World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > SARMs

Shoutbox

SARMs Selective androgen receptor modulators or SARMs are intended to have the same kind of effects as androgenic drugs like anabolic steroids but be much more selective in their action

Old 09-12-2016, 05:30 PM
Dice-K Dice-K Is Off Line
Natural Born Skeptic

Dice-K has a brilliant futureDice-K has a brilliant futureDice-K has a brilliant futureDice-K has a brilliant futureDice-K has a brilliant futureDice-K has a brilliant futureDice-K has a brilliant futureDice-K has a brilliant futureDice-K has a brilliant futureDice-K has a brilliant futureDice-K has a brilliant future
Day 19

Back to work. I've now had 5 days in the gym. No significant strength gains yet but my recovery is definitely improved. Do not feel the usual "pain" a couple days after the hard workouts. This is notable considering I didn't lift at all for 2 weeks. Should enable me to do more over less time, definitely a win. Can see why athletes would love this stuff.

Pumps are pretty crazy, like nothing I've felt before. Keep in mind I have no real PED experience.

Body weight at a plateau, 255 lbs. All the body composition numbers are similar.

Blood pressure average might have crept higher, but still below hypertension.

Sleep is still unreal. Bar none this is the biggest win so far. I can sleep for 5 hours and feel fully rested. This was never the case before, I usually required 7. 2 more free hours in a day?!
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 09-19-2016, 12:54 PM
Natural Born Skeptic

Dice-K has a brilliant futureDice-K has a brilliant futureDice-K has a brilliant futureDice-K has a brilliant futureDice-K has a brilliant futureDice-K has a brilliant futureDice-K has a brilliant futureDice-K has a brilliant futureDice-K has a brilliant futureDice-K has a brilliant futureDice-K has a brilliant future
Day 26

Got laid off from work on about Day 20. Came as a total surprise. Been a bit down in the dumps. That's the oil industry for ya. Got a decent severance so I should be good to go for a while. Back at er.

Anyways, hasn't stopped me from taking 25mg per day of MK. Just found out from my supplier that the lab he was using closed up shop, "industry was getting too risky for their liking." The guy recommended enhancedathlete.com. Does anyone have experience with these guys?

What does this mean? I've got about a month's supply left of the stuff I know works. And I need to find another supplier with good stuff as well.

I see no reason to get off MK. Stuff has been everything I've read about and hoped for. I've spent less time in the gym, and look better...feel better...sleep better.

Other good news. Found a doctor in town who is willing to take me on. He's on a ketogenic diet himself and is very excited to take a patient with a similar thought process. I have a feeling he will be open minded to what I'm trying to do as well.

I am a firm believer now, after about a month of MK, that a ketogenic diet will control/eliminate a lot of the early stage side effects of the med. All related obviously to glucose/insulin control.

Numbers

Weight: Stabilized around 255.
Body Fat: Drifting slowly lower. Averaging about 16%.
Body water: Drifting higher. Averaging about 57%.
Muscle Mass: Drifting higher. About 205 lbs. (This averaged ~193 pre MK)

I'd love to post these graphs. Can someone please tell me how I can post my own images? Cliche but a picture is worth 1000 words and I'm sick of typing. lol. All it says I can do is post image URL's. Nothing from my own machine. Many thanks.

Old 09-19-2016, 01:01 PM
Natural Born Skeptic

Day 26 PS

Forgot to mention, my skin is incredible. Feels super hydrated but not oily, looks great, complexion improving.

Also, I joined a hockey league. Bunch of washed up, try hard dudes who play once a week. I have not played a game of ice hockey in 15+ years. I gassed pretty hard out there but all things considered, since I haven't played in that much time I felt great the days following. Recovery amazing. Obviously feel some effects but no where near what I would have felt off MK, fairly certain of that.
Old 10-15-2016, 10:45 PM
Natural Born Skeptic

Day 52 Test results

Visited my new doctor. Guy is a beauty. Also on a ketogenic diet so we had lots to talk about. Very open minded as well. Mentioned the MK to him, he gave me a cautionary tale about cancer etc...but didn't seem fazed by it.

He also gave me my initial IGF-1 test results.

Anyways, my IGF-1 result before starting MK-677 was 180 ng/mL. Which puts me right at average for a male my age...damn near the 50th percentile, according to internet research.

A couple days ago, I went and had tests done for current IGF, and will be posting those shortly.

As for my current state, All of my numbers have plateaued roughly where they were the last time I posted, hence the lack of updates. I've also been working out far less due to my being laid off (worked at a remote site and hit the gym daily while I was there). So that's also promising, the MK is maintaining me while not really lifting.
Old 10-17-2016, 08:16 AM
Pimpin ain't easy

Thanked 2,024 Times in 1,501 Posts
-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute
Looking forward to seeing those IGF numbers.
Old 10-18-2016, 07:30 AM

Thanked 2,956 Times in 2,261 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
great log brother. appreciate the time you took to post it.

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.
It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
The Following User Says Thank You to jipped genes For This Useful Post:
Dice-K (10-30-2016)
Old 10-21-2016, 04:00 PM
Makoa Makoa Is Off Line
Hi! I'm New Here!

Makoa has much to be proud ofMakoa has much to be proud ofMakoa has much to be proud ofMakoa has much to be proud ofMakoa has much to be proud ofMakoa has much to be proud ofMakoa has much to be proud ofMakoa has much to be proud ofMakoa has much to be proud ofMakoa has much to be proud ofMakoa has much to be proud of
Thanks for showing how it's done! I really appreciate the in depth log.

Question:
If you get a chance to look at my post on SARMs quality, could you drop some advice regarding your experience with the quality and distributor choice you made? I'm very interested to know if I'm buying from the right source...the price seems right, not sure how to compare the different distributors' products.

Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to Makoa For This Useful Post:
Dice-K (10-30-2016)
Old 10-30-2016, 03:42 AM
Natural Born Skeptic

Time for an update Day 67

Makoa: the stuff I bought is definitely research grade. Tastes like shit and in no way was meant to be appetizing to humans. I see Glycomann gave you some good advice... We're all taking a bit of a leap of faith unless we choose to get it lab tested. Glad you joined the forum. Feel free to PM me and we can talk details.

MK Update

Decided to try a little experiment to reassure myself. I went cold turkey for a week, just to see what happens. Here's some results, mostly subjective.

- Lost 5 pounds.
- Skin lost a bit of color.
- Lost some pump/vascularity

Took 25 mg 2 nights ago. Maybe a half hour later, had that "feeling" in my head, which some have described as the pituitary releasing a greater dose of HGH. Unmistakable this time. I gained 4 of the pounds back overnight. Vascularity was back the next day.

I'm very much looking forward to getting my latest igf-1 results, which I hope will be this week.

One thing of note. I am close to 15 pounds heavier than when I started this adventure a couple months ago. I do consider this a negative for myself, however the weight gain has been lean and/or water. The bad part is the extra weight is slowing me down for my weekly hockey game, and I gas faster. And I'd just rather be lighter...leaner. I did purchase some Cardarine when I got the MK and am considering adding it. The only reason I haven't are the rat cancer studies... There's still much debate surrounding that I find.
Old 11-01-2016, 07:54 AM
Community Veteran

chadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond repute
15 pounds in a couple months sounds like a lot of weight. From reading other logs this isn't very common. Most seem to gain closer to 5 pounds over a months time. Not questioning your honesty by any means. Also most seem to lose all the weight as soon as they stop.

I'm thinking about running this along with my pct. Seems like it would be perfect for that.
The Following User Says Thank You to chadd77 For This Useful Post:
Dice-K (11-03-2016)
Old 11-03-2016, 02:30 AM
Natural Born Skeptic

Reply to chadd77

I just double-checked my starting weight, and it was 246.5. This morning I weighed in at 259.5...so let's call it a 13 pound gain. But that's a good lesson for me, I shouldn't generalize when I've got the actual numbers on hand.

Another explanation for this could be that I've always been a very easy gainer. I wasn't able to get control of my body weight until I all but eliminated carbs/sugars altogether. Also, my normal training routine has been disrupted over the past month which could be contributing.

When I quit MK for a week I did lose 5 pounds, so maybe it's the other factors causing the additional gain. Regardless, I appreciate the feedback.

As for the IGF-1 results during the cycle, I can't get an appointment with the doc to go over the numbers until Nov.30. Canadian medical system = overrated.