World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements HideMyAss
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > SARMs

Shoutbox

SARMs Selective androgen receptor modulators or SARMs are intended to have the same kind of effects as androgenic drugs like anabolic steroids but be much more selective in their action

Old 05-15-2017, 10:35 AM
GruntLife0369 GruntLife0369 Is Off Line
Hi! I'm New Here!

GruntLife0369 has a reputation beyond reputeGruntLife0369 has a reputation beyond reputeGruntLife0369 has a reputation beyond reputeGruntLife0369 has a reputation beyond reputeGruntLife0369 has a reputation beyond reputeGruntLife0369 has a reputation beyond reputeGruntLife0369 has a reputation beyond reputeGruntLife0369 has a reputation beyond reputeGruntLife0369 has a reputation beyond reputeGruntLife0369 has a reputation beyond reputeGruntLife0369 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking *Gains Wanted* SARMS standalone vs stacked/On-cycle/PCT

I've been reading that you can stack LGD 4033 with MK 677...I'm looking to bulk as I have a fast metabolism and maintain a lean physique. Additionally, I am wondering if its better for your body to take an on-cycle support (arimacare pro or ??). As for a PCT, would it be good to take MK 2866 on top of an actual PCT, or follow LGD with MK 2866, then PCT? New to the SARMS arena and a lot of reading points me in a cluster.... of different directions.

Any recommendations for company to purchase would also be greatly appreciated. So far I've found sarms1, sarmsx, southersarms, maximpeptides.
The Following User Says Thank You to GruntLife0369 For This Useful Post:
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 05-17-2017, 08:05 AM

Thanked 2,456 Times in 1,862 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
i think bass is trying to get us a new sponsor and he will make sure they are 100% legit. as for the help I really know nothing of sarms. one of these days.

sorry i am no help. hopefully one of these gurus will pipe in

--Thomas Jefferson

if ignorance is bliss than i am very blessed.

Tact is for people who are not witty enough to use sarcasm.

“Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws.”
Plato
The Following User Says Thank You to jipped genes For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2017, 03:20 PM
Administrator

Thanked 1,996 Times in 1,539 Posts
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
Are you currently running AAS as well? If not, then I'd not worry about any kind of PCT protocol if you are just going to use MK677/LGD. I personally wouldn't.

Also, I'd probably recommend using one item at a time so you get a feel of how it effects you. I'd probably recommend just using the MK677 for awhile, to see how it effects you, then later add other stuff in.
Old 05-21-2017, 08:46 AM
GruntLife0369 GruntLife0369 Is Off Line
Hi! I'm New Here!

GruntLife0369 has a reputation beyond reputeGruntLife0369 has a reputation beyond reputeGruntLife0369 has a reputation beyond reputeGruntLife0369 has a reputation beyond reputeGruntLife0369 has a reputation beyond reputeGruntLife0369 has a reputation beyond reputeGruntLife0369 has a reputation beyond reputeGruntLife0369 has a reputation beyond reputeGruntLife0369 has a reputation beyond reputeGruntLife0369 has a reputation beyond reputeGruntLife0369 has a reputation beyond repute
BMJ

Thanks for the info. I have been taking the LGD for almost a month now, and am familiar with its affects, I think I would be able to see how the MK 677 affects me with any changes that would happen by stacking. I've read a lot of people stacking 2-4 SARMS at a time. My LGD will run out and Ill end up being on MK for a few weeks solo.
I've read that you need to be on MK 6-12 months to get the full benefits, is this true?
Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to GruntLife0369 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2017, 12:54 PM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 4,226 Times in 2,664 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
I feel if you want steroid like effects from SARMs you have to run the dose as high as you woulkd with an oral anabolic so like 40-50 mg a day. They will suppress at that level. I ran them low at first when entering a PCT and then ramped them up and saw effects on the order of a mild oral anabolic. However, my testes stayed atrophied even with Clomid in place. Then I dropped the SARMs to 10-20 mg/d and upped the Clomid to 50 mg/d and my testes filled back into normal size and seemed to function better based on facial hair growth and sex drive only. I have been traveling a lot and been dealing with some injuries so training has been less thatn consistent or spectacular. However, when I get a good 4-5 sessions in in a row I fill right back in so I think they are supportive.

i have been using MK677 for about 2 weeks. I seem to feel it impact on sleep and some mild nutrient partitioning effects. I will have more input in the next couple of months.

As far as safety, i can't sy much other than my BP went back down and my cardio got better coming off a mild AAS cycle with low dose GH switching to SARMs. I've seen a lot of blood work of people using these things. Mostly it looks good save one guy that had a pretty serious cholesterol problem.
Old 05-22-2017, 10:40 PM
s10-v8 s10-v8 Is Off Line
Lifetime Member

s10-v8 has a reputation beyond reputes10-v8 has a reputation beyond reputes10-v8 has a reputation beyond reputes10-v8 has a reputation beyond reputes10-v8 has a reputation beyond reputes10-v8 has a reputation beyond reputes10-v8 has a reputation beyond reputes10-v8 has a reputation beyond reputes10-v8 has a reputation beyond reputes10-v8 has a reputation beyond reputes10-v8 has a reputation beyond repute
i am running lgd liquid and seam to have busted thru my first plateau pretty easy,only three weeks in.not planning on pct,never ran it on aas,my body just recovered and never really had any bad sides!most studies i have seen lgd is as effective at 5mg as it is at 15mg,anything over that is a waste of money,but it is your money!jgd does give me a slight headache but tapers of as time goes buy.mk can mess with your insulin and i want no part of that.i have always used a good weight gainer and gained more muscle when that was in the mix,and i eat real lean!another guy is taking lgd with me and he has not shown the same results,but i have lifted since i was 15 years old and he is just starting.i tell everybody you have to know your body,and diet is the most important thing,form,and reps reps reps!

gymjunkies.com(gone)