be bunk or weak gear? Knowing you I would think you get legit compounds, so don't think that's the case...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Big B For This Useful Post:
Biter (08-16-2018), snowpatrol (08-16-2018)
Old 08-22-2018, 11:00 PM
team631 team631 Is Off Line
Donating Member

team631 is a glorious beacon of lightteam631 is a glorious beacon of lightteam631 is a glorious beacon of lightteam631 is a glorious beacon of lightteam631 is a glorious beacon of lightteam631 is a glorious beacon of light
So ive been on test 400 for a bit i stay on now..would dropping it down to trt doses while adding lets say 600 eq provide a break from the higjer than trt dose so when i decide to blast on test it will be more effective?..I have never run higher than 600 of anything?
Old 08-25-2018, 07:16 AM
HisAngriness HisAngriness Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

HisAngriness has a reputation beyond reputeHisAngriness has a reputation beyond reputeHisAngriness has a reputation beyond reputeHisAngriness has a reputation beyond reputeHisAngriness has a reputation beyond reputeHisAngriness has a reputation beyond reputeHisAngriness has a reputation beyond reputeHisAngriness has a reputation beyond reputeHisAngriness has a reputation beyond reputeHisAngriness has a reputation beyond reputeHisAngriness has a reputation beyond repute
EQ is something I've never tried but have considered, if for no other reason then at least for the personal experience. I'm told it works wonders for appetite and if I want to put on any size I have to eat a minimum of 4k calories a day. I would think the increased appetite alone would be worth it in my case.
That is, if I decide to do another bulk. Part of me wants to, but part of me is happy to maintain a lean 220-230lbs. I get over 225 and I start to realize the inconvenience of being that size. I.e. heavy breathing, snoring (not that I don't snore now), difficulty putting on socks and/or tying my Chuck Taylors, etc...
Since I stopped playing football my cardio has gone to shit. I've gotten back into muay thai and boxing training as of late, more for the cardiovasular benefit than anything. If I do decide to put on some more size I would like to have my cardio more on point this time

Last edited by HisAngriness; 08-25-2018 at 07:24 AM.