World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > SARMs

Shoutbox

SARMs Selective androgen receptor modulators or SARMs are intended to have the same kind of effects as androgenic drugs like anabolic steroids but be much more selective in their action

Old 04-24-2017, 07:12 AM
Ace Ace Is Off Line
Hi! I'm New Here!

Ace is on a distinguished road
MK 677 and LGD 4033 cycle

Iíll be posting the results of a 3 month cycle of MK 677, LDG 4033 and Cardarine. I began MK and LDG six days ago, and will be adding Cardarine as soon as my shipment arrives (probably next week).

A little about me. Iím in my late 40ís, 6í tall, 210 lbs. Iíve worked out my entire life, but my workouts have gotten shorter, as well as fewer and farther between, over the past 10 years. Before beginning this cycle, I was down to 3 to 4 times per week, for 20-25 minutes.

My goal is to kick start my training regime (including improving my diet), add some bulk, and drop about 20 lbs of fat.

Results so far: For the first few days I experienced an increase in hunger (presumably from the MK), but this effect has already subsided. I take LDG late morning and MK mid afternoon. On days 4 and 5 I got a tremendous pump in the gym. I also have a noticeable change in my vigor and sense of well being, which may be due in part to having better workouts. Yesterdayís lasted just under 40 minutes.

I took test in my early 20ís and have a little gyno. Because of that, I am wondering if I should add an estrogen blocker. If so, does anyone have any OTC recommendations?

I will be recording my progress and am open to any suggestions or feedback.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ace For This Useful Post:
MR. BMJ  (04-24-2017)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 04-24-2017, 12:29 PM
Administrator

Thanked 2,209 Times in 1,700 Posts
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for posting your experience!
Old 04-24-2017, 04:00 PM
Community Veteran

Location: with dogs, goats, donkeys, chickens and a miniature pig...
Thanked 2,655 Times in 2,333 Posts
Big B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond repute
Just started MK 3 weeks ago. Sleeping hard but lil bloated...

Welcome to WCBB!
The Following User Says Thank You to Big B For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2017, 08:46 AM
Ace Ace Is Off Line
Hi! I'm New Here!

Ace is on a distinguished road
This is my 11 day update.

So far I am very pleased. I haven't weighed, but have probably dropped about 5 lbs of fat, and gained at least that much in muscle. I am getting a tremendous pump at the gym, and my muscles are noticeably harder and fuller when I'm not working out. For example, my arms feel as hard and large when I am not working out, as they previously did when they were pumped.

My Cardarine arrived 3 days ago. Currently I am taking:

25 mg of MK 677
5 mg LGD 4033 (may bump up to 10)
10 mg of Cardarine

My increased hunger returned for a few days after my last posting, but has again subsided. I also noticed that I was more tired a few days, and it certainly seemed to be due to something I was taking. I say that because it was a different tired feeling than I normally experience (difficult to explain).

I noted in my original post that my goals are to kick start my training regime, bulk up a bit, and lose some fat. So far, all three of these are taking place.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ace For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2017, 09:13 AM
Community Veteran

Location: with dogs, goats, donkeys, chickens and a miniature pig...
Thanked 2,655 Times in 2,333 Posts
Big B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond repute
I have been getting tired as well...