World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > SARMs

Shoutbox

SARMs Selective androgen receptor modulators or SARMs are intended to have the same kind of effects as androgenic drugs like anabolic steroids but be much more selective in their action

Old 04-03-2016, 03:21 PM
acneman acneman Is Off Line
BANNED

Thanked 1,812 Times in 1,421 Posts
acneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond repute
to sarm or not to sarm that is the ?

I am no expert on sarms. I have read that they are a miracle. but are they really? MK-677 costs like almost 100$ is it really a deal or is real hgh a better deal even if more expensive? no sponsors for sarms? Why not?(read about southern sarms but others?) is it a felony to import them? like the powders that bigtex mentioned? I'm on a statin for cholesterol with high blood pressure so..... they seem to good to be true. ive lost a good bit of weight but lost strength and would like to continue to lose without becoming a stick or shooting test. what do you think? all replies get rep lol
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 04-03-2016, 03:28 PM
BANNED

acneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond repute
remember HMB? the miracle of the 90's like being on the juice...... Right. its in ensure for old people now. I distrust the hype
Old 04-03-2016, 04:27 PM
Player Player Is Off Line
Unregistered Sex Offender

Player has a reputation beyond reputePlayer has a reputation beyond reputePlayer has a reputation beyond reputePlayer has a reputation beyond reputePlayer has a reputation beyond reputePlayer has a reputation beyond reputePlayer has a reputation beyond reputePlayer has a reputation beyond reputePlayer has a reputation beyond reputePlayer has a reputation beyond reputePlayer has a reputation beyond repute
I know GW501586 works as advertised and damn good. It's the drug Endurabol that all the sprinters and cyclists used before it was added to the antidoping list. It's not a sarm but the sarm peeps sell it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Player For This Useful Post:
acneman (04-03-2016)
Old 04-03-2016, 04:39 PM
bigtex bigtex Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

bigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by acneman View Post
I am no expert on sarms. I have read that they are a miracle. but are they really? MK-677 costs like almost 100$ is it really a deal or is real hgh a better deal even if more expensive? no sponsors for sarms? Why not?(read about southern sarms but others?) is it a felony to import them? like the powders that bigtex mentioned? I'm on a statin for cholesterol with high blood pressure so..... they seem to good to be true. ive lost a good bit of weight but lost strength and would like to continue to lose without becoming a stick or shooting test. what do you think? all replies get rep lol
SARMS are the real deal. I am a skeptic like you. I read all of the literature for each and gave them a try. I started with the MK677 after doing HGH and peptides for almost 10 years. Holy shit it worked and very well. I tried 25mg at first and it was like 6-8ius of HGH so I lowered the dose to 12.5mg which is more like 3-4iu. Swelling in the hands and fingers, pain the the joints of the fingers and wrist. Severe drowsiness. This stuff works as good as HGH and better than large doses of peptides. The best part is it is easy to take it once a day. No injections.

I have also tried LGD 4033, RAD 140, Ostarine, and GW501516. All worked very well. The GW has burned a good percent of body fat and caused a drop in weight in just 2 weeks. It also decreased greatly my recovery time between sets and with cardio. The rest work very well with low doses of steroids making it feel like you are on high doses without high dose side effects. The GW also works well with MK677 and HGH.
The Following User Says Thank You to bigtex For This Useful Post:
acneman (04-03-2016)
Old 04-03-2016, 04:43 PM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 4,452 Times in 2,816 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
I've done GW501516 and it worked very well. I'm going to use MK677 and Ostarine in the not to distant future. I'll give my feedback when I do.
acneman (04-03-2016), GruntLife0369 (05-15-2017)
Old 04-03-2016, 05:26 PM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
I've done GW501516 and it worked very well. I'm going to use MK677 and Ostarine in the not to distant future. I'll give my feedback when I do.
Wikipedia says GW501516 causes cancer?

[url]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GW501516[/url]
Old 04-03-2016, 05:27 PM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 4,452 Times in 2,816 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GW501516
Apparently I'm OK.
acneman (04-03-2016)
Old 04-03-2016, 05:50 PM
BANNED

lol I guess so
Old 04-03-2016, 07:01 PM
Player Player Is Off Line
Unregistered Sex Offender

Player has a reputation beyond reputePlayer has a reputation beyond reputePlayer has a reputation beyond reputePlayer has a reputation beyond reputePlayer has a reputation beyond reputePlayer has a reputation beyond reputePlayer has a reputation beyond reputePlayer has a reputation beyond reputePlayer has a reputation beyond reputePlayer has a reputation beyond reputePlayer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GW501516
My doctor says this is horseshit. He's familiar with the compound.
The Following User Says Thank You to Player For This Useful Post:
acneman (04-03-2016)
Old 04-03-2016, 07:42 PM
BANNED

ok did some research.... roughly 50 times the dose recommended for humans gave rats cancer [url]http://www.evolutionary.org/gw-501516-cardarine-cancer[/url]

this article suggests it reduces cancer risk lol
so forget I ever mentioned it lol